Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target (32691 Views)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / 'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Presidency Replies EU, UK And US On CJN's Suspension (Full Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Elrufai one of the best governor in Nigeria who increased the IGR of Kaduna State from N13bn in 2015 to N44bn in 2019. He implemented the TSA to block leakages in addition to LG autonomy.

Kaduna is the number one in terms of ease of doing business. In Kaduna,governance is open & projects can be monitored.All these aren’t coincidence!

Elrufai is busy developing his state... While some lazy bigots are busy signing petition against him.

Kaduna is developing

It doesn't matter,he is an extremist and a bigot....It doesn't help oneness

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Chiedu4Trump: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Runaway:
Where can I vote? This people most not go unpunished
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-petition-for-the-government-of-the-uk-and-the-eu-to-place-a-travel-ban-on-nasir-el-rufai

Arrewa:
NBA is already dead!
They are already regretting their action.
But they have succeeded in killing and dividing the union.
Let the southerners enjoy their union there!

I can see the killings in Kaduna is nothing to you

Well we southerners cant wait to be on our own without u violent fulanis
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12420324_NigerianShipsickingdead_jpg977a2929741a888f8c7891f4acbf58ba

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by WhizdomXX(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sardauna24:
Well said bro. this blockhead people would'nt understand..

Mr Sardauna24, believe me I come in good faith. Shouldn't we come together and condemn these bad leaders irrespective of tribe and affiliations.
Jonathan did not do well, people like Arrewa castigated him, good.
Elrufai and Buhari today are not doing well, killings in kaduna and kidnappings, increasing poverty across Nigeria and yet Arrewa hardly says a word against this. Isn't this hypocrisy?, yet he finds time to insult those who fight for our so-called togetherness. I await ur response because It's saddening that if Buhari comes out for election today against Innocent Chukwuma or even Dangote, he will win by a landslide in the north. Don't your people need re-education to choose those that will truly help their lives and not someone who they bear a similar name with?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Let me go and sign

How can I sign this pls??
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by luluman: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
don't go and hold your governor accountable for your Allocation.

Be here signing rubbish while Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your state.

Make una dey decieve each other
They dont have any problem with their governor but with Hell rufire
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by helinues: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Elvinci101:

NAIRALAND certified and undiluted MUMU of all time.

You be Mumu o.

See, If I troll you for just 1 day, you will abandoned your moniker...

Dey your lane... Dey your lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by habymi: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
go to UK to do what exactly?
People like this El rufai don't deserve to live sef,the truth is he who live by d sword will surely die by it.
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Bialegend(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
why didn't you Blame Ortom when innocent people were being killed in Benue??

Why didn't you blame Jonathan when he was the president about the killing of Christian in southern kaduna and Benue?

Your hatred for Elrufai is just for the fact that he is a Fulani man and a Muslim.

Your hatred for elrufai is making him more popular in the north.

And he will one day rule this country.

You bigots might be the majority online but we are the majority in where it actually matters
Who are the "we"? Fulani are not up to 10 million in population in your zoo. Who are those majority you are referring to? After Mazi Nnamdi Kanu finishes with you terrorists, in your next life if you hear Kanu, you will run.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Gov. Elrufai one of the best governor in Nigeria who increased the IGR of Kaduna State from N13bn in 2015 to N44bn in 2019. He implemented the TSA to block leakages in addition to LG autonomy.

Kaduna is the number one in terms of ease of doing business. In Kaduna,governance is open & projects can be monitored.All these aren’t coincidence!

Elrufai is busy developing his state... While some lazy bigots are busy signing petition against him.

Kaduna is developing

So this photos are now what you call development

When I said that one criteria to join APC is to have your brain removed first.

Then you are qualified

Your brain must have been socked somewhere inside red oil

Keep supporting evil

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by luminouz(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
NBA is already dead!

They are already regretting their action.

But they have succeeded in killing and dividing the union.

Let the southerners enjoy their union there!

Your last statement already showed you are also a bigot.

Such a shame.
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by cliqtips: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-petition-for-the-government-of-the-uk-and-the-eu-to-place-a-travel-ban-on-nasir-el-rufai?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24716163_en-GB%3A3&recruiter=1142795331&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Runaway:

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by luluman: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
why didn't you Blame Ortom when innocent people were being killed in Benue??

Why didn't you blame Jonathan when he was the president about the killing of Christian in southern kaduna and Benue?

Your hatred for Elrufai is just for the fact that he is a Fulani man and a Muslim.

Your hatred for elrufai is making him more popular in the north.

And he will one day rule this country.

You bigots might be the majority online but we are the majority in where it actually matters
Sorry for building your castle in the air.
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by tomaudu(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing

The road to hell is sometimes paved with good intentions!!!

Hitler also did great and charitable things... That doesn't make him less the evil genius he was.

El Rufai has cases to answer!!! He is a fanatic, extremist, bigot, and terror apologist!!!... This is a fact!!!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Kubernetes: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
The genocide in Kaduna may be sponsored by some wicked people and that's why they are hatching the trouble at the southern part.El rufai broke a record of making the no1 and no2 citizens in KD of same religion and as such they are bent on making it difficult for him.
The governor employed over 5000 teachers including those from SW and SE Nigerians.See the massive infrastructure going on.See the 16 hrs power supply everywhere and yet such hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by ennyrah: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing
That Reno has nothing worthwhile to do than signing nonsense petitions here and there...why crying to outsides ?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by JastSiryin(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing
You're stupid... Because you choose to be blind deaf and dumb to the happenings around, most especially in southern kaduna doesn't mean the majority would follow suit. Of what good are tarred roads when there's rising insecurity? How many roads in kaduna are even tarred sef? How good are the living conditions of it's people. Una go just dey follow person blindly. A religious and ethnic bigot for that matter. Fu*k you angry

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:

cry for ur self that u don't have sense of reasoning supporting wickedness of a man call hell rufai ur terrorist mentor
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Brushstrokes20: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Awesome! Let me go sign ASAP!
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Niceman4u(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Runaway:

Sign it here:
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-petition-for-the-government-of-the-uk-and-the-eu-to-place-a-travel-ban-on-nasir-el-rufai?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_24716163_en-GB%3A3&recruiter=1142795331&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Toscarel: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Meself don sign.
I expect any reasonable youth should sign make the thing reach 10m at least.

Please make the link available. Bro
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by mamaafrik(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Built2last:
Link to vote is below.

Let's make it 100,000

yesterday it was 3,400 Naira now 4,600,why now??
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Briller: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing

Very correct sir. Kaduna is one of the most developing states in Nigeria both in terms of infrastructure and IGR. But then, it is also the 2nd most terrorised state in the country. The highways to Kaduna are not safe neither are the streets. Infact, even inside one's compound is not safe. No place is safe in that State.

Don't forget that development without security amounts to nothing. The terrorists feel more emboldened and are unleashing havoc to innocent citizens. Does that tell you something? I'm only asking for a friend.

I have made up my mind to sign that petition. Even if UK and USA fail to use it, at least my children cannot ask me what I did to help in my own little way when the country was going yonder.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by April4th(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
I have never hidden my hatred for the midget, not because he’s Fulani or Muslim but because his wickedness knows no bounds. I witnessed it first hand during his days as minister for fct, where he made so many people homeless.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing
..show us photos of southern kaduna...
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by mamaafrik(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Continuing signing. Nothing will happen.

The north are watching.

The north know that almost 90% of signatures are from the south.

That is why the signatures is useless.

Waste of time

The signatures stinks of tribalism.
you sound pained,let's see if the UK and EU carry your bigot infested thinking too
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by nedekid: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Runaway:
http://chng.it/bJzQsZQKct
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by GavelSlam: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lol.

All El-Rufai has to do is create multiple petitions against his adversaries.

Shebi everybody get sense?
Re: El-rufai: Online Petition For EU, UK Travel Ban Nears 25,000 Signatures Target by GavelSlam: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
April4th:
I have never hidden my hatred for the midget, not because he’s Fulani or Muslim but because his wickedness knows no bounds. I witnessed it first hand during his days as minister for fct, where he made so many people homeless.

You mean by following laid down guidelines?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Arrested In Niger Republic / Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.