Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

This Is A MUST Read Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A MUST Read Nigerians (431 Views)

This is a MUST read Nigerians ., / Exchange Of Spirit During Sex! (A MUST READ!) / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Relationships are becoming something else these days coupled with a lot of scary stories and unaccountable threads on Nairaland condemning Nigerian women and counter threads bashing Nigerian men as well.

Honestly, I would choose Nigerian men over and over again regardless of their flaws and short comings . You know why ? Because regardless of tribe, culture or race , no man in any part of the world is without flaws and same goes to women. So I would personally prefer the devil I know to the angel I don't know .

There is an adage that says" If you saw a fowl dipping it's legs in human faeces and you chose not to chase it away because it doesn't belong to you ;you might end up buying same fowl unknowingly in the market and would end up eating same legs that was dipped inside the human faeces. What does this imply ? If you saw anything bad happening around you and you refused to speak up against it or do anything to stop that from happening , you might become its victim tomorrow.

Second adage says " Do not throw stones into the market because you don't know whom it might hit" it might hit your sibling or a relative who went to that market without your knowledge. What does this imply ? Unless you are sure that you will not end up marrying a Nigerian lady or man and you are certainly sure that if you succeed in marrying a foreigner that you won't have female children and male children and you are grossly sure that you will never allow them to come back to your father's house in Nigeria or have anything to do with Nigeria , then go ahead and destroy the image of all the Nigerian men and women ! But on a second thought , if you would ever marry a Nigerian man or woman and you will surely give birth to females and males who would be equally recognized as Nigerians , then kindly desist from calling Nigerian women/men all sorts of names and globally tarnishing their image because the stone you are throwing against your women and men is coming back to hunt your children. It's like a man destroying his own house from the inside out. When strangers would start to curse you and your family , you won't have an iota of shame to defend yourself cuz you opened the door for them to come in.

No country in the world has the perfect humans in them. I personally know some Nigerian men who married foreign women like Latin Americans , Asians and even Indians and yet they came home to marry . Have you stopped to ask yourself why? Because there is no perfection anywhere . If something wasn't missing , they wouldn't still come home. Many of our Nigerian women married some white men in the past , got divorced and some even got killed in the process. I'm not saying that there are no successful interracial marriages but I'm saying all that glitters ain't gold. Most African counterparts are not lucky when it comes to their men and women but they don't come out condemning their folks globally take SA as a case study . (Their men have been killing their women since ages , have you bothered to ask why ? )

This trend should stop as it will come back to destroy us all. Foreign women are running at the sound of "I'm a Nigerian man" and foreign men are running at the sound of "I'm a Nigerian woman"

What I want Nigerian men to understand is this, money is not everything to a Nigerian woman. You are getting it wrong . It is only when a Nigerian woman does not genuinely love you that she wants to dry you out. So the good news is, see that as a very serious sign you shouldn't ignore. For those who would say " Make money first and then get the woman " We all know that no condition is permanent. You can be rich today and poor tomorrow . So what happens after you must have gotten the woman of your dreams with money and then things turn 360 degree bad for you ? What do you think would happen? Obviously she is gong to start cheating on you , giving you attitudes and might even leave you cuz the reason why she followed you in the first place isn't there anymore .

I've seen Nigerian ladies despite coming from average backgrounds feeding their boyfriends in school , paying for their school fees and even going as far as giving them money for businesses and marriages are not exceptions. Go to so many Nigerian homes, you would realize that most homes are being upholded by women.

Do you believe that the lady who is materislistic and always asking you for money might be giving all that she gets from you to another guy ? Do you get me now ? When a woman truly loves you , your money would be the least of her problems . She would be bent on doing everything possible to win your heart. The problem is "men don't know how to differentiate between a woman who loves them and who just wants them for material things . Don't try to lure any lady with money , let true love come to you . The one who loves you would be there even bringing cooked food for you , washing your clothes and doing everything to make you happy but you would rather call her cheap and be following big Nyash and breast up and down and tomorrow you will start screaming " Nigerian girls are this and that !

Same goes to Nigerian women , do not leave that guy who would cross seven oceans to make you happy for a happening rich dude and when he uses you only for sex , you will come screaming "Nigerian men are scum " Love that man who doesn't play with you and work together to make a happy home.

Note ; I'm not saying that money isn't important to keep a home , I mean both the man and woman should obviously have something doing or planning to as love alone won't pay rent or buy diapers .

So in a nut shell, let's stop adding salt to our injuries already . The world hates us enough, the change begins with you and I. Let's start correcting our females and males that are erring cuz a child doesn't know that the object he/she threw up while looking down is bound to hit him/her when coming down.

Cheers
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

3 Likes

Re: This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by Kingdemi212019: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Classyuniquebae:
Relationships are becoming something else these days coupled with a lot of scary stories and unaccountable threads on Nairaland condemning Nigerian women and counter threads bashing Nigerian men as well.

Honestly, I would choose Nigerian men over and over again regardless of their flaws and short comings . You know why ? Because regardless of tribe, culture or race , no man in any part of the world is without flaws and same goes to women. So I would personally prefer the devil I know to the angel I don't know .

There is an adage that says" If you saw a fowl dipping it's legs in human faeces and you chose not to chase it away because it doesn't belong to you ;you might end up buying same fowl unknowingly in the market and would end up eating same legs that was dipped inside the human faeces. What does this imply ? If you saw anything bad happening around you and you refused to speak up against it or do anything to stop that from happening , you might become its victim tomorrow.

Second adage says " Do not throw stones into the market because you don't know whom it might hit" it might hit your sibling or a relative who went to that market without your knowledge. What does this imply ? Unless you are sure that you will not end up marrying a Nigerian lady or man and you are certainly sure that if you succeed in marrying a foreigner that you won't have female children and male children and you are grossly sure that you will never allow them to come back to your father's house in Nigeria or have anything to do with Nigeria , then go ahead and destroy the image of all the Nigerian men and women ! But on a second thought , if you would ever marry a Nigerian man or woman and you will surely give birth to females and males who would be equally recognized as Nigerians , then kindly desist from calling Nigerian women/men all sorts of names and globally tarnishing their image because the stone you are throwing against your women and men is coming back to hunt your children. It's like a man destroying his own house from the inside out. When strangers would start to curse you and your family , you won't have an iota of shame to defend yourself cuz you opened the door for them to come in.

No country in the world has the perfect humans in them. I personally know some Nigerian men who married foreign women like Latin Americans , Asians and even Indians and yet they came home to marry . Have you stopped to ask yourself why? Because there is no perfection anywhere . If something wasn't missing , they wouldn't still come home. Many of our Nigerian women married some white men in the past , got divorced and some even got killed in the process. I'm not saying that there are no successful interracial marriages but I'm saying all that glitters ain't gold. Most African counterparts are not lucky when it comes to their men and women but they don't come out condemning their folks globally take SA as a case study . (Their men have been killing their women since ages , have you bothered to ask why ? )

This trend should stop as it will come back to destroy us all. Foreign women are running at the sound of "I'm a Nigerian man" and foreign men are running at the sound of "I'm a Nigerian woman"

What I want Nigerian men to understand is this, money is not everything to a Nigerian woman. You are getting it wrong . It is only when a Nigerian woman does not genuinely love you that she wants to dry you out. So the good news is, see that as a very serious sign you shouldn't ignore. For those who would say " Make money first and then get the woman " We all know that no condition is permanent. You can be rich today and poor tomorrow . So what happens after you must have gotten the woman of your dreams with money and then things turn 360 degree bad for you ? What do you think would happen? Obviously she is gong to start cheating on you , giving you attitudes and might even leave you cuz the reason why she followed you in the first place isn't there anymore .

I've seen Nigerian ladies despite coming from average backgrounds feeding their boyfriends in school , paying for their school fees and even going as far as giving them money for businesses and marriages are not exceptions. Go to so many Nigerian homes, you would realize that most homes are being upholded by women.

Do you believe that the lady who is materislistic and always asking you for money might be giving all that she gets from you to another guy ? Do you get me now ? When a woman truly loves you , your money would be the least of her problems . She would be bent on doing everything possible to win your heart. The problem is "men don't know how to differentiate between a woman who loves them and who just wants them for material things . Don't try to lure any lady with money , let true love come to you . The one who loves you would be there even bringing cooked food for you , washing your clothes and doing everything to make you happy but you would rather call her cheap and be following big Nyash and breast up and down and tomorrow you will start screaming " Nigerian girls are this and that !

Same goes to Nigerian women , do not leave that guy who would cross seven oceans to make you happy for a happening rich dude and when he uses you only for sex , you will come screaming "Nigerian men are scum " Love that man who doesn't play with you and work together to make a happy home.

Note ; I'm not saying that money isn't important to keep a home , I mean both the man and woman should obviously have something doing or planning to as love alone won't pay rent or buy diapers .

So in a nut shell, let's stop adding salt to our injuries already . The world hates us enough, the change begins with you and I. Let's start correcting our females and males that are erring cuz a child doesn't know that the object he/she threw up while looking down is bound to hit him/her when coming down.

Cheers
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
true

1 Like

Re: This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by titusmichael27(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damn! you're a good writer. I really wanna thank you for taking your time to put this together just when I think we need it. However, I don't like the "change begin with me" slogan, it remind of some folks and their counterpart. I hate apc.

1 Like

Re: This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damn it man
I can't read the shit you posted mehn
Re: This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
titusmichael27:
Damn! you're a good writer. I really wanna thank you for taking your time to put this together just when I think we need it. However, I don't like the "change begin with me" slogan, it remind of some folks and their counterpart. I hate apc.

Thank you too for taking your time to read it .
I'm sorry about the change part , lol. It rings an annoying bell for real .
Re: This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by ednut1(m): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2020
The Nigerian society if not ready to change. The family fabric is breaking in many places in the world. E go better one day

1 Like

Re: This Is A MUST Read Nigerians by nexttag: 1:55am On Sep 18, 2020
I have this friend that use money to keep his relationship with a girl same girl I met some time buy her drink and she vividly told me that my guy thinks money is all that a girl wants , that she will pick someone like me over my friend 1million time without thinking about it , that she has been monitoring me that I hardly brag , and I hardly took advantage of anybody ,
I laugh and socialize with everybody unlike my friend that only mingle with people with car only

Wetin she talk plenty but that will be a story for another day

Me own girl keep complaining that I mingle with people a lot and she hates it

In this life nobody has it all just learn how to manage your bicycle

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys Did You Know Rape Is Life Imprisonment While False Rape Is 7-10years? / Please Do this, and Stay safe, our leaders are failing us / How Women Push Men Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.