Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

See What School Girls Did After Finishing Their WASSCE- Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What School Girls Did After Finishing Their WASSCE- Video (279 Views)

See What I Did After My Girlfriend Walked Out On Me(pics) / See What Two Teens Girls Did In 1966. It Is Parental Or Society's fault / See What Her Husband Did After She Refused To Buy Food Stuff In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What School Girls Did After Finishing Their WASSCE- Video by Knocknock: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Final year students who have finished the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) in Ghana have started flooding social media with dance videos.In videos sighted by Kingsparo Blog on the Instagram handles of Kingsparo TV and High School TV, the girls were seen in the open, displaying wild dance moves .

On one of the occasions, a high school girl who had just finished writing her papers was seen in the street dancing amid cars that were jammed in traffic.

In another instance, the girls who appeared to have just stepped out of their examination halls joyously jiggled to popular dance songs.

The final year students wrote their WASSCE amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in Ghana and against the wish of many parents.

Watch video from source website below

Source : https://yawabase.com/2020/09/see-what-school-girls-did-after-finishing-their-wassce.html

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Stop Being A People Pleaser / Italian Shoes For Men / A Missing Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.