Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,489 members, 7,840,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment (4957 Views)

PDP Crisis: Atiku Moves To Break Wike’s Ranks, Reaches Out To Allies / BREAKING: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment ( / Loans: Atiku Moves To Stop Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Sammy07:

Hope you know that SW will give bloc votes to any Yoruba on the ballot.

Yes I know, but not with El Rufai on the ballot..
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by OhBiafra: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

What should I have been doing to develop the nation?

Please tell me what you have been doing so I can emulate you.

I’m waiting!
You can start with taking your mind of 2023 and focus on getting the current government of Buhari, the god of you Yoruba muslims, to perform

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
OhBiafra:
You can start with taking your mind of 2023 and focus on getting the current government of Buhari, the god of you Yoruba muslims, to perform

I initially thought you will surprise me by giving a meaningful reply but you have cleared all my doubt with this response.

Thanks!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by OhBiafra: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
LegendHero:

I initially thought you will surprise me by giving a meaningful reply but you have cleared all my doubt with this response.

Thanks!
Get your incompetent god Buhari to perform, stop making noise about 2023.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by duwdu: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I pity Tinubu because Atiku will defeat him anyday

LOL.

P34c3
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by duwdu: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Racoon... You are a well known anti APC on Nairaland.

You praise anything PDP and Condem anything that has to do with APC

You are always scouting for any negative news About Apc to post on Nairaland.

You are a well known bigot who go about insulting the north on Nairaland.

Your aim is to make people hate APC.

You have forgotten that this same Apc will give us chance to elect Osibanjo who is going be one of the most smartest president we will ever have in this country.

Stop pretending we all know you are a very strong agent of PDP on Nairaland.

But trust me... You will fail..!

2023 I will campaign for Osibanjo/Elrufai not only here on Nairaland but in my state kano.

We need intelligent people to pilot the affair of this country!

Osibanjo/Elrufai will beat Atiku hands down!

Well written.

Based on my own political sense, your chosen duo hopefuls for the APC ticket are very unlikely to be the ones, though.

P34c3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by duwdu: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Atiku relax yourself na

Hahaha! gringringrin

I remember the following like it happened just yesterday: When the late Abubakar Rimi was asked why, instead of he continuing to support Abiola to retrieve Abiola's scuttled Presidential mandate he (Rimi) suddenly abandoned the struggle by launching his own bid to be President when Abiola was still alive, Abubakar Rimi retorted: "I'm I in politics because of Abiola?"

To those always wanting to dictate to Atiku Abubakar what his interest in politics should be, please take note of the classical true story I just narrated above.

'Nuf said.

P34c3
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Cajal(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Atiku PDP VS Jagaban APC
it's going to be very interesting
Wait ooo...where are the CORE PDPS
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by asanwafo: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Atiku can now win. Nigerians will vote any party but certainly not APC. Buhari really messed Nigeria up. I wonder why the national assembly does not want to impeach him and why the military is tolerating the whole mess....even the officers from the south!
Shame!

Idiots can vote for APC on sat in Edo gubernatorial elections
Ur share of the local government money is no more coming

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by duwdu: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anyiamaka:

You don't know politics. EL Rufai will fail first in Kaduna and he cannot win any northern state. Not one state!
You don't know politics if dont know that APC messed up the opportunity Nigerians gave them which is now grossly regrettable with the majority shouting "bring back our corruption ".
You don't know politics if you don't know that if election is conducted today, Atiku will beat Buhari black and blue.
You don't know politics if you dont know that it is easier for Tinubu to be on the 2023 APC ticket than it is for Osibanjo.
I can go on and on but in summary- you don't know politics

Excepting for your sentence on Tinubu vis-a-vis Osinbajo which I may agree with for several reasons of my own, your other statements will refer only to your clan and online writers and voters and noisemakers and shills, I'm afraid. Altogether, you can never get anyone elected at the presidential level. That's my considered position, based on history. The same logic applies to the previous post you made before this one in my quote.

It's a pity some of you guys equate your deep-rooted sentiments to those of "majority of Nigerians." In case you haven't taken note, more than 85% of political comments in the print and online media are made by southerners. Of that percentage, I estimate 70% or more, are made by commentators of Southeast origin.

You can make of that what you may.

Again, 'nuf said.

Good luck!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Amumaigwe: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

You have forgotten that this same Apc will give us chance to elect Osibanjo who is going be one of the most smartest president we will ever have in this country.

2023 I will campaign for Osibanjo/Elrufai not only here on Nairaland but in my state kano.

@bolded:

Like Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Powerfly(f): 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
So aside Tinunbu, Atiku, osibanjo, elrufai and all the old mugs.. No other vibrant, enthusiastic and visonary young leader in a nation of over 200m people? Eh?
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by favor914: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
For lack of vision my people perish, only a toddler believes Tinubu will run for the presidency? VP Osinbajo is the next President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by favor914: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Powerfly:
So aside Tinunbu, Atiku, osibanjo, elrufai and all the old mugs.. No other vibrant, enthusiastic and visonary young leader in a nation of over 200m people? Eh?
Charity they says begins @ home, what of you, or anyone in your household?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by favor914: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Arrewa:

You are correct about the rodent raccoon, but APC will not choose El Rufai he is too powerful, Governor Bulum of Borno, a Kanuri is the chosen VP, Mark this space, you heard it here first.
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Powerfly(f): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
favor914:
Charity they says begins @ home, what of you, or anyone in your household?

i'm gonna contest.. Hope you're gonna vote for me?
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Mraphel: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Pity igbos in PDP that will never win PDP presidential primaries before you think of Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by chrisblack: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
wizzyrich:
My household would rather vote Atiku or any other northerner than vote Tinubu.

Spits on Bullion van money launderer.
IPOB noted. In your heart you pray say your papa na tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
chrisblack:
IPOB noted. In your heart you pray say your papa na tinubu
[/s]
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by EagleNest(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Atiku should go and rest. We have learnt our lessons after the Buhari disaster. We don't want to repeat mistake again in leadership.
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by pricklewane: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Atiku can now win. Nigerians will vote any party but certainly not APC. Buhari really messed Nigeria up. I wonder why the national assembly does not want to impeach him and why the military is tolerating the whole mess....even the officers from the south!
Shame!

Wailing is prescribed to you as it is prescribe to the father that gave birth to you because APC is winning Edo and the next presidential election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Anyiamaka: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
pricklewane:

Wailing is prescribed to you as it is prescribe to the father that gave birth to you because APC is winning Edo and the next presidential election in Nigeria.

You are not a human being. And you may not be better than the almajiris that have no fathers
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Anyiamaka: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
duwdu:

Excepting for your sentence on Tinubu vis-a-vis Osinbajo which I may agree with for several reasons of my own, your other statements will refer only to your clan and online writers and voters and noisemakers and shills, I'm afraid. Altogether, you can never get anyone elected at the presidential level. That's my considered position, based on history. The same logic applies to the previous post you made before this one in my quote.

It's a pity some of you guys equate your deep-rooted sentiments to those of "majority of Nigerians." If you haven't taken note, more than 85% of political comments in the print and online media are made by southerners. Of that percentage, I estimate 70% or more, are made by commentators of Southeast origin.

You can make of that what you may.

Again, 'nuf said.

Good luck!

P34c3

It's pointless going further with you. You don't know politics
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Anyiamaka: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
asanwafo:
Ur share of the local government money is no more coming

Is your share still coming?
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by FarahAideed: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
He is on his own this time
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Notatribalist(m): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:

What's wrong if you put Nigeria interest at heart first before party?
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by loopman: 4:30am On Sep 18, 2020
LegendHero:

Thanks!

Somebody call himself OhBiafra and you are expecting something reasonable from such person? His whole aim will be to derail the thread

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by abdul824: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2020
only God gives power.. all your analysis, permutations and combinations are naught

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by OfficialAPCNig: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2020
LegendHero:

As it stand, Atiku cannot defeat the combination of Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with bloc vote while El-Rufai will do the magic in the NW coz people see him as a performer in the North.

The middle belt is always 50/50 but might tilt to Osinbajo looking at the Kwara/Kogi factor and also the fact that Osinbajo is a Christian. He will definitely appeal to the Benue/Plateau axis.

The SS will vote PDP normally but I’m sure Osinbajo will get nothing less than 35% of the vote looking at his record and the fact that even Buhari got close to that margin in 2019 elections.

The SE will Atikukate as usual, so no comment on those.

NE will go the way of Atiku naturally. Although an El-Rufai vice should get some votes there too.

That’s my own take!
Ewedu analysis. Travel you no gree. An average Northerner will only vote for El Rufai if there are not options. Most northerners view him as an extremist.

If you place Atiku (president) side by side with El Rufai (VP), the North will go for Atiku. Again. El Rufai is a stain on Osinbanjo ticket in the south and Osinbajo will even struggle to win the South. He lost his polling unit in the last election and he will lose again.

If Buhari's misgovernance continues like this, Nigerian's will stone them in 2023.

Atiku will defeat El Rufai in Katsina, Kano and even in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by Blackmann001: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Shame!

U underestimate naija..their idiocrisy is first class
Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by OfficialAPCNig: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
You are correct about the rodent raccoon, but APC will not choose El Rufai he is too powerful, Governor Bulum of Borno, a Kanuri is the chosen VP, Mark this space, you heard it here first.
He is not too powerful. He is a stain and liability to any presidential candidate.

He is not even that popular in his home state. We all saw how he managed to win the election. Out of 2 million voters, he only won with 200k despite the heavy rigging and INEC mago mago.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Moves To Contest For President In 2023, Makes 18 Appointment by nzeobi(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2020
LegendHero:

As it stand, Atiku cannot defeat the combination of Osinbajo and El-Rufai ticket in 2023.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with bloc vote while El-Rufai will do the magic in the NW coz people see him as a performer in the North.

The middle belt is always 50/50 but might tilt to Osinbajo looking at the Kwara/Kogi factor and also the fact that Osinbajo is a Christian. He will definitely appeal to the Benue/Plateau axis.

The SS will vote PDP normally but I’m sure Osinbajo will get nothing less than 35% of the vote looking at his record and the fact that even Buhari got close to that margin in 2019 elections.

The SE will Atikukate as usual, so no comment on those.

NE will go the way of Atiku naturally. Although an El-Rufai vice should get some votes there too.

That’s my own take!
SOUTH WEST will always share votes and they brag about it. Osinbajo even lost his unit in 2019 expect 60/40 or 65/35 in the south West.
SOUTH South : 70 pdp and 30pdp, apc improved their showing there because of some investments from the fg politically and massive vote buying.
SOUTH EAST: if Peter obi is on the ballot again expect 90/10 with PDP getting 90%.
NORTH CENTRAL : pdp are sure of winning benue, plateau, nassarawa and Abuja very well with strong showing in other states.55% for pdp.
NORTH WEST : buhari won't contest and he has warned that he won't contest for anybody that anybody interested should go to the field and convince the electorate.
People in this region vote mostly based on religion and expect pdp to do well in sokoto, kano, kaduna and zamfara, let's say APC 55%.

NORTH EAST : pdp win Taraba, adamawa, bauchi and makes good showing in gombe.

Let pdp just get 50% in the North and finish off what is left in the south.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act / INEC Temporarily Suspends Online Continuous Voter Registration In Lagos / 2023: Over 100 Political Groups Apply To INEC For Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.