Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed (231 Views)

Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Masked Ghanaian Pastor: I Lived With Satan For 17 Years & Killed 675 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by WINNERSMOG: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2020
I want to return all the Glory to God Almighty for destroying the yoke of masturbation in my life.

It all started one day in 2000, I just woke up that morning and found myself in the act, and it continued over the years.

I have been struggling with this spirit for so long that it became a concern to me, but I couldn't tell anyone.

I prayed about it severally, but nothing happened.

One of my earnest expectations this year was for God to destroy that yoke 'cos it was affecting my spiritual life and I knew it wasn't of God.

During the Cross Over Service last year, Pastor David Oyedepo in his opening charge talked about God "doing a new thing" in our lives and it so struck me.

Right there I started praying that my life must take a new turn... While I was praying I was convinced this was my year indeed.

However, in the course of the 21 days of prayer and fasting, I engaged like never before, I prayed like never before, I praised like never before and I believed every single word of prophesy without a doubt and God did it.

Today, I can boldly say that the Lord is my helper, because the urge and demonic thoughts of immorality has vanished and never to returned...

YI give God all my praise in Jesus name!

Friday Moses
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2020
God is good
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Righteosness89:

No God is great

u must be a devil

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by Adedotguy: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by padi94(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
See fight ni
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by Sirmwill: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2020
Who are these ones up there na undecided
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by padi94(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
Can d real Righteousness89 stand up pls grin grin
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by BeSpect(f): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Two "Righteousnesses" are fighting. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 17 Years Of Masturbation Destroyed by Kraytur: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
BeSpect:
Two "Righteousnesses" are fighting. Lol.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek The God Of Love. / #endpolicebrutalities: I Believe God Gave Us Pres. Buhari To End Such Injustice / Anglican Bishop Suspended For Allegedly Sleeping With Wife Of Another Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.