Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife (3605 Views)

FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria / "You Are A Rogue And A Fraud!" - FFK To Amina Zakari / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Vixlot: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2020
My President & my first wife & mother of my first child, Saratu Atta, who is the SA to President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana, in Accra today. A truly beautiful & historic shot. You are looking great Baby and GEJ is looking as presidential as ever!!! Proud of you!!! Blessings❤❤
https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1305602889210122242

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by ERockson: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Old news
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by braine(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Unnecessary famzing.

By the way, why is GEJ looking old and wrinkled? Just look at his hands.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by LadyExcellency: 11:50am On Sep 17, 2020
braine:
Unnecessary famzing.

You should ask Barak Obama that question.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Nadaken: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2020
It could be true, crackhead now salivating on his first wife after destroying chinwe.

But why call the woman baby when acting in such official capacity, quite degrading from a sexiest who loves to brag about his sexual encounters with corporate women

7 Likes

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Bodexman(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2020
I first thought it was even Bianca cheesy

Mtshewww!

FFK & nonsense

2 Likes

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Zooposki(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2020
With all that fake hair? God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Enudapan: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms

1 Like

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Bodexman(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2020
Nadaken:
It could be true, crackhead now salivating on his first wife and destroying chinwe

My advice for the husband now is to be very very careful. If you're close to him, kindly tell him. cool

FFK no dey take eye see beautiful woman o

Naso e go use big big grammar snatch the woman again undecided
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by braine(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Or maybe I should ask you
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by mytime24(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
ERockson:
Old news
are u sure is old news angry

How come they're both holding their face mask,
meaning its during this Pandemic embarassed

8 Likes

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by daddytime(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shameless crackhead.

The bambiala around Nigeria end up in question mark (who is bankrolling you)?

Na to do bambiala across the border to Ghana to go chop back him vomit because of money and connection. Useless man

As Abba Kyari die, I know say hand go meet the yeye guy because nobody to find him fake useless lifestyle again.

You better go look for coat, find one high court to go dey stand to hustle people wey wan do affidavit or quit notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by SaintBeehot(m): 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bodexman:

Mtshewww!

FFK & nonsense
you're a bad person.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by IamWonderful: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
I they smell rat, I hope goodluck Jonathan not trying to lamosuange this one too like he did to flat booobs Diezani still she had cancer and ran away, because I don't know the reason why they were holding their facemasks in a corridor

1 Like

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
FF crackhead
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nadaken:
It could be true, crackhead now salivating on his first wife after destroying chinwe.

But why call the woman baby when acting in such official capacity, quite degrading from a sexiest who loves to brag about his sexual encounters with corporate women

You expect reasonable, acceptable or appropriate behaviour and utterances from someone who is high always?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by NedvedGraphix(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
FFK is walking through the valley of the shadow of death
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Notatribalist(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Only buhari that's going younger everyday, he careless about Nigeria problem.
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by TheChameleon: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bodexman:

Mtshewww!

FFK & nonsense

This one is Number 1.

Bianca is 1B.

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by MartinCorridon: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by simpleseyi: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
braine:
Unnecessary famzing.

Excess alcohol of course
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by TheChameleon: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

Excess alcohol of course

Ogogoro to be specific.

Rumours have it that Guinness PLC did a special jumbo sized bottle for him. I can't confirm that... grin
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
I just hope this is not Konji talking.

1 Like

Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by 4dor: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
FFK is trying to work his way back because she don get appointment. 419 sense.
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by gtown: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bodexman:

My advice for the husband now is to be very very careful. If you're close to him, kindly tell him. cool

FFK no dey take eye see beautiful woman o

Naso e go use big big grammar snatch the woman again undecided
The reasons that made the woman left him are still much available.
Every rival will go to bed eyes closed fully if it is character like FFK.
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nigga got sweet mouth
Re: You Are Looking Great Baby- FFK To First Wife by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

video people speaking ika, which different from igbo / Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day (photos) / Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.