Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him (8837 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / PDP Governors Dump Secondus, Ask Him To Step Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lipscomb:
Igbos on nairaland can deceive themselves...Those EDO people I met today surprised me when they said they are going home to vote pastor iyamu.

The way iyamu will beat Obaseki on Saturday Igbos will join him crying.
You meant the few ones, majority are in support of Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
AMYSTEV:
This is just the beginning

EDO NO BE LAGOS

Shame no dey even catch you self?!
You no dey Edo state but na you dey carry the matter for head like gala .

How South East take involve for this matter just dey shock me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cachet777:
that means you don't read news, you only chat on nairaland

Where is the source Oga?!

We read every article here with a source ,but this on no get!
Tell or show us the source mana?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
edoairways:

Purported majority of the minority can’t keep him in Government House, Obaseki is walking the plank.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
edoairways:

How many people you count?!

I am from Edo state too,so no dey lie for here.
All the political bigwigs in Edo state are backing POI.
Almost all his commissioners have resigned.
Even his new party are not totally supporting him yet,you come here to lie to us because your want to claim Edo state oracle with funny moniker.

We dey here together they observe everything.
Lie another lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
edoairways:

Failure Obaseki there are more pictures than actual projects, everywhere in Benin City is filled with his posters, all I wonder is why so many posters of a sitting Governor if he has any achievements to show?, your works will speak for itself, not all the propaganda posters. The man is playing half clever, taking gullible Edolites on a Disney ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
AMYSTEV:
This is just the beginning

EDO NO BE LAGOS
Jagaban is in Edo State as we speak till Sunday morning, only villagers don’t know that Eko Atlantic, no be Benin City.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
favor914:
700 million that pdp shared on the request of President stealing of public funds is not corruption Jonathan Goodluck? Maybe what you don’t understand about Pastor Iyamu’s case with EFCC, is that he is been accused of failing to know that the money handed over to him from Jonathan & Denziani was stolen from The Federal Government, So in reality Jonathan is the thief.
Who asked you to shalaye

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
Failure Obaseki there are more pictures than actual projects, everywhere in Benin City is filled with his posters, all I wonder is why so many posters of a sitting Governor if he has any achievements to show?, your works will speak for itself, not all the propaganda posters. The man is playing half clever, taking gullible Edolites on a Disney ride.
Obaseki is far better than Iyamu. That man has put things in place to boost the economy of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by edoairways: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

How many people you count?!

I am from Edo state too,so no dey lie for here.
All the political bigwigs in Edo state are backing POI.
Almost all his commissioners have resigned.
Even his new party are not totally supporting him yet,you come here to lie to us because your want to claim Edo state oracle with funny moniker.

We dey here together they observe everything.
Lie another lie
Am from Edo so don't say what you don't know
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Oksman(m): 2:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Lipscomb:
Igbos on nairaland can deceive themselves...Those EDO people I met today surprised me when they said they are going home to vote pastor iyamu.

Yesterday it was Chinedu, today na Edo people you met, na only you they meet people we sabi.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by chrisxxx(m): 5:06am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
Shut up ignoramus, where did the 700 million come from,? It came from Jonathan to be handed over to mr fix it Late Anthony Anenih for disbursements to Edo State pdp stalwarts for Jonathan’s campaign in 2015, third eye blind Mumudey you think everyone on Nairaland is as shallow & myopic minded like you that can’t think, or comprehend for himself? Jonathan Ebele is the thief in this instance, Follow Follow Zombie, do your research and hide your ostrich head in the hall of fame sand of shame. EFCC’s claim is bogus for it to assert that Iyamu & Co ought to have known the money was stolen.
You have got nothing to say about the open robbery going on now?
This tells who real mummified zombie is.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by femi4: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Veqtor:

It's very true. Sahara reporters and other reliable sources carried it. He was even turbaned and the video went viral.

U can Google it to watch the video
you don't know the difference between a chieftaincy title and change of religion

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by chinjo(m): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Lipscomb:

Oh so you no even dey Benin self. No need to argue with you further. This election is between Tinubu/Oshiomhole and the entire 36 state governors and the FCT.
Those who will vote Ize Iyamu. His personal friends that followed him to APC and those that belong to the faction of OSHIOMHOLE.
those who will vote for OBASEKI. The entire PDP structure, Majority of APC members, Supporters of 2 senators and 9 Members of the House of Representatives, and those with sympathy vote who think he was screened out for no just cause. PDP is the main party on ground in Edo state. PDP has 2 out of the 3 senators and 9 out of the 12 mbers of house of reps. With Obaseki joining PDP, it is aurovour for APC

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Xisnin(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2020
NobleAngell:
Pls how true is this?I heard it from a not-so-reliable source but I said it's not true. Besides, during the debate he introduced himself as Pastor Osagie bla bla.
It is a lie.
He was given a chieftaincy title by a muslim king.
Some people think he should have rejected it.
That is genesis of the rumour.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by vikithor(m): 6:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Learn how to drive better than you think its possible ,call or whatsapp us with numbers belows.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by jUeLiZ: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2020
AlhajiUmani:
PASTOR IZE IYAMU CANCELS MEGA RALLY AND BLASTS APC GOVERNORS FOR DUMPING HIM

Information reaching our desk now is that pastor OSAGIE Ize Iyamu planned to hold his final rally today at 3pm to finally showcase his artificial support base at Garrick Memorial.

After the stage has been arranged and several bookings have been made, a total number of twelve Governors called this morning and informed the APC of EDO state that they are not coming for the rally and that they are not interested.

As we speak, they are already calling the musicians,artists and market women that were mobilized to the rally to make a refund of their money.

Currently, Ize Iyamu has crashed, he does not have the so called federal backing. It is clear that the APC governors don’t want him. It is clear that he has been rejected by the people.

Concerned people of EDO state please help me ask pastor Ize Iyamu why he cancelled his rally slated for 3pm today.

no d call dis man pastor
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by OPPPS: 6:49am On Sep 18, 2020
PDP is never ready for any election
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Veqtor: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Friend22:

Some times I wonder the kind of schooling some of you went through.
So traditional title now means a religious convertee?
I think you need to order a fresh brain from jiji or jumai.

I pity many of you.

I can bet you can't even tell where Edo state is in this country yet you sound so loud on your ignorance.

Caman go sit down. Where has it been heard that northern Muslims call people who are not from their tribe and give them titles? What kind of title is that?

What was d so-called ‘title’ needed for, at this point in his governorship race?

Why did he need to be turbaned at this point in time.

Don't open ur eyes.
Keep deceiving and massaging urselves in delusions and lies.

Gullible people like you do not even know your left from right. And you people are so many, daz y it's so easy to deceive you all...to d point, you people voted a complete illiterate as president. U don't have sense. Beta not quote me again. I'm done with the likes of you.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Whoube99(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
tinsel:

So you believe this nonsense?
Now tell us why was the grand finale rally canceled Ode!
Go console your cultist's candidate for house joor!
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by providencia(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Onogiede(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Lipscomb:

who be dis again,. average Edolites don't want to hear such name, Obaseki Shiabu all the way, even PIO have given u & u here talking rubbish

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by tinsel: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Whoube99:

Now tell us why was the grand finale rally canceled Ode!
Go console your cultist's candidate for house joor!
Ask yourself if any grand finale was even planned?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by tinsel: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2020
chinjo:

Oh so you no even dey Benin self. No need to argue with you further. This election is between Tinubu/Oshiomhole and the entire 36 state governors and the FCT.
Those who will vote Ize Iyamu. His personal friends that followed him to APC and those that belong to the faction of OSHIOMHOLE.
those who will vote for OBASEKI. The entire PDP structure, Majority of APC members, Supporters of 2 senators and 9 Members of the House of Representatives, and those with sympathy vote who think he was screened out for no just cause. PDP is the main party on ground in Edo state. PDP has 2 out of the 3 senators and 9 out of the 12 mbers of house of reps. With Obaseki joining PDP, it is aurovour for APC
You just stay at home and lots of imagination will be going on in your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by cedricksly: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2020
A news without source is as useless as the convener.... Trying to make it seem like the man is less popular won't work for the PDP.... Everybody knows the pastor in the political atmosphere than the said governor, get that straight... Shebi na tomorrow, patient and let the numbers decide...

NOTE: I'm not a politician, neither do I support anybody due to personal reasons... I like Obaseki but I hate PDP more than I like Obaseki, due to what they did in edo state when lucky Igbinedion was governor... We can't return to Egypt.. Any man that wants good for Edo state as a governor can never associate himself with the PDP.... Speaking from experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2020
edoairways:

Obaseki is far better than Iyamu. That man has put things in place to boost the economy of Edo state.
Are you referring to the solid foundation established & handed over by Chairman Oshiomhole? Did you know who Godwin Obaseki was in 2016, when Dr plucked him from obscurity and made him Governor? Mention one thing Obaseki did, that empowered your life directly, or indirectly?
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
chinjo:

Rubbish, Daisy Danjuma is she a sitting Senator?, name, or post the link we’re the Federal lawmakers endorsed him? They will never endorse him because people like Omorege Ihama Ogbeide knows if he wins, he will take over the party structure, and will replace them with his own cronies in 2023, via Thomas Ikimi & Co. influence? Not everyone is 3rd eye blind like you, for lack of vision my people perish
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2020
Veqtor:

Caman go sit down. Where has it been heard that northern Muslims call people who are not from their tribe and give them titles? What kind of title is that?

What was d so-called ‘title’ needed for, at this point in his governorship race?

Why did he need to be turbaned at this point in time.

Don't open ur eyes.
Keep deceiving and massaging urselves in delusions and lies.

Gullible people like you do not even know your left from right. And you people are so many, daz y it's so easy to deceive you all...to d point, you people voted a complete illiterate as president. U don't have sense. Beta not quote me again. I'm done with the likes of you.

What of Orji Kalu? Material & mental poverty na bad thing? I guess it wouldn’t be out of order to turban you “The Mumu” Of Nairaland.? What does your Father do for a living? I guess to you the President that is more educated than the best in your entire nucleus & extended family is an illiterate?https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1187858-orji-kalu-turbaned-danbaiwan-hausa-photos.html
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ospido: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2020
favor914:
Shut up ignoramus, where did the 700 million come from,? It came from Jonathan to be handed over to mr fix it Late Anthony Anenih for disbursements to Edo State pdp stalwarts for Jonathan’s campaign in 2015, third eye blind Mumudey you think everyone on Nairaland is as shallow & myopic minded like you that can’t think, or comprehend for himself? Jonathan Ebele is the thief in this instance, Follow Follow Zombie, do your research and hide your ostrich head in the hall of fame sand of shame. EFCC’s claim is bogus for it to assert that Iyamu & Co ought to have known the money was stolen.

Did you say Jonathan stole the money?
Why has he not been arrested?
What are they waiting for if it's not propaganda?
Why was Dasuki arrested and locked up and yet till date no conviction since 2015.
Suddenly they shamefully released him after disobeying several court orders yet they can't prove their case that the money belongs to the FG or indeed anybody.

By the way what about the alarm raised by Okorocha over 21bn (1bn per APC governor) and was still counting which was used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2019 general election,where did that money come from?

What about the moneys used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2015 general election (2.5bn according to them o) where did it come from?

Keep fooling yourself.
Shebi this rain dey beat everyone.
But na you e dey beat pass.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2020
ospido:

Did you say Jonathan stole the money?
Why has he not been arrested?
What are they waiting for if it's not propaganda?
Why was Dasuki arrested and locked up and yet till date no conviction since 2015.
Suddenly they shamefully released him after disobeying several court orders yet they can't prove their case that the money belongs to the FG or indeed anybody.

By the way what about the alarm raised by Okorocha over 21bn (1bn per APC governor) and was still counting which was used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2019 general election,where did that money come from?

What about the moneys used to fund Buhari's campaign in the 2015 general election (2.5bn according to them o) where did it come from?

Keep fooling yourself.
Shebi this rain dey beat everyone.
But na you e dey beat pass.
Why cry more than the bereaved? After all the crap you wrote, you failed to exclaim one thing, where was the source of the 700 million?

Benin City — The governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has described the case involving him and four others for allegedly diverting N700 million campaign fund by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as a twist of information.

Ize-Iyamu, who spoke in an interview monitored from BBC Pidgin English programme, said the money did not come to him and it was not paid into his account.

Ize-Iyamu, along with others, is currently being tried in court over the allegation, He said when he received information about the money, as the Director-General of Goodluck Jonathan Campaign in Edo State in 2015. Mumu I hope I have cleared your ignorance? At least now you know why Goodluck Jonathan did not waste his time endorsing a homeless desperate Obaseki?

https://allafrica.com/stories/202008170422.html
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by EricSmallz(m): 9:15am On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=Lipscomb post=94029773]Igbos on nairaland can deceive themselves...Those EDO people I met today surprised me when they said they are going home to vote pastor iyamu.

The way iyamu will beat Obaseki on Saturday Igbos will join him crying. [/jquote]
Wake up from slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1999 Constitution Limiting Some Nigerians Like Caged Lion - Ohanaeze / Lagos Plans New Independent Power Project / Osinbajo's Family Home In Ogun State: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.