Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target (32708 Views)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by silverkings: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
UK and America way useless
Na even UK corrupt pass us
I like their type of corruption. they're doing well as a nation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Wanity(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Na them
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Sunnycliff(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
helinues:
If una like sign 1 million

Wasting of time and energy

Lazy youths everywhere
[/s]

We are not talking of Fulani republic but the global developed world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by WhizdomXX(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
NBA is already dead!

They are already regretting their action.

But they have succeeded in killing and dividing the union.

Let the southerners enjoy their union there!

I've seen light in ur previous posts but this is utterly foolish.
If it's the Nigerian Bar Association you're talking about, we're growing stronger everyday and yes we stand by our action. Although more evil leaders must be rooted out irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations. What connects them all is bad governance.
Imagine you guys are the champions of One Nigeria (which I also stand for), but when it doesn't favour your tribalistic tendencies you easily break out of associations but yet force other tribes to stay together. Your principal in Aso Rock who is failing on what we put him there to do is proclaiming "together we shall be", but couldn't send the same message to the NNBA mutineers all because of tribalistic tendencies. Hasn't this tribalism set you guys far behind for too long, when will we all together stand up against this failed leaders irrespective of ethnic affiliations?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Continuing signing. Nothing will happen.

The north are watching.

The north know that almost 90% of signatures are from the south.

That is why the signatures is useless.

Waste of time

The signatures stinks of tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by nomenclature(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you are so proud of the development so much,why did you use filter on the photos,nigerians una don suffer ,thisnis development ?travel and see
Arrewa:
if una want make una make am 50 million.

That petition is useless...

Elrufai is busy developing Kaduna State some brainless bigots are online feeling one useless petition to stop him from going to UK grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Turantula(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
NBA is already dead!

They are already regretting their action.

But they have succeeded in killing and dividing the union.

Let the southerners enjoy their union there!
NBA doesn't host terrorists but I am sure NNBA will

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
October 1st in my mind please say no to one Nigeria, up oduduwa republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Germi9: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Elrufai is busy developing Kaduna State some brainless bigots are online feeling one useless petition to stop him from going to UK grin
busy building bricks for poverty to ply on?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by kabe1: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
why didn't you Blame Ortom when innocent were being killed in Benue??

Why didn't you blame Jonathan when he was the president about the killing of Christian in southern kaduna and Benue?

Your hatred for Elrufai is just for the fact that he is a Fulani man and a Muslim.

Your hatred for elrufai is making him more popular in the north.

And he will one day rule this country.

You are the majority online but we are the majority on where it actually matters

Yet you and your people are illiterate and miserably poor.

14 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by tesppidd: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Just thinking; if El Rufai starts his own petition for Reno to be deported from America and the Hauwas and Almajiris are also allowed to vote;

Does anyone think it would not get to 1 million signatures in 24 hours?

Stupiid sentimental petitions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by osazsky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kia so they will seize all oshiomole asset...I pray this works and all politicians fall terribly sick let me now see the Europe they will run to for treatment..thank God we are in this mess together u created u cant run away..see how kyari died cuz the country had only one ventilator and there was travel restrictions too.this is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria democracy tumbs up trump

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Donpaper: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Runaway:
Where can I vote? This people most not go unpunished
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-petition-for-the-government-of-the-uk-and-the-eu-to-place-a-travel-ban-on-nasir-el-rufai?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24716163_en-GB%3A3&recruiter=1142795331&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

There you have it, I have voted, Buhari next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Onnasucs1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
tesppidd:
Just thinking; if El Rufai starts his own petition for Reno to be deported from America and the Hauwas and Almajiris are also allowed to vote;

on what basis? You think America is as dumb as Almajiris?

11 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by sinkhole: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
I just signed and share on fb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by osazsky(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
tesppidd:

that shouldnt be ur consign be happy this Is a plus to our internal democracy check and balance they watch u o from Europe oya misbehave and remain grounded must they travel..I thought some said Nigeria is better than USA and Europe yesterday on nl..y the tension they should be the once coming here not the other way round if it were so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by sopskyno1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by freeborn02: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Elrufai one of the best governor in Nigeria who increased the IGR of Kaduna State from N13bn in 2015 to N44bn in 2019. He implemented the TSA to block leakages in addition to LG autonomy.Kaduna is the number one in terms of ease of doing business. In Kaduna,governance is open & projects can be monitored.All these aren’t coincidence!

Elrufai is busy developing his state... While some lazy bigots are busy signing petition against him.

Kaduna is developing

Yes, he is building the state on the blood of the helpless.

May you suffer what southern Kaduna people suffer in the hands of el Rufai, amen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by dokie: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
tesppidd:

Under age voting is not allowed.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by MrJibana: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by LaReinaa(f): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Meself don sign.
I expect any reasonable youth should sign make the thing reach 10m at least.
Please where can I sign
It's extremely important for me to sign grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Orubebe01: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
for those that want to sign the petition against elrufai, here is the link
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-petition-for-the-government-of-the-uk-and-the-eu-to-place-a-travel-ban-on-nasir-el-rufai?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24716163_en-GB%3A3&recruiter=1142795331&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Marine54(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
don't go and hold your governor accountable for your Allocation.

Be here signing rubbish while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your state.

Make una dey decieve each other
we are holding hell-rufai responsible for killing innocent Christians !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Sardauna24(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
why didn't you Blame Ortom when innocent people were being killed in Benue??

Why didn't you blame Jonathan when he was the president about the killing of Christian in southern kaduna and Benue?

Your hatred for Elrufai is just for the fact that he is a Fulani man and a Muslim.

Your hatred for elrufai is making him more popular in the north.

And he will one day rule this country.

You bigots might the majority online but we are the majority in where it actually matters
Well said bro. this blockhead people would'nt understand..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by GOFON(m): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Accidental public servant

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by freeborn02: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
go to Reno omokri handle on twitter and sign. Don't forget to invite all your fellow begots to sign...

If that petition no reach 10million...then shame on you bigots

The real brainless bigot is none other than you. You are a shameless religion bigot.
I'm sure you are also in support of killing that guy that "blasphemed" against Mohammed since murder and bloodshed are what you rejoice over.

May the blood you love shedding drown you and your entire household.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by osazsky(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Elrufai one of the best governor in Nigeria who increased the IGR of Kaduna State from N13bn in 2015 to N44bn in 2019. He implemented the TSA to block leakages in addition to LG autonomy.Kaduna is the number one in terms of ease of doing business. In Kaduna,governance is open & projects can be monitored.All these aren’t coincidence!

Elrufai is busy developing his state... While some lazy bigots are busy signing petition against him.

Kaduna is developing
dont believe what one secretary typed scam..just imagine wat a fulani hausa minister of agric said on nta today that food stuff is surplus but not affordable that Nigerians are not hungry .that hunger means you having money but there is no food to buy and he sited India 1985..this is going to be the next level...what happened to the law of supply and demand..illiterate ruling this country I want suprise by his comment though cuz he is hausa.na wah o

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by jrusky(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have signed, my staffs has signed, my friends has signed infact I'm talking to more people to sign in because that height deficient devil called *Shit Rufall* must go down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Ykc2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Elrufai is busy developing Kaduna State some brainless bigots are online filling one useless petition to stop him from going to UK grin
like you said southern Kaduna people who are 95 % Christian's are also devil rufai supporters?hell rufai and his fulani bandits will pay dearly one day for all the atrocities the caused every town in naija

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Orubebe01: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
here is the link to sign the petition against elrufai http://chng.it/xWvVJVsw7P
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by seborrhic: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
psucc:
Before midnight, I am sure that target will be met.

El is an extremist.
2 extremist at the top of Nigeria and the foremost northern state respectively.
These 2 are not just religious but ethnic extremists cum ethnic warlords.
That we are still standing with Buhari and El Rufai in topmost leadership positions in Nigeria must be one of the 8 wonders of the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / Peter Obi In Bayelsa For The Burial Of Goodluck Jonathan's Elder Sister / Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.