Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment (4963 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Moves To Break Wike’s Ranks, Reaches Out To Allies / BREAKING: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment ( / Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2020
He should go and sit down and pack one place ...
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by naija4life247: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Christistruth00:

Isn't PDP zoning Presidency to South East again?

Yes, in the year 5050.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Tyrant28: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2020
grin
naija4life247:

Yes, in the year 5050.
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by flyingpig: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Racoon... [s]You are a well known anti APC on Nairaland.

You praise anything PDP and Condem anything that has to do with APC

You are always scouting for any negative news About Apc to post on Nairaland.

You are a well known bigot who go about insulting the north on Nairaland.

Your aim is to make people hate APC.

You have forgotten that this same Apc will give us chance to elect Osibanjo who is going be one of the most smartest president we will ever have in this country.

Stop pretending we all know you are a very strong agent of PDP on Nairaland.

But trust me... You will fail..!

2023 I will campaign for Osibanjo/Elrufai not only here on Nairaland but in my state kano.

We need intelligent people to pilot the affair of this country!

Osibanjo/Elrufai will beat Atiku hands down!
[/s]
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by danilmo: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Racoon... You are a well known anti APC on Nairaland.

You have forgotten that this same Apc will give us chance to elect Osibanjo who is going be one of the most smartest president we will ever have in this country.

2023 I will campaign for Osibanjo/Elrufai not only here on Nairaland but in my state kano.

lol. Osibanjo & Zulum of Bornu will b better.

elrufai has a lot of litigation against him as per the Southern Kaduna saga and the visa ban..

IMO.
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by danilmo: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Hope you know that SW will give bloc votes to any Yoruba on the ballot.

elrufai will make them think somehow. it ll take osinbanjo a lot of begging to convince an average southern Christian.

the southern Kaduna saga esp is demarketing
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Racoon... You are a well known anti APC on Nairaland.

come on Yoruba be proud of your lineage stop proving Igbos right when they call your tribe cowards
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by EmekaA125(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
LegendHero:

As it stand, Atiku cannot defeat the combination of Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with bloc vote while El-Rufai will do the magic in the NW coz people see him as a performer in the North.

The middle belt is always 50/50 but might tilt to Osinbajo looking at the Kwara/Kogi factor and also the fact that Osinbajo is a Christian. He will definitely appeal to the Benue/Plateau axis.

The SS will vote PDP normally but I’m sure Osinbajo will get nothing less than 35% of the vote looking at his record and the fact that even Buhari got close to that margin in 2019 elections.

The SE will Atikukate as usual, so no comment on those.

NE will go the way of Atiku naturally. Although an El-Rufai vice should get some votes there too.

That’s my own take!
Nonsense analysis.
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by BoboNogoDiee: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol. Pitying Tinubu when you should be crying for the injustice PDP meted against the Igbos by denying them once again the chance to be the presidential flag bearer.

Again you guys will Atikukate in 2023 and play the second fiddle as you have always done since Azikwe.

Well, the electorate will decide in 2023 who to vote for between either Atiku in PDP and Tinubu/Osinbajo in APC.

[/s]
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by BoboNogoDiee: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

As it stand, Atiku cannot defeat the combination of Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with bloc vote while El-Rufai will do the magic in the NW coz people see him as a performer in the North.

The middle belt is always 50/50 but might tilt to Osinbajo looking at the Kwara/Kogi factor and also the fact that Osinbajo is a Christian. He will definitely appeal to the Benue/Plateau axis.

The SS will vote PDP normally but I’m sure Osinbajo will get nothing less than 35% of the vote looking at his record and the fact that even Buhari got close to that margin in 2019 elections.

The SE will Atikukate as usual, so no comment on those.

NE will go the way of Atiku naturally. Although an El-Rufai vice should get some votes there too.

That’s my own take!
[/s]
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by BoboNogoDiee: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
LegendHero:

The SE‘ners are not interested in presidency. They have only one goal and that is to stop Tinubu from running for president.

Hence, they will Atikukate anytime any day. I hope Peter Obi is not sidelined as VP this time around coz Dave Umahi might be the chosen one for Atiku to use as his running mate.

Let’s see how it unfolds.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by xcellentgraphic: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
nzeobi:

SOUTH WEST will always share votes and they brag about it. Osinbajo even lost his unit in 2019 expect 60/40 or 65/35 in the south West.
SOUTH South : 70 pdp and 30pdp, apc improved their showing there because of some investments from the fg politically and massive vote buying.
SOUTH EAST: if Peter obi is on the ballot again expect 90/10 with PDP getting 90%.
NORTH CENTRAL : pdp are sure of winning benue, plateau, nassarawa and Abuja very well with strong showing in other states.55% for pdp.
NORTH WEST : buhari won't contest and he has warned that he won't contest for anybody that anybody interested should go to the field and convince the electorate.
People in this region vote mostly based on religion and expect pdp to do well in sokoto, kano, kaduna and zamfara, let's say APC 55%.

NORTH EAST : pdp win Taraba, adamawa, bauchi and makes good showing in gombe.

Let pdp just get 50% in the North and finish off what is left in the south.

You are not realistic with ur analysis
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by pricklewane: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Anyiamaka:

You are not a human being. And you may not be better than the almajiris that have no fathers
coming from a lunatic I rather pass. I spite on your grave n that of your entire household.
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Anyiamaka: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
pricklewane:
coming from a lunatic I rather pass. I spite on your grave n that of your entire household.

Your generations will be populated by lunatics. Vultures will devour your rotten carcass when you finally die. Don't quote me again- even shoe dey get size.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That SARS Is Dissolved! Let’s Go Back To Tinubu And Alfa Beta / IDPs To Vote In Camps In Niger – INEC / Ibori's Chase: Militants Chases Efcc Out Of Oghara - Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.