Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. (1862 Views)

How Can I Refund This Money! / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Dabyes(f): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
During this lockdown, due to my greediness, I was looking for ways to make money even though I didn't need it. I haste to make quick money, I fell into the hands of scammers who said I could get double the amount I invested. I didn't have any money of my own so I decided to use my mum's money. I had easy access her account because she used my number to open the account. I invested N45,000 but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I want to pay off the money on my own before she finds out even if it means I have to borrow but even if I have people to lend me the money, I can't provide a good reason for needing that kind of money. And they would surely tell my mum about it if I should tell them the truth. So far, I have been able to pay off N14,500 remaining N30,500. She is going to check the account next week and I can't raise the money before then. Please can anybody lend me the money or show me how I can get that money in 1 week? I don't want her to find out about it at all because she won't ever trust me with her money again and I don't want that to happen. I'm open to any criticism provided that you profer a solution.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin A mugu and his money are soon parted grin

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Slawormir: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You see why i said for every day we wake a maga is being born

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Dabyes(f): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
Yeah, but in this case the money is not mine.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by longetivity(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
@op don't just borrow the money, u need sense also

1 Like

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:

Yeah, but in this case the money is not mine.
how can u fall for dis old scan format cheesy
money doubling cheesy
i get a lot of request from them
they are all over my facebook page
i always block them any time they send message to my box or my facebook page cheesy
just try and raise that money oo
maybe sell ur trainers or any of ur phones
or the montly allowance u dey give ur gf u can slice an amount from there
if u still cant raise it then just lie down for ground like the prodigal son u are and beg for forgiveness from ur mom cheesy
anyway take a lesson from this
wen next any body tells u to invest 40k and get 1 million in two days tell the person to go jump in front of a speeding bus cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Just take 5k out of the 14,500 you've gathered, find a cool spot and enjoy your life.
You can't come and kill yourself jare,
1. No one will lend you
2. She will still find out (either through bank statement etc)
Just enjoy yourself and wait for the impending doom.

Or fast option 3odds
14,500×3=43,500(with bonus you should still have small change left sef).

Thank you, don't mention.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Kvng6464: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bro u have to tell ur mom.after telling her then u report to the bank with ur proof that u hav been scam
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Dabyes(f): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
how can u fall for dis old scan format cheesy
money doubling cheesy
i get a lot of request from them
they are all over my facebook page
i always block them any time they send message to my box or my facebook page cheesy
just try and raise that money oo
maybe sell ur trainers or any of ur phones
or the montly allowance u dey give ur gf u can slice an amount from there
if u still cant raise it then just lie down for ground like the prodigal son u are and beg for forgiveness from ur mom cheesy
anyway take a lesson from this
wen next any body tells u to invest 40k and get 1 million in two days tell the person to go jump in front of a speeding bus cheesy

Thanks for your suggestions. I don't usually pay attention oo but this one came in form of a close friend. I didn't know that her account was hacked so I trusted that it would be legit na since she has tried it only for me to find out after the money was gone that it wasn't her. I don't have any trainer and the phone I currently have was bought by my dad. What would I tell him I used the phone or the money gotten from selling the phone for? I'm a lady by the way.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by 4teenblaq: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
collect 1k from that 14k, find better 50 odds..
1000×50=50k
stake it... believe me it will work...

I fit cook 50 correct sure odds.. if you are interested. mention me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:

Thanks dear. I don't usually pay attention oo but this one came in form of a close friend. I didn't know that her account was hacked so I trusted that it would be legit na since she has tried it only for me to find out after the money was gone that it wasn't her. I don't have any trainer and the phone I currently have was bought by my dad. What would I tell him I used the phone or the money gotten from selling the phone for? I'm a lady by the way
scammers nowardays would hack an account and start chatting with d account holder"s friend.u were the one who made the error.as soon as the account started talking about money u ought to have called the person or whatsapped the person to confirm.anytime i receive a weird message from a friend talking about money doubling and call the person"s line and he or she confirmed they hacked the account then i will block the account.If the account is not that of a close friend but just a normal facebook friend either i ignore the message and if becoming too persisitent i will block it.At least u don take this one learn.99 percent of so called money doublers are scammers and theives
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Dabyes(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
scammers nowardays would hack an account and start chatting with d account holder"s friend.u were the one who made the error.as soon as the account started talking about money u ought to have called the person or whatsapped the person to confirm.anytime i receive a weird message from a friend talking about money doubling and call the person"s line and he or she confirmed they hacked the account then i will block the account.If the account is not that of a close friend but just a normal facebook friend either i ignore the message and if becoming too persisitent i will block it.At least u don take this one learn.99 percent of so called money doublers are scammers and theives

Yes and I regret it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
I’ll suggest you reinvest the 14k you’ve managed to gather in that same shït. This time you might get lucky and make all your money back

Sebi una no wan get sense. Las las una head go correct

1 Like

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by paulolee(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
try find 10k borrow and if you don see before weekend jus mention me make i give you sure 5 odds...you go slap am with the 10k and make 60k+....dnt thank me...dts me helping
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by MrWhaley: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
4teenblaq:
1000×50=50k

How far? That 50 odds no go bad this weekend o. grin
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by laosy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
Naso Bible sef talk am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by stanliwise(m): 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dabyes:
During this lockdown, due to my greediness, I was looking for ways to make money even though I didn't need it. I haste to make quick money, I fell into the hands of scammers who said I could get double the amount I invested. I didn't have any money of my own so I decided to use my mum's money. I had easy access her account because she used my number to open the account. I invested N45,000 but since then I haven't heard anything from them. I want to pay off the money on my own before she finds out even if it means I have to borrow but even if I have people to lend me the money, I can't provide a good reason for needing that kind of money. And they would surely tell my mum about it if I should tell them the truth. So far, I have been able to pay off N14,500 remaining N30,500. She is going to check the account next week and I can't raise the money before then. Please can anybody lend me the money or show me how I can get that money in 1 week? I don't want her to find out about it at all because she won't ever trust me with her money again and I don't want that to happen. I'm open to any criticism provided that you profer a solution.
You can’t except you borrow from a friend.
Meanwhile what you did is very bad, break of trust is much more deadly sin when done to a family. You are on a hot coal boy.
Prepare to loss your mom trust.
Meanwhile prepare to take responsibility that would be the least best thing you can do in this situation that would be commendable, although it it has it price.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
laosy:

Naso Bible sef talk am cheesy cheesy
the bible always has all the answers cheesy
same it has about the issue of women fighting over one man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Carry old plastic bowl enter market begin do bambiala, you go surely make the money before next week.

...you're welcome. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Shellsploit: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2020
You are completely finished.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Bobo check siggy,find correct sugar mummy, knack well and collect money
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Dabyes(f): 12:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Kiddogarcia:

Dude, I'm a lady
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by ceeSleek(m): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2020
Report the account number to your bank via email together with a screenshot of the chat, tag it as fraudulent transaction, if you are lucky, you get your money back.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Dabyes:

Thanks for your suggestions. I don't usually pay attention oo but this one came in form of a close friend. I didn't know that her account was hacked so I trusted that it would be legit na since she has tried it only for me to find out after the money was gone that it wasn't her. I don't have any trainer and the phone I currently have was bought by my dad. What would I tell him I used the phone or the money gotten from selling the phone for? I'm a lady by the way.
Eeyah,,, same happened to a friend's account & before she was able to pass the hacking info across to all on Facebook, about two people had fallen victims already. Thank God she informed me earlier. May God help you out. All I need you to know now is that all is gonna be fine very soon,,, so, give no room to evil thoughts. Pray to God to take absolute control & never get involved in such again. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by SavageResponse(m): 3:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Kiddogarcia:

What type of advice is this?
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Dabyes:

Don't you know your friend's name?
Did the account you sent to not match your friend's?
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by femi4: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Dabyes:
Go n work in a bakery or construction site
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Offpoint: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2020
Lol, Facebook scam... This kind scammers na Facebook dem dey use most. Mostly hacked accounts.

Borrowing such a mount of money will determine your friends circle. If you're broke ass like me... 200 contacts on your phone book with results to 200 stories. Dem no dey ever get money.

If you don't have "givers friends circle" who can bail you out... Then just tell your mama to avoid long story.

If you know you don't have any means of paying the money you intend borrowing... Don't do it. You know why.

Count your lose and move on, tell your mom.
Forget about who will call you names, anybody can fall a victim of scam... Method and ways might differ.
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Stevyne: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2020
4teenblaq:
1000×50=50k

Drop the code here
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dabyes:

I'd just be honest with your mum.
Tell her U know you've messed up n feel bad bout it n she would know ppl make mistakes. Ur her son she may get upset but she'll forgive U n just pay it back bit by bit as U can
Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Tango123: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:

.99 percent of so called money doublers are scammers and theives

Wromg sir!

100 PERCENT OF MONEY DOUBLERS ARE SCAMMERS

Where are they getting the extra money with which to double it from

Why do they need your money to double it for you. Why cant they double their own money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Refund My Mum's N30,500 Before She Finds Out Next Week. by Tango123: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
femi4:
Go n work in a bakery or construction site

Best advice so far

After you have suffered to raise the money, u will learn

Anyone that bails u out is not doing you any favour. You need to pay for your crime by doing manual labour to raise the money

In that way your brain will be reset, and you will never gamble or play with money again, and you will know that there is nothing like free lunch, nothing like easy money. In that way you will learn that free money is either that you are robbing someone else or you are the one being robbed

If u want to be a mumu, play tje so called sure odds people are suggesting for u here. That will be the remaining money gone.

My advice is get a menial job. Confess the truth to your mum. Pay her back from the menial job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Water Was Used To Cool A Lady’s Burning Kpekus After Hot $.ex Romp [VIDEO / Shareit Lite Gift Code / If Not For Sex And Bearing Of Children...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.