Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) (7281 Views)

ASUU Strike Wahala - See How Nigerian Students Are Now Making Millions With Nfts / ASUU Strike: See How Nigerian Students Are Making Millions Of Naira Online / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
fergie001:
Michael Jackson must be Number One.

What about the other half of the Beatles, Lennon?
Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney are still alive and kicking. I heard Paul is amongst top three richest musicians in the world
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by mytime24(f): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
U didn't mention abacha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Dayoebe(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Seeing Bob Marley on the list makes it complete.
''vanity'' crew; over to you
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
How does the Money being made Concern them...

Any of those guys that died without Jesus are right now in Hell!

If they are Given a Chance back to life they will Burn all that money and Carry Bible..

Money is Paper that you give value to..

The Rich man in the Bible Ask Abramham to send Lazarus to Preach to his brothers so they don't come where he is..

Don't let it Confuse you. Nobody takes $1 to the other side.

Nobody takes anything to Eternity..

Never Pursue Money or Material things in detriment of your Soul..

It's not Worth it!
So those people who died before the birth of Jesus are all in hell?

All your ancestors who died before the whites came to Africa are all in hell?

Men will be judge according to their works and not according to their believes...

I needed a one on one conversation with you, but you are always dodging...

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
maynia:

I thought they said nobody is in either heaven or hell until Jesus comes back?
Can you show me the verse in the bible that says people are already in hell?
The guy is ignorant of the Bible, he typed what he has heard before without any personal research.

Look at how he has already concluded they're in hell now, ignorant of nobody goes to hell or heaven until they're judge and no one has been judged yet... Until the judgement day.
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
fergie001:
Michael Jackson must be Number One.

What about the other half of the Beatles, Lennon?

The other half of the Beatles are still alive
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by fergie001: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
dominique:

The other half of the Beatles are still alive
Thanks jareh..
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by fergie001: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney are still alive and kicking. I heard Paul is amongst top three richest musicians in the world
Thanks........I was talking about their founder/guitarist...Lennon.
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

If they are Given a Chance back to life they will Burn all that money and Carry Bible..

The Rich man in the Bible Ask Abramham to send Lazarus to Preach to his brothers so they don't come where he is..

It's not Worth it!

Your display of stupidity on this forum is becoming something else.

How a sane mind believes that fake shii called Bible amuses me.

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
They are earning millions but they can't even spend a dime out of it.

What type of stupid earning is that?

Nonsense. angry
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by jericco1(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2020
Michael Joseph Jackson will forever be in my heart

2 Likes

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:21am On Sep 18, 2020
mytime24:
U didn't mention abacha cheesy
U obviously pack sense
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by femi4: 5:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Abacha should be on the list
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Thecreatorx: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2020
maynia:

Please ignore this slowpoke who gets praised by our sheepish nairalanders
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Thecreatorx: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Seun and lalasticlala why are you guys allowing spam and irritating posts on this forum? Is this what nairaland has turn into? Every thread is spam with this "thing" always spilling trash and provoking muslims, freethinkers, atheists, people who just want to read, people who are interested in intellectual comments etc!
Seun caution this guy cuz the irritation is increasing in everyone. Just look how this "thing" derailed the thread and everyone is showing displeasure with "it"

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by potent5(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2020
What about Abacha?

grin
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Vickmanny22: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2020
maynia:

hell is different from hellfire
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!
the bible is also paper if we are being honest

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Minjim: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
he is number 1 in the list...i never finish though

I guess you must have forgotten Tupac, Biggie and Amy Winehouse
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 7:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Minjim:

I guess you must have forgotten Tupac, Biggie and Amy Winehouse
He 'll be among the top 20, but this is only 13
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Thecreatorx:

Seun and lalasticlala why are you guys allowing spam and irritating posts on this forum? Is this what nairaland has turn into? Every thread is spam with this "thing" always spilling trash and provoking muslims, freethinkers, atheists, people who just want to read, people who are interested in intellectual comments etc!
Seun caution this guy cuz the irritation is increasing in everyone. Just look how this "thing" derailed the thread and everyone is showing displeasure with "it"

Truth Hurts!
If I were you, I will take the Truth and apply it .
Truth that Affects and Hurt you will Speak against you..
Ban or no ban is Irrelevant! You won't say you didn't see it.

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2020
maynia:

Who said that?
Do not Deceive yourself!
People are in Hell as we speak..
Hebrews 9:27
Jude 1:7
2 Peter 2:4
Luke 16:19-31
Luke 12:5
Mark9:43-48

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Chosen1984:
Who said that? Do not Deceive yourself! People are in Hell as we speak.. Hebrews 9:27 Jude 1:7 2 Peter 2:4 Luke 16:19-31 Luke 12:5 Mark9:43-48
you guys are derailing these threae o
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Austinbass12(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2020
what bout 2pac shakur?
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Austinbass12:
what bout 2pac shakur?
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Draydd: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Chosen1984:

Truth Hurts!
If I were you, I will take the Truth and apply it .
Truth that Affects and Hurt you will Speak against you..
Ban or no ban is Irrelevant! You won't say you didn't see it.
Seems an unintelligent bot banned me cuz of my reply, now read this photo carefully and keep your retardedd ass.licking to yourself urchinn.

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ioalert: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's not Worth it!

It seems you have no atom of wisdom or your religious beliefs are the most debased of all.
Do you know that those rich people plead to God for inspiration and success?
Do you know that not every achieved legend is *materialstic*?
Why don't you call out pastors who have money? Is having money a sin?

People pray to God for money, and when they get it, a keyboard warrior would spill trash just to gain petty likes from his unwise followers.

PATHETIC!
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Draydd:

Seems an unintelligent bot banned me cuz of my reply, now read this photo carefully and keep your retardedd ass.licking to yourself urchinn.
You guys are derailing this thread o...
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Chosen1984:

Who said that?
Do not Deceive yourself!
People are in Hell as we speak..
Hebrews 9:27
Jude 1:7
2 Peter 2:4
Luke 16:19-31
Luke 12:5
Mark9:43-48

I'm disappointed in you, with the way you carry Jesus for head like afro you know nothing about it, all the verses you mentioned not one said anything about people in hellfire.
Why don't you quote the verse out

You know nothing about what you saying

Well, the bible is like a horse you can ride it to any direction you want..
grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ioalert: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2020
ghettokid1:
You guys are derailing this thread o...
This is what happens when a person like seun cannot manage his forum policies and allows unwise people make silly assumptions about other people's lives. If seun doesn't tame that righteoushypocrite and his followers, this is what would happen to the forum. So PATHETIC
Re: 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos) by ioalert: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2020
maynia:
b

I'm disappointed in you, with the way you carry Jesus for head like afro you know nothing about it, all the verses you mentioned not one said anything about people in hellfire.
Why don't you quote the verse out

You know nothing about what you saying
Seun can you see what righteousness89 and his followers have converted this forum to? Delusional people making assumptions they know nothing about, they can't even read their Bible written by a slave master to know that hell is a metaphor and more of karma experiences not a place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Study Medicine And Surgery At Buk! / Oau Prospects, Here Are The Cut- Offs / Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.