Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker (14730 Views)

Ayade Mourns Senator Oko, Says Cross River Has Lost A Rare Gem / Cattle Colony: Cross River Has No Land For Ruga Settlement – PANDEF Tells FG / Impeachment Saga: Imo Deputy Drags Chief Judge, Speaker To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by eddyslim(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Give it to Mrs. Ikpeme.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by thundafire: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rgade:
Hmm, anyway speaking of cross Rivers; here's a stunning picture of the state governor, Ben Ayade; with an interesting painting on the wall.
worst governor in the history of CRS

1 Like

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blue3k(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

Akwa-cross republic. I don't know why these guys don't see eye to eye..

The idea was always foolish. If everything was peaches snd cream they wouldn't break uo to begin with. They should select another person or just live with acting judge.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Mentcee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The governor should forward a name to national judicial council

Slawormaaaa.

I still dey hail!
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Honchoslim16(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Let the Governor do the needful.

Period!
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by agabusta: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rgade:
Hmm, anyway speaking of cross Rivers; here's a stunning picture of the state governor, Ben Ayade; with an interesting painting on the wall.

Interesting how?
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
thundafire:
worst governor in the history of CRS
Chai,but he should be given an award at least for his choice of budget nomenclature grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by AAPS(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alright, following up in 3D

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Edwinrihver625: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
How can a qualified woman (judge) be denied because she is from akwa ibom, ��. but it's constitutional that a person can be an indigene of a state by marriage. she is married to a Cross-Riverian.its very much unfair.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Queenben(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn.

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0. On WhatsApp
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
agabusta:

Interesting how?
You don't find it interesting? alias, familiar smiley
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
fergie001:
They should appoint blackking98, not garfield1 ooooo...before he removes Ayade.
grin grin grin
grin i will serve with all my strength
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by powerhouse3(m): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

...Its the same reason that befall aguleri and umuleri..
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by asanwafo: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Democracy won't be in danger now. If it were any APC state, those who have perfected in the act of crying more than the bereaved would have been shouting democracy is in danger. This is not far from what Obaseki did in Edo state assembly. Today he is going about shouting say no to godfatherism which he has benefited from and youth who want something good from their gov't are here applauding him
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

grin beer parlor analysis
So you're saying as I'm in calabar I don't see eye to eye with Cross riverians? grin
You're a clown grin
Come let me take you to akamkpa or odukpani and let me see how well you'll do differentiating Akwa ibomites from cross Riverians grin
Fergie 001 and garfield1 come and see the dwarve grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by goldmatrix(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
She's from Akwa Ibom married to a Cross Riverian. She has grown in her career up to the point that she becomes the most qualified for the position. Why the sentiment? What about it? Is that not racism? Akwa Ibom people won't learn anything..
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]
The idea was always foolish. If everything was peaches snd cream they wouldn't break uo to begin with. They should select another person or just live with acting judge.[/s]
most akwa ibom girls are prostitutes, including married ones. they are too easy to Bleep.

below is Victor Attah lamenting and crying that Akwa ibom girls are only used and dumped . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]The idea was always foolish. If everything was peaches snd cream they wouldn't break uo to begin with. They should select another person or just live with acting judge. [/s]
Udom crying that despite huge allocation,media propaganda and audio industrialisation , Akwa ibom still produces highest number of house boy/girls and gate men,menial laborers, and prostitutes. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]The idea was always foolish. If everything was peaches snd cream they wouldn't break uo to begin with. They should select another person or just live with acting judge. [/s]
You reason like a typical village akwa ibom house boy despite living in Texas US. it's in your blood.
The Yoruba that are uniting and agitating for Oduduwa ,did they not split into different state? The Igbo agitating for Biafra ,did they not split into different states? The Hausa agitating for Arewa republic, did they not split into different states? So because akwa ibom split from cross river they should not unite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blue3k(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rudgwa101:
Udom crying that despite huge allocation,media propaganda and audio industrialisation , Akwa ibom still produces highest number of house boy/girls and gate men,menial laborers, and prostitutes.
JBTJ:
You reason like a typical village akwa ibom house boy despite living in Texas US.

Lol attention hungry osu.

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
originalprof:

The House Waits For NJC, NJC waits For The State Government, The State Government Wait For The House ...A VERY STUPID CIRCLE

the NJC isn't waiting for anybody....they recommended the most senior justice in the Cross river state high court but the assembly out of ethnicity and tribalism refused to confirm her just becus she's from Akwa ibom .

the NJC now insisted on the judge and refused to recommend another person
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

lol, You are a natural slave . it's in your akwa ibom blood, even if you live in mars . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blackking98:

grin beer parlor analysis
So you're saying as I'm in calabar I don't see eye to eye with Cross riverians? grin
You're a clown grin
Come let me take you to akamkpa or odukpani and let me see how well you'll do differentiating Akwa ibomites from cross Riverians grin
Fergie 001 and garfield1 come and see the dwarve grin
lol
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
similar stuff like this happened in Rivers State few years back

the state was left without a chief judge for almost a year ... dats why nyelsom wike was sworn in as Rivers State governor by the chief judge of bayelsa state in 2015
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

[s]The idea was always foolish. If everything was peaches snd cream they wouldn't break uo to begin with. They should select another person or just live with acting judge.[/s]
?? sad
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ayade should just appoint ikpeme
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blue3k:

blue blue slave boy grin grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by AMvanquish: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
She is from Akwa Ibom but isn't her husband from Cross River. She doesn't have Political backing or Godfather that's all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rudgwa101:
Udom crying that despite huge allocation,media propaganda and audio industrialisation , Akwa ibom still produces highest number of house boy/girls and gate men,menial laborers, and prostitutes. grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by SideInkom: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
They should get one
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by favor914: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Authoreety:
As if they they are of any use in buhari regime
Please what does a Chief Judge of a State have to do with President Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) / Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir / 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.