Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Thread removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread removed (614 Views)

Thread removed / Thread removed / Thread removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Thread removed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
She's a bad wife but a caring mother.. There are other means to earn money other than that

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
She's a bad wife but a caring mother.. There are other means to earn money other than that
In ur country? and mother of 5 kids..
Re: Thread removed by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
She is a good for nothing lazy and useless prostitute, regardless of whether she does it to feed her kids or buy Gucci bags... unless of course, selling pure water and/or having a normal job is illegal in her part of the forest.

The above would be as crazy as saying that just because they do it to feed their kids, drug dealing/robbery etc is now suddenly right.

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

In ur country? and mother of 5 kids..
Are you speaking for yourself?? there are women with more than 5 kids and still do legit jobs to fend for herself and the kids

2 Likes

Re: Thread removed by fati2001(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
those above me are saying the fact. that's all!

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
Are you speaking for yourself?? there are women with more than 5 kids and still do legit jobs to fend for herself and the kids
Sorry am not a woman, my name is julius... Am just currious to ask o
Re: Thread removed by UDUJ(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
A woman who fornicate to feed her children.... Is she a bad wife or a caring mother ?.

If she is married then YES she is a bad wife

1 Like

Re: Thread removed by goodmorning40: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry am not a woman, my name is julius... Am just currious to ask o

But u know the details so much. Is it someone related to you, a family member maybe.
Re: Thread removed by Ladylite: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
A woman who fornicate to feed her children.... Is she a bad wife or a caring mother ?.

She is a striving hustling woman. She will save to do something better. But by then she would have been addicted.
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
goodmorning40:

But u know the details so much. Is it someone related to you, a family member maybe.

Yes someone i knew
Re: Thread removed by Liposure: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Only unfaithful and irresponsible wives and mothers cheat
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
UDUJ:

If she is married then YES she is a bad wife
U ought to blame the man
Re: Thread removed by Juliusmomoh: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Liposure:
Only unfaithful and irresponsible wives and mothers cheat
Do u know some cheat with sence ?

(1) (Reply)

10 Tip's To Make Your Relationship Stronger. / “my Husband Is Going MAD” – Destiny Etiko Cries Out (WATCH VIDEO) / How Sperm Is Produced And Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.