Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink (74929 Views)

“how Is This Possible” – See The Transformation Of Slim Lady To An Endowed Woman / Ikorodu Bois Honour Chadwick Boseman. Remake Scenes From "Black Panther" / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by MrAkata: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria needs to start "eating" y'all rich

As long as you remain cheerleaders they'll keep shitting on you from their golden toilets

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Blankstare(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Emmypure:

is it through honey that otedola make money to buy fuel for cuppy?
alaye double your huustle

Guy you bad ooo... grin grin.. my man is taking it one step at a time.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Biodun1929(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.

Warren Buffet is the kind of billionaire I don't like. The guy worshipped money. Why pile up money just to pile up money? I want to open a world class movie production studio in Nigeria, and make world class movies. I need millions of dollars for this. This money will not only help me fulfil my dream, it will employ hundreds or potentially thousands of people, and entertain tens of millions of people. This is an example what people should need money for, not just piling up money just for the sake of it
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by clovislouis(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
OK give me your username
clovis louis
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by clovislouis(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
OK give me your username
Clovis Louis is my user name
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by peppermint7(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
DukeNija:

This life is vanity. The wealthiest men understand this but poor, broke humans think money is everything. Warren Buffet is 90 with his Billions and knows his clock is winding down and no amount of money can turn it around. Not even all his wealth. When he dies, he dies with nothing.
Your wealth ends here on earth. Where’re the likes of Rockefeller? Henry Ford? Mansa Musa? They’re all gone, their wealth is now useless to them wherever they are. Use your head.
Poor pple mentality. if you father bought this for you would u have called it vanity. Broke ass instead of stepping up ur hustle and hoping for the best. U de hear the talk vanity
If another person money and joy de vex u. Sabi say U don chop winch
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by megastar92: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Premiumwriter:
at least you know them almost 100 years later after they lived.

You can't say the same thing for the billions of poor people who died that century or even yesterday.

Money can't buy life but poverty also cannot. Warren buffet may be dying but he can't complain of a life well lived. The same can't be said of billions of poor people alive.

Life no matter how good is not meant to be forever. The best way to live your life is to make the best use of it and money happens to be one of the best ways to get the best out of life weda you want to help people or live in luxury.

Money is not vanity. Money is the good substance of life. Get as much as you can and either keep it or spread it. But don't live with the mentality that it can't buy life.

Money has actually bought a lot of lives btw. Bill Gates have spent billions giving millions of African children a second chance in life. Imagine if he has nothing. Those millions would have been dead.

Loud it plzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Exodora: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
loveyou123:
damn she for leave am black like dat
I guess pink is her favorite colour check her wings and hair do

1 Like

Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
ninetiethcrown7:
she got it custom wrapped from yanni cool cool cool. thats boss status.
azzin ... Yanni ... Mad Car celeb for those who don't know
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Kazim88: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Humanoid01:

Linking poverty with vanity is a very flawed logic. When you say that something is vain, it means that it must have passed through a process or some work, to give a sense of accomplishment. No one works in order to be poor, but rather to possess enough or abundant resources for living. On this note, it doesn't make sense to attribute vanity to poverty because it is not a want. It doesn't make sense for someone to consciously desire to be poor.

People subconsciously desire to be poor at out multiple myrad of fears.

They go a step further to justify poverty, they say something like
"All rich people hands are not clean"
"Rich people can not sleep, they have so many enemies"

In other for their hands not to be stained and for them to illusionary peace of mind, they embrace poverty, they avoid wealth, they are scared of exerting all their mind and energy unto become rich.

Some, expecially christians quote their scriptures half-cut :
"Money is the root of all Evil"...

My Friend, from time memorial, vain men aim at self-righteousness which they tie mostly to poverty and penance. In their delusion they see the rich as worldly, sinners and vain as usual blind to their vanities. As usual, like you retorted, because they are poor they can't be vain, they are righteous.

Yet, none is righteousness, none is truly rich except God.... None is even poor.

Self-Righteousness, Riches, Poverty are all illusionary and vanities.

I chose "rich" kind of vanity.
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by DESTROTECH(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Too much money..
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Sammyolis: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lord bless me and m6 family
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by PotatoSalad(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
femi4:
Vanity
Shutup dear
Re: The Transformation Of DJ Cuppy's Ferrari From Black To Pink by Milesparrow: 5:00am On Sep 19, 2020
To much money no go kill person.See people wey get money die.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.