Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink (74946 Views)

“how Is This Possible” – See The Transformation Of Slim Lady To An Endowed Woman / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
flexd99:
You don't have to be jealous And try not to make your children jealous of such
kk tnx
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Premiumwriter: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.
at least you know them almost 100 years later after they lived.

You can't say the same thing for the billions of poor people who died that century or even yesterday.

Money can't buy life but poverty also cannot. Warren buffet may be dying but he can't complain of a life well lived. The same can't be said of billions of poor people alive.

Life no matter how good is not meant to be forever. The best way to live your life is to make the best use of it and money happens to be one of the best ways to get the best out of life weda you want to help people or live in luxury.

Money is not vanity. Money is the good substance of life. Get as much as you can and either keep it or spread it. But don't live with the mentality that it can't buy life.

Money has actually bought a lot of lives btw. Bill Gates have spent billions giving millions of African children a second chance in life. Imagine if he has nothing. Those millions would have been dead.

13 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Wealthscheme: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Discover the simple Football betting system used to make at least N20,000 every 24hours from football matches. It's works so well with little effort
Click for more info
https://footballprofit.com.ng
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by clovislouis(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous
Our dad died out of pain and poverty
am here for u now dear
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Blankstare(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2020
She look good
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2020
clovislouis:
am here for u now dear
oh really can I have 10k for my app development ? Dad?

3 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by DoubleEngine007: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Kazim88:

This your thought partner is exactly they way someone that's has tried to make money and gave up thinks.

Let's say money is vanity, been poor too is also a vanity plus evil because you become burden to others.

If you become poor what is the profit, who does it benefit, how does your poverty help you wife, children, community and even your vision and purpose in life.

Mr DukeNija as a human being, you deserve to be Rich, it's your Divine right to be prosperous legally without cheating, fraud or begging.

Tho it's you unconditionally right but only those that reach and fight for it get it.

Like I ask, what is the gain to your world to choose poverty vanity
Help me ask am o. Ignorance na really big disease.. Vanity Fire! Leave him ,let him sit there and be shouting vanity inside poverty..

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous

Don't put yourself in such dumb and silly position! If your dad died in regrets, that was his choice!!!

No matter how hard we honestly or dishonestly work, how well we steal, hustle, or whatever, only less than a select few of the world population will ever be billionaires... Think about it!!!

The greatest wealth or legacy is not measured in bank notes and material things! There are many wealthy men who died in pain, regrets, and with dreams unfulfilled... The truly wealthy people are those who lack nothing they need, and are contented with what they have achieved in line with their destiny.

I know millionaires who are never satisfied or truly happy with their present position of wealth... even some billionaires continue to live miserably in depression, envy, and dissatisfaction!!! These are facts!!!

Aim to succeed, and with God you will surely excel in life!!! But, never envy another person, NEVER!!! Stay on your destined path, and learn contentment!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by unitysheart(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous

Sorry dear. In all, let's thank God.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by cray91(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
weldone! Our boyfriend Of the year 2020!
yarimo:
I told her I don't like black
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous
Sorry about that. Just don't let your children experience the same feelings.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Don't put yourself in such dumb and silly position! If you dad died in regrets, that was his choice!!!

No matter how hard we honestly or dishonestly work, how well we steal, hustle, or whatever, only less than a select few of the world population will ever be billionaires... Think about it!!!

The greatest wealth or legacy is not measured in bank notes and material things! There are many wealthy men who died in pain, regrets, and with dreams unfulfilled... The truly wealthy people are those who lack nothing they need, and are contented with what they have achieved in line with their destiny.

I know millionaires who are never satisfied or truly happy with their present position of wealth... even some billionaires continue to live miserably in depression, envy, and dissatisfaction!!! These are facts!!!
Hmm
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by cray91(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2020
if i hear that again i will flog you with koboko
femi4:
Vanity
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by jamiudinho(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

So, you basically don't value your life... How depressed are you exactly to say such a dumb thing??! undecided
oga I don tell u if PDP win make I die
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2020
pflourish:

Sorry about that. Just don't let your children experience the same feelings.
thank you
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
unitysheart:

Sorry dear. In all, let's thank God.
OK thank God
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by 27Pushing30: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.

Life is a collection of experiences ... money allows you the best EXPERIENCE. The rich man cannot take anything with them to the grave but neither can the poor man?

So this life is not Vanity... Everyone grows old withers and die , nothing new.

4 Likes

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by cray91(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2020
omo na naija we dey na tyre we know am as so cuppy only reflects her background ni! na tyres sure pass na oyinbo dey call am wheels

Who correct english

Na Money sure pass

The person wey call am wheels na him won love-vendor the car of the person wey call am tyres so what
ruggedtimi:
"my tyre"... grin baba replied the wheels. Tyre is placed around the wheels...reminds me of xzibit's "P*mp my ride"
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Ayubaossy(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Money.....
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Ayobami7(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Seen
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by gonkin(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2020
Vinyl. This stuff I've been trying to order through aliexpress but nipost is having issues. They managed to get one thru though I've been refunded.

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by UDUJ(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2020
luminouz:

How can you sign up this July and u already have 32 topics Most catfish profiles do these

I smell lies.

She is a known scammer. I pity the people that believe her. Go through all her posts all leads to begging. Saying she lost her job, then some days later her brother, then 5 days later she lost her dad. And in all these threads seeking for money and assistance. Only gullible folks believe such tales. We know the genuine ones and render help if it's really needed.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by FlordFlorez(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The Ferrari bought for DJ Cuppy by her dad was originally black when purchased. Here is a video showing how it was transformed from black to pink which happens to be her brand colour. Gelatoooooooo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiyeGiKoDRM

See as u make me waste my data..

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by NigeriaB(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2020
princepee:
who u bi?

Aspiring DJ Cuppy's CRUSH
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous
Don't worry all will well again . You will get the best masalla
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by saintneo(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2020
StagethemTUee:
The Ferrari bought for DJ Cuppy by her dad was originally black when purchased. Here is a video showing how it was transformed from black to pink which happens to be her brand colour. Gelatoooooooo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiyeGiKoDRM

Her bööbs are larger than medium.................apologies it got my attention instead of the Ferrari.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by gafman222: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Cuppy: i can't be d worse. Am i d worse?
Guy: u are definitely competing with some people grin
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2020
It's the good life

Well, for your UK used Smart TVs, factory fitted UK used ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by 4tomandchi: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Enjoy your money while you're still alive don't be stingy to yourself.

When you make yourself feel good you will want to do more and earn more. Life is good but life with money is best.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 18, 2020
poor people always oppressing themselves. So typical. (note if you're living in a poor country, you're poor). A rich man in a ghetto is of the ghetto too and it's deemed poor. Learn from the whites. They don't rub their wealth on people's faces (particularly Africans or the less privileged).
https://www.nairaland.com/6123847/charles-chuck-feeney-fulfills-dream
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by FREEMONEY7(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2020
money is good!
cure your fibroid problem today

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by karkel(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2020
no be this same person where go carry placard....... Black lives matters undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.