Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target (32731 Views)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by jaytee01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
don't go and hold your governor accountable for your Allocation.

Be here signing rubbish while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your state.

Make una dey decieve each other
E dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Rednose: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Elrufai one of the best governor in Nigeria who increased the IGR of Kaduna State from N13bn in 2015 to N44bn in 2019. He implemented the TSA to block leakages in addition to LG autonomy.

Kaduna is the number one in terms of ease of doing business. In Kaduna,governance is open & projects can be monitored.All these aren’t coincidence!

Elrufai is busy developing his state... While some lazy bigots are busy signing petition against him.

Kaduna is developing

Exactly!! This report on El Rufai is confusing.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Ceska(f): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Elrufai one of the best governor in Nigeria who increased the IGR of Kaduna State from N13bn in 2015 to N44bn in 2019. He implemented the TSA to block leakages in addition to LG autonomy.

Kaduna is the number one in terms of ease of doing business. In Kaduna,governance is open & projects can be monitored.All these aren’t coincidence!

Elrufai is busy developing his state... While some lazy bigots are busy signing petition against him.

Kaduna is developing

I'm from the East, and can't agree with you more on this !!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by bonnyhope: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Runaway:
Where can I vote? This these people most
must not go unpunished
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by manunitedbabes: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=94021217]Meself don sign.
I expect any reasonable youth should sign make the thing reach 10m at least.[/quote
shocked I sign too
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Godbless86: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Runaway:
Where can I vote? This people most not go unpunished

Login to change. Org u see reno omokri
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Arrewa: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ceska:

I'm from the East, and can't agree with you more on this !!!
rare! God bless you nwannem nwanyi... The truth is that there's a serous gang up against Elrufai.

Not that he is perfect... But they going to far!
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
mamaafrik:
you sound pained,let's see if the UK and EU carry your bigot infested thinking too

apparently, you are the bigot that can not think for himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Jaqenhghar: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Meself don sign.
I expect any reasonable youth should sign make the thing reach 10m at least.
Abeg where person go sign biko

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
April4th:
I have never hidden my hatred for the midget, not because he’s Fulani or Muslim but because his wickedness knows no bounds. I witnessed it first hand during his days as minister for fct, where he made so many people homeless.

If it is that Abuja matter, I completely support and love what he did there!!!

I stand for decency and order!!!
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by April4th(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
GavelSlam:

You mean by following laid down guidelines?

Which laid down guidelines are you talking about? Please the agony and pain is still fresh in my memory, don’t quote me out of context again. Thank you
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by beejaay: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
If una like sign 1 million

Wasting of time and energy

Lazy youths everywhere

Why do u all encourage our corrupt and violent leaders to escape justice?? Instead of us to encourage more petitions to be opened for the like of yahaya Bello, Buhari, obj, Atiku, orji Kalu, ikpeasu, Saraki, Dino, fani Kayode, alimodu sheriff, woke, ganduje, and other expired and corrupt leaders, you are here speaking against those that have the moral mind of starting such

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Bluntemperor: 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
UK and America way useless
Na even UK corrupt pass us

Your weed is strong and working against you seriously and may damage the future!
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by bigiyaro(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing
your myopia no get cure.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Ezemust: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
why didn't you Blame Ortom when innocent people were being killed in Benue??

Why didn't you blame Jonathan when he was the president about the killing of Christian in southern kaduna and Benue?

Your hatred for Elrufai is just for the fact that he is a Fulani man and a Muslim.

Your hatred for elrufai is making him more popular in the north.

And he will one day rule this country.

You bigots might be the majority online but we are the majority in where it actually matters...
what has ur majority gotten u?buhari who is a Godlike figure in the north tried to use northern so called majority to win election for 3x but failed till the west supported him in the 4th try.Whe did'nt u use ur majority those three times?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by gbagyiza: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
if una want make una make am 50 million.

That petition is useless...

Elrufai is busy developing Kaduna State while some brainless bigots are online filling one useless petition to stop him from going to UK grin

You r not from Kaduna, so, stop saying what you don't know. Developing one side n living the Christian dominated areas in shambles, n upon that people r killed/kidnapped in almost every area in Kaduna n u r here talking about development. When all the people in the State r killed, who will that one-sided development benefit? We prefer peace than the development u r talking about.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by ayorinde217(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pius247:

Share link with us. Time no de.
http://chng.it/5GfvrKMcfQ
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by mynd1(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
God bless El rufai.
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Sunnyja: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
don't go and hold your governor accountable for your Allocation.

Be here signing rubbish while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your state.

Make una dey decieve each other
E be like say these signatures pain you reach bone marrow!!
Take heart.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Strech(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
If una like sign 1 million

Wasting of time and energy

Lazy youths everywhere
abeg, you get the link? make I enter sign my own sharply. Wesaynotoreligiousfanatism.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by April4th(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

If it is that Abuja matter, I completely support and love what he did there!!!

I stand for decency and order!!!

Even inside Gwarimpa Estate? Two houses, three supermarkets and a hotel built with city council approval demolished within twenty four hours and you’re here telling me you love what he did. Probably because it didn’t happen to somebody you know? The promise of paying compensation till today, not a kobo has been received from the government and you are in support of that devilish man. Please don’t quote me again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by tesppidd: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
tellwisdom:

To be deported over what offense, zombie?
That's the point you meatheads fail to see.

There doesn't have to be an offense to attract signatures.

1 million signatures could be obtained in a minute out of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by tesppidd: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Onnasucs1:
on what basis? You think America is as dumb as Almajiris?

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by mamaafrik(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

apparently, you are the bigot that can not think for himself.
don't worry by God's grace, you or one of your immediate family members will share similar fate with the killed Southern Kaduna people.
And you will remember today hypocrisy and weep before you die in cold blood.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by tesppidd: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
obinoral1179:
which phones will almajiri use to vote?

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Guide777(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wake me up When lazy youths are ready to sign petition against Bubu.
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing

SHUT UP AND SHOVE THOSE PICS IN YOUR POCKETS!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by princebishop(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
we've ganna more 25,000 signature

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Fa44me: 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
if una want make una make am 50 million.

That petition is useless...

Elrufai is busy developing Kaduna State while some brainless bigots are online filling one useless petition to stop him from going to UK grin

You are happy because the killing hasn't affected you or your loved ones, right? When has killing of people turned to developing a state? God is watching you and those who are happy to what's happening in Kaduna and repay you people accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
NBA is already dead!

They are already regretting their action.

But they have succeeded in killing and dividing the union.

Let the southerners enjoy their union there!

SHUT UP!!!
YOU'RE TALKING COMPLETE RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
I hope US/UK are smart enough to know that there more than 25,000 fooĺs in Nigeria. That a petition defending a corrupt politician is signed by 25,000 people doesn't mean it should be taken seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd / Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly / Farouk Lawan: Femi Otedola's $500K Bribe Was To Expose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.