Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker (14735 Views)

Ayade Mourns Senator Oko, Says Cross River Has Lost A Rare Gem / Cattle Colony: Cross River Has No Land For Ruga Settlement – PANDEF Tells FG / Impeachment Saga: Imo Deputy Drags Chief Judge, Speaker To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
Ayade should just appoint ikpeme

He cannot.the assembly refused to confirm her
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
fergie001:
They should appoint blackking98, not garfield1 ooooo...before he removes Ayade.
grin grin grin

I don't know why the njc can't recommend someone else
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by fergie001: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
garfield1:

Why should they?
It is by seniority nah.

Unless a case of Raphael Agbo happens..."the little Emperor" should calm down.

1 Like

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
fergie001:

Why should they?
It is by seniority nah.

Unless a case of Raphael Agbo happens..."the little Emperor" should calm down.

You are disappointing me again.must we argue this? The recommendation of the njc is subject to assembly confirmation or rejection.she is rejected,that is it
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The governor should forward a name to national judicial council
At the level of CHIEF JUSTICE or ATTORNEY GENERAL of a State, must Nigeria still be looking into the STATE OF ORIGIN??
As sensitive as that exalted position is??
So sad.
State of Origin has to be expunged from all application forms in Nigeria.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Vulcanheph(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2020
There is more to this conspiracy than what there are tellin us.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
lol
E funny you ba
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

She's the most senior judge and I guess they are respecting hierarchy, it's like giving senior prefect to an ss2 pupil when ss3 still dey on grown,simple analogy Sha.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Rudgwa101:
most akwa ibom girls are prostitutes, including married ones. they are too easy to Bleep.

below is Victor Attah lamenting and crying that Akwa ibom girls are only used and dumped . grin
Just like your mother grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Rudgwa101:
Udom crying that despite huge allocation,media propaganda and audio industrialisation , Akwa ibom still produces highest number of house boy/girls and gate men,menial laborers, and prostitutes. grin grin
Just like your father grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Kuginzi: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2020
BIAFRA is a failed state
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Vulcanheph(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2020
N.J.C. Should just give it to justice Eneji so this episode can be over.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

She's the most senior judge and I guess they are respecting hierarchy, it's like giving senior prefect to an ss2 pupil when ss3 still dey on grown,simple analogy Sha.

Yes but the assembly has rejected her thereby nullifying her nomination.they must nominate another
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

Yes but the assembly has rejected her thereby nullifying her nomination.they must nominate another
grin Orr go tell njc, even the new bar president is voicing that Akon ikpeme should be confirmed it's on the news, why crshoa is playing ethnic politics me I don't know, the CJ of Rivers State is not even from the SS, this one someone from your sister state that is married to a Cross riverian is what they're doing ethnicity about, SMH. Anyway let's watch the outcome.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

grin Orr go tell njc, even the new bar president is voicing that Akon ikpeme should be confirmed it's on the news, why crshoa is playing ethnic politics me I don't know, the CJ of Rivers State is not even from the SS, this one someone from your sister state that is married to a Cross riverian is what they're doing ethnicity about, SMH. Anyway let's watch the outcome.

A lot of crsians in same position in aks have been denied.we know this things.you guys started it.

1 Like

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

A lot of crsians in same position in aks have been denied.we know this things.you guys started it.
grin like who bro? In this recent times who?
Cross riverians hardly travel outside Cross river bro, mention one state that u can find Cross riverians in huge numbers just one.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

grin like who bro? In this recent times who?
Cross riverians hardly travel outside Cross river bro, mention one state that u can find Cross riverians in huge numbers just one.

There are a lot of cross riverians in akwa ibom.kelvin etta was suppose to be vc of uniuyo but was threatened in 1997.prof bassey okon was also driven out in 2014.there was another man that was suppose to be cmd uniuyo teaching hospital

1 Like

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

There are a lot of cross riverians in akwa ibom.kelvin etta was suppose to be vc of uniuyo but was threatened in 1997.prof bassey okon was also driven out in 2014.there was another man that was suppose to be cmd uniuyo teaching hospital
Kelvin Etta was unical VC na.
Bassey okon me I've never heard of him.
Those ones are still bonafide CRS people, Akon is married to a Cross riverian, if she dies she'll be buried here and stuff, being a woman married to a Cross riverian should be a waiver.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

Kelvin Etta was unical VC na.
Bassey okon me I've never heard of him.
Those ones are still bonafide CRS people, Akon is married to a Cross riverian, if she dies she'll be buried here and stuff, being a woman married to a Cross riverian should be a waiver.

You are not getting it.kelvin was about to be uniuyo vc before he was forced to step down and he moved to unical.late rector of maritime academy Joshua okpo was hounded by oron people till his death.you know the truth,crs I'm same position in aks will be taken out.the way you guys live comfortably in crs is not how we live in aks

1 Like

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

You are not getting it.kelvin was about to be uniuyo vc before he was forced to step down and he moved to unical.late rector of maritime academy Joshua okpo was hounded by oron people till his death.you know the truth,crs I'm same position in aks will be taken out.the way you guys live comfortably in crs is not how we live in aks
Oh well there goes dreams of Akwa cross unity, I've lived in calabar all my life, only visit Akwa Ibom once in awhile, thought the situation is good there, that's unfortunate tho and I don't support.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blue3k(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

Oh well there goes dreams of Akwa cross unity,

Told yall Akwa Cross is a sillu idea especially if you recognize the history.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

Oh well there goes dreams of Akwa cross unity, I've lived in calabar all my life, only visit Akwa Ibom once in awhile, thought the situation is good there, that's unfortunate tho and I don't support.

My best friend is an akwa ibomite,he is in USA now from mkpat enin.I prefer dating aks girls than crs girls.its not as you think though some of your people are intolerable and
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blue3k:

Told yall Akwa Cross is a sillu idea especially if you recognize the history.
I wasn't talking to you mbok pass

1 Like

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blue3k(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

I wasn't talking to you mbok pass

Truth hurts I guess.
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

My best friend is an akwa ibomite,he is in USA now from mkpat enin.I prefer dating aks girls than crs girls.its not as you think though some of your people are intolerable and
Lol I prefer CRS girls to aks tho. It's well
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by garfield1: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:

Lol I prefer CRS girls to aks tho. It's well

In terms of dating,aks girls are romantic and flexible and can treat a man well but in terms of marriage,no no
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin me i don't know
I just pray I find someone I vibe with perfectly well whether she's Igbo or Fulani or efik I don't care.
garfield1:

In terms of dating,aks girls are romantic and flexible and can treat a man well but in terms of marriage,no no
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

your prayer might just have been answered
Fergie001

Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by fergie001: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Blackking98:
your prayer might just have been answered
Fergie001
If its interim, lucky Ayade.

I have had friends with their girls oooo....But the ones I have been close to are very "experienced". I want BOTH.
grin

Ayade must win. grin
Re: Why Cross River Has No Chief Judge -speaker by Blackking98(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
fergie001:

If its interim, lucky Ayade.

I have had friends with their girls oooo....But the ones I have been close to are very "experienced". I want BOTH.
grin

Ayade must win. grin
Amin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack / FG To Hand Over Offa Robbery Case To Kwara State Government / Tribunal: Ganduje Opens Defense, Presents Witness With Fake Voters’ Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.