Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him (8836 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / PDP Governors Dump Secondus, Ask Him To Step Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2020
ospido:

Did you say Jonathan stole the money?
Why has he not been arrested?
What are they waiting for if it's not propaganda?
Why was Dasuki arrested and locked up and yet till date no conviction since 2015.
Suddenly they shamefully released him after disobeying several court orders yet they can't prove their case that the money belongs to the FG or indeed anybody.

By the way what about the alarm raised by Okorocha over 21bn (1bn per APC governor) and was still counting which was used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2019 general election,where did that money come from?

What about the moneys used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2015 general election (2.5bn according to them o) where did it come from?

Keep fooling yourself.
Shebi this rain dey beat everyone.
But na you e dey beat pass.
Everything you claim is I hearsay which is inadmissible in a Court of competent jurisdiction. It’s quite obvious you don’t know anything? The NSA Act is enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Constitution 1999 as amended, exclusive prerogative of The President, Dasuki cannot be tried because NSA money is covet operation money, it cannot be disclosed to the General Public or a Court, it is like telling the FBI to account for money they used for spy operations.
Why do you think the $200 million found in the Ikoyi apartment of the former NSA Director Oke went cold? Nobody will divulge information. President Buhari left Dasuki locked up for personal reasons & abuse of office, the whole court case was a charade, did the Presidency obey a single court order made on Dasuki?
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

How many people you count?!

I am from Edo state too,so no dey lie for here.
All the political bigwigs in Edo state are backing POI.
Almost all his commissioners have resigned.
Even his new party are not totally supporting him yet,you come here to lie to us because your want to claim Edo state oracle with funny moniker.

We dey here together they observe everything.
Lie another lie
Oga there are thousands of Edolites in support of Obaseki. We know good thing when we see it. Thanks to Obaseki, multiple levies and taxes has reduced. Pensioners and workers get their salary on time, thanks to him many Edolites have been empowered. For the time in history an area called Ekosodin had their road tared

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
Why cry more than the bereaved? After all the crap you wrote, you failed to exclaim one thing, where was the source of the 700 million?

Benin City — The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has described the case involving him and four others for allegedly diverting N700 million campaign fund by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as a twist of information.

Ize-Iyamu, who spoke in an interview monitored from BBC Pidgin English programme, said the money did not come to him and it was not paid into his account.

Ize-Iyamu, along with others, is currently being tried in court over the allegation, He said when he received information about the money, as the Director-General of Goodluck Jonathan Campaign in Edo State in 2015. Mumu I hope I have cleared your ignorance? At least now you know why Goodluck Jonathan did not waste his time endorsing a homeless desperate Obaseki?

https://allafrica.com/stories/202008170422.html

Between you and me, who is the mumu?
You a male claiming to be a female
so tell me who is the mumu?
"Only the wise and shrewd reveal who they really are but cowards to the contrary."

Having said that, if you call Jonathan a thief why not arrest him? Just go ahead Blondie and arrest him at once and stop spewing thrash every time.
If you do not arrest him in one week's time then keep your mouth shut.
After all it's been 5years already and you're still calling somebody a thief without arrest or conviction by any court for that matter.
What's the difference between you and Oshiomhole.
Na you be the
courts
Judge
Lawyer
plaintiff
Defendant
Everything
Nonsense and nonsensibility.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/207262-oshiomhole-attacks-edo-pdp-guber-candidatesays-hes-thief.html
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

Oga there are thousands of Edolites in support of Obaseki. We know good thing when we see it. Thanks to Obaseki, multiple levies and taxes has reduced. Pensioners and workers get their salary on time, thanks to him many Edolites have been empowered. For the time in history an area called Ekosodin had their road tared

No mind that guy.
Make he come Ekosodin come see road from Precious Palm Royal axis to Ekosodin and branched into Newtons road and Edo street.
Something we begged Oshiomhole tire to fix for us.
And you know what?
He is also touching market road all the way to Utekon village.
One can now drive to Utekon.
Something no one dreamt of even in a century.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

. A handful of things to show, even Judas that betrayed Jesus Christ had some good traits, no one is bigger than their party, APC gave him the political platform, Obaseki did not fall from the sky and become Governor, Party is Supreme in politics, his party APC removed him, and he switched in a cross carpet with their mandate?, APC supposedly won the election in 2016 although some us know for a fact know that truly Pastor Iyamu won the election, APC holds the mandate in Edo State, & they have appeared to take back their mandate whether rain or sun, franchise, or vote rigging, same way Obaseki was imposed by APC in 2016, is the same way they will depose of him in 2020. Party Supremacy is sacrosanct in politics.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
Everything you claim is I hearsay which is inadmissible in a Court of competent jurisdiction. It’s quite obvious you don’t know anything? The NSA Act is enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Constitution 1999 as amended, exclusive prerogative of The President, Dasuki cannot be tried because NSA money is covet operation money, it cannot be disclosed to the General Public or a Court, it is like telling the FBI to account for money they used for spy operations.
Why do you think the $200 million found in the Ikoyi apartment of the former NSA Director Oke went cold? Nobody will divulge information. President Buhari left Dasuki locked up for personal reasons & abuse of office, the whole court case was a charade, did the Presidency obey a single court order made on Dasuki?

Hearsay.
True.
So if you keep calling someone a thief over a hearsay, then you need help.
I have seen you calling people thieves over hearsays even without convictions.
That's not fair.

Dasuki had no business being locked up.
Not because of abuse of office as you claimed, but i agree it was for personal reason.
But because of vendetta.
If you were of age in 1984/85 you will understand what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by jamiudinho(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2020
Veqtor:
So he abandoned Christ and accepted Mohammed for nothing? Oda o!

A whole pastor, suddenly becoming a muslim all because of politics and money. The greed of man.

If he doesn't win this election eh... It will be a big shame.
if PDP win make I die
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
. A handful of things to show, even Judas that betrayed Jesus Christ had some good traits, no one is bigger than their party, APC gave him the political platform, Obaseki did not fall from the sky and become Governor, Party is Supreme in politics, his party APC removed him, and he switched in a cross carpet with their mandate?, APC supposedly won the election in 2016 although some us know for a fact know that truly Pastor Iyamu won the election, APC holds the mandate in Edo State, & they have appeared to take back their mandate whether rain or sun, franchise, or vote rigging, same way Obaseki was imposed by APC in 2016, is the same way they will depose of him in 2020. Party Supremacy is sacrosanct in politics.
Madam stop all this, many Edolites are wiser now. We vote personality not party

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2020
ospido:

No mind that guy.
Make he come Ekosodin come see road from Precious Palm Royal axis to Ekosodin and branched into Newtons road and Edo street.
And you know what?
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Veqtor:

Caman go sit down. Where has it been heard that northern Muslims call people who are not from their tribe and give them titles? What kind of title is that?

What was d so-called ‘title’ needed for, at this point in his governorship race?

Why did he need to be turbaned at this point in time.

Don't open ur eyes.
Keep deceiving and massaging urselves in delusions and lies.

Gullible people like you do not even know your left from right. And you people are so many, daz y it's so easy to deceive you all...to d point, you people voted a complete illiterate as president. U don't have sense. Beta not quote me again. I'm done with the likes of you.

. Keep mouthing nonsense.
I know you know nothing, but as an empty vessel you needed something to make you make noise.

I have been to the Otaru's palace and I did my secondary and tertiary education in Auchi so if people like you who know nothing start mouthing rubbish I only laugh at yuur monumental ignorance.
I will advise you to keep quiet on issues like this because you obviously know nothing
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

When I said you are lying I knew it right from the start.
Does he have supporters?
No doubt I agree he has.
Are they sincere to him?
We will.know when the ekcetion is done and sorted.
Has multiple levies and taxed been reduced?
I urge you to ask any Edo business man and see that yiy caleaely lying through your teeth.
Since the history Od Obaseki Edo has never seen such tax driven and multiple levies on Edolites.

Whether Pensioners or retired worker s get their salaries on time is what we are waiting to see on the fort coming election.

I can guess your mentioned was borne out of is tarring of road at Ekosodin.

As if Ekosodin is the only place that exit in Edo state.

Na Saturday e no too far.
#Fingers crossed #
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

When I said you are lying I knew it right from the start.
Does he have supporters?
No doubt I agree he has.
Are they sincere to him?
We will.know when the ekcetion is done and sorted.
Has multiple levies and taxed been reduced?
I urge you to ask any Edo business man and see that yiy caleaely lying through your teeth.
Since the history Od Obaseki Edo has never seen such tax driven and multiple levies on Edolites.

Whether Pensioners or retired worker s get their salaries on time is what we are waiting to see on the fort coming election.

I can guess your mentioned was borne out of is tarring of road at Ekosodin.

As if Ekosodin is the only place that exit in Edo state.

Na Saturday e no too far.
#Fingers crossed #
Mr man Obaseki has real supporters not touts

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2020
ospido:

No mind that guy.
And you know what?

We all know that Ekosodin is not the only place that exist in Benin.
What Lucky Ibgenedion could not do Oshiomole did it and he us been.labelled as a bad person because Obaseki did what he was supposed to do?!
Na Saturday.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man Obaseki has real supporters not touts
If Obaseki has real supporters why was the oba warning his deputy?
Abeg lie another lie.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

If Obaseki has real supporters why was the oba warning his deputy?
Abeg lie another lie.
Stories, John Momoh wasn't foolish when he said Obaseki has large supporters.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
Igbos on nairaland can deceive themselves...Those EDO people I met today surprised me when they said they are going home to vote pastor iyamu.

The way iyamu will beat Obaseki on Saturday Igbos will join him crying.
I mean I'm from Edo state but explain to me why on earth I should go home and for any of these candidates.
In 2016 I campaigned for this clown under PDP and now I'm supposed to support the other clown because they switched party?
Why exactly should I risk my life for any of these people?
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by rolams(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
jamiudinho:

if PDP win make I die

And you go surely die. If not tomorrow but another day because you won't stay alive forever.

Note: PDP will win EDO and nothing will happen!
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

What Lucky Ibgenedion could not do Oshiomole did it and he us been.labelled as a bad person because Obaseki did what he was supposed to do?!
Na Saturday.

The propaganda that Obaseki have no project to show for 4 years is what my comments countered.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
ospido:

The propaganda that Obaseki have no project to show for 4 years is what my comments countered.
Who said Obaseki didn't do anything?!
Where on my comment did you see that?!
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

Stories, John Momoh wasn't foolish when he said Obaseki has large supporters.

So,because Tony momoh(Not John Momoh the owner of channels TV) said something it means God has spoken innit?
The election is tomorrow.
Let's save our saliva and strength for what will unfold.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

So,because Tony momoh(Not John Momoh the owner of channels TV) said something it means God has spoken innit?
The election is tomorrow.
Let's save our saliva and strength for what will unfold.
Happy rigging
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by yommen: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Veqtor:
So he abandoned Christ and accepted Mohammed for nothing? Oda o!

A whole pastor, suddenly becoming a muslim all because of politics and money. The greed of man.

If he doesn't win this election eh... It will be a big tshame.

How some of you reason baffles me. What is the correlation btw his governorship candidacy to him becoming a Muslim? A Pastor can't contest for positions? Nigerians really need to wake up and channel our brains to the right direction.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by jaybliss1410(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
ospido:

Did you say Jonathan stole the money?
Why has he not been arrested?
What are they waiting for if it's not propaganda?
Why was Dasuki arrested and locked up and yet till date no conviction since 2015.
Suddenly they shamefully released him after disobeying several court orders yet they can't prove their case that the money belongs to the FG or indeed anybody.

By the way what about the alarm raised by Okorocha over 21bn (1bn per APC governor) and was still counting which was used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2019 general election,where did that money come from?

What about the moneys used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2015 general election (2.5bn according to them o) where did it come from?

Keep fooling yourself.
Shebi this rain dey beat everyone.
But na you e dey beat pass.
I never meant to quote u but u forced me. Jonathan was not arrested and will not be arrest because of the office he held. All other personnel under are arrested cos they are appointees. No matter what buhari offence is, he wont be arrested but his personnels would be arrested. Was jonathan wife not disturbed?

WHAT DO I NO SEF?
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by OVB123: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrALIVE:
what do you stand to gain by misinforming the public...

I detest people like you who thrive on propaganda...so honouring someone with a chieftaincy title means he is now a Muslim....can we say that buhari wearing an igbo traditional title called "Isi agu" with red cap means that he has converted to igbo religion...you need a new sense honestly.
What are you saying? is it scripturally right for a pastor to be turban or given a traditional tittle? pls, answer me.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ejimatic: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
AlhajiUmani:
PASTOR IZE IYAMU CANCELS MEGA RALLY AND BLASTS APC GOVERNORS FOR DUMPING HIM

Information reaching our desk now is that pastor OSAGIE Ize Iyamu planned to hold his final rally today at 3pm to finally showcase his artificial support base at Garrick Memorial.

After the stage has been arranged and several bookings have been made, a total number of twelve Governors called this morning and informed the APC of EDO state that they are not coming for the rally and that they are not interested.

As we speak, they are already calling the musicians,artists and market women that were mobilized to the rally to make a refund of their money.

Currently, Ize Iyamu has crashed, he does not have the so called federal backing. It is clear that the APC governors don’t want him. It is clear that he has been rejected by the people.

Concerned people of EDO state please help me ask pastor Ize Iyamu why he cancelled his rally slated for 3pm today.
. Because of covid 19 APC did not plan for a mega rally at all.The report is false and orchestrated by those supporting PDP....I wish Edo people good luck tomorrow
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ejimatic: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

Where is the source?!
Some of you lie without thinking you wouldn't be farmed out.
. No source pls It is a fabricated report
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by oshorstan(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
NobleAngell:
Pls how true is this?I heard it from a not-so-reliable source but I said it's not true. Besides, during the debate he introduced himself as Pastor Osagie bla bla.

it is true
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by oshorstan(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrALIVE:
what do you stand to gain by misinforming the public...

I detest people like you who thrive on propaganda...so honouring someone with a chieftaincy title means he is now a Muslim....can we say that buhari wearing an igbo traditional title called "Isi agu" with red cap means that he has converted to igbo religion...you need a new sense honestly.

did you watch the video at all?

will buhari knee b4 a pastor while the pastor lay hands on him n start speaking in tongues?
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by jamiudinho(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
rolams:

And you go surely die. If not tomorrow but another day because you won't stay alive forever.

Note: PDP will win EDO and nothing will happen!
obaseki is already crying hope u are also ready to cry too
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by rolams(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
jamiudinho:

I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Friend22:

Na Saturday.

Yes o.

Your eye never clear?
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
jamiudinho:

But today he is smiling and having the last laugh.

Your eye never clear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon. Enetimi Government Picks Delta Assembly Nomination Form (Photos) / Bode George: Ayu Must Go Before Campaigns Start / The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.