Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink (74908 Views)

“how Is This Possible” – See The Transformation Of Slim Lady To An Endowed Woman / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by lascos912(m): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
"my tyre"... grin baba replied the wheels. Tyre is placed around the wheels...reminds me of xzibit's "P*mp my ride"
abeg that pump my ride them no they show am for gotv
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by chatinent: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2020
OK o.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by postnobill705(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2020
I dunno but I'm beginning to like DJ cuppy..I think she's unique.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Kemimarch16(f): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Money is good
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Farki: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2020
So they used a pink skin, ok.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Ayomarcel(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2020
Just have money. Abeg.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by luminouz(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2020
UDUJ:

She is a known scammer. I pity the people that believe her. Go through all her posts all leads to begging. Saying she lost her job, then some days later her brother, then 5 days later she lost her dad. And in all these threads seeking for money and assistance. Only gullible folks believe such tales. We know the genuine ones and render help if it's really needed.

No hardworking babe on NL would keep posting such threads in so such a time,asking baseless questions.

These catfishes dont even let us know who the real females are!!! undecided
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Kollysman1: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous Our dad died out of pain and poverty
stupid girl. "your dad" please
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Crispels(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2020
BigBelleControl:
This girl may minimally talented music wise but no female entertainer beats her in terms of publicity.
She worked her way into football Twitter by shedding tears for arsenal and joining Manchester united and that earned her a spot in the United's New Jersey advert.

But one fact still remains,she sucks in music. Her sister Tolani does better.

Have you listened to her new album - there are nice songs on it like Wale, Africa, Litty Litty, etc
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by deepwater(f): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
"my tyre"... grin baba replied the wheels. Tyre is placed around the wheels...reminds me of xzibit's "P*mp my ride"

LMAO

It is a Nigerian thingy
Everything down there is called TYRE including the braking system assembly.
well that is okay, she tried...
at least some people they call am LEG
as in this road don spoil my motor LEG
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by milky3(f): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2020
loveyou123:
damn she for leave black like dat
someone with money dey talk you said u have an idea, lol
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Habiodunz(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.

Na people wey no get shishi for account dey always talk like this
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by ledaman: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2020
God punish poverty!
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by DrinkWater10: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2020
youngking22:
The only thing better then money,is more money.
Jesskelly X Erigga -Money
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by danietohbadt(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2020
femi4:
Vanity

Poverty mentality.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by ugbede69(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2020
femi4:
Vanity
if you don't get rid of your poverty mentality, you will die poor...

even king Solomon that said all s vanity didn't die poor
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by chineduisaac(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.

Oga from what you've pointed out up there wealth will not stop you from dying at a ripe old age.. But did any wealthy person tell you that he wants to be immortal undecided undecided . Why not try your best to wisely make money so that your stay on Earth will be a blissful one. What's with vanity upon vanity nonsense you folks keep saying.. Or do you think poor people tend to live a longer stress-free life than rich people.
See I'm not advocating the use of illegal means to get money.. What I'm saying is that if you make your money legally, don't let anybody discourage you with all these vanity talk..
God bless you
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

What sort of comment is this,

How is life vanity and how is wealth vanity, when the owner of wealth dies, he transffered the wealth to his children, so how is wealth useless.

Be like say you never see money before
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
I swear women know how to spoil the beauty of cars

How can you change a car from classic black colour to pink

What sort of disrespect is that?
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by shoprite: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am jealous
Our dad died out of pain and poverty

You can make your dad proud wherever he is . . .hustle legit and break even !

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2020
youngking22:
The only thing better then money,is more money.
What if there was no one to produce the Ferrari because every thought
The only thing better then money,is more money
, well money can lose value as we have seen in Nigeria over the past 20 years.
If money loses value today across all nations of the earth, the Ferrari man can still go to petrol seller and exchange some Ferraris for some petrol, but what will the yahoo boy exchange for what he needs?

One thing that's better than money is the goods and services it helps to be exchanged between entities.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Humanoid01(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Kazim88:

This your thought partner is exactly they way someone that's has tried to make money and gave up thinks.

Let's say money is vanity, been poor too is also a vanity plus evil because you become burden to others.

If you become poor what is the profit, who does it benefit, how does your poverty help you wife, children, community and even your vision and purpose in life.

Mr DukeNija as a human being, you deserve to be Rich, it's your Divine right to be prosperous legally without cheating, fraud or begging.

Tho it's you unconditionally right but only those that reach and fight for it get it.

Like I ask, what is the gain to your world to choose poverty vanity
Linking poverty with vanity is a very flawed logic. When you say that something is vain, it means that it must have passed through a process or some work, to give a sense of accomplishment. No one works in order to be poor, but rather to possess enough or abundant resources for living. On this note, it doesn't make sense to attribute vanity to poverty because it is not a want. It doesn't make sense for someone to consciously desire to be poor.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2020
clovislouis:
hahaha. U re way bigger than that dear, u deserve more than that dear
abi
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
shoprite:

You can make your dad proud wherever he is . . .hustle legit and break even !
Hmm thank you
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by clovislouis(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
abi
let's chat up on Facebook if u don't mind
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Chii59:
Damn cry
lipsrsealed
Chii59:
Damn cry
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by rasheedatt(f): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2020
clovislouis:
let's chat up on Facebook if u don't mind
OK give me your username
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Humanoid01(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
chineduisaac:

Oga from what you've pointed out up there wealth will not stop you from dying at a ripe old age.. But did any wealthy person tell you that he wants to be immortal undecided undecided . Why not try your best to wisely make money so that your stay on Earth will be a blissful one. What's with vanity upon vanity nonsense you folks keep saying.. Or do you think poor people tend to live a longer stress-free life than rich people.
See I'm not advocating the use of illegal means to get money.. What I'm saying is that if you make your money legally, don't let anybody discourage you with all these vanity talk..
God bless you
The problem is not being rich, the problem is allowing money control you. If it threatens your relationship with God and people, then money has become your idol and that's vanity. There is nothing wrong with desiring to be rich, but be careful of the source of those desires.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Louisboy22(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

Don't put yourself in such dumb and silly position! If your dad died in regrets, that was his choice!!!

No matter how hard we honestly or dishonestly work, how well we steal, hustle, or whatever, only less than a select few of the world population will ever be billionaires... Think about it!!!

The greatest wealth or legacy is not measured in bank notes and material things! There are many wealthy men who died in pain, regrets, and with dreams unfulfilled... The truly wealthy people are those who lack nothing they need, and are contented with what they have achieved in line with their destiny.

I know millionaires who are never satisfied or truly happy with their present position of wealth... even some billionaires continue to live miserably in depression, envy, and dissatisfaction!!! These are facts!!!

Aim to succeed, and with God you will surely excel in life!!! But, never envy another person, NEVER!!! Stay on your destined path, and learn contentment!!!
God bless your you for this, that's what i keep on telling people, everyone can't be rich just be contented with what ever God bless you with
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Is only in Nigeria people praise people that stole from them your father is the son of a former Lagos governor that looted the state yet people praise him, see her waistline very ugly, if you quote me thunder dey outside dey do press up for you lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.