Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh (3026 Views)

'no Be Today' - Obi Cubana Reacts To Old 2005 Photo Of E-money's Yellow Lamborgh / Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, / Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by Babankwara(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
This one loud oo!
Singer Olamide reportedly buys N218m Lamborghini Aventador shortly after Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, made serious money moves by splurging on 3 Ferraris 2020 model reportedly costs about $215,000 (N83.2 million) for his three daughters.

Chai Olamide don fall this man hand.�

He bought N218m Lamborghini Aventador and never brag about with it like the way Femi Otedola and his daughters did.�

Well, congratulations Badoo!

See photos:

1 Share

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cars are expensive to maintain.
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by identitylenz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2020
Bro, you do know that the price of 3 Ferraris (that cost $210k EACH) is way higher than that of one Aventador, right?!

4 Likes

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2020
An empty drum they say make the loudest noise. Allow dude fulfill the saying na.
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by MMXX: 2:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Wey the 45m porsh davido buy for Chioma few years ago.She has never been spotted with the car even once since it was reportedly bought and pictures were taken.

The maintenance alone of this super cars are quite exorbitant even for a footballer and money bag like jay jay okacha,he owns one and has lamented severally. Nigerian roads are not accommodating enough for this cars..Nobody wants to spend wealth to acquire a liability..

With the right connection, it his easy to take pics beside this cars and post online with whatever captions you like to deceive gullible innocent followers.

Nigerians are easily impress and would question their existence when such things are shown to them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by johnboscow: 2:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Loading cc now. Telegram contact @Johnboscow1
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by DSoj(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Car dem use for video shoot
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by PreciousPearl01(f): 6:07am On Sep 18, 2020
How does buying his own car brings about him challenging otedola now? undecided some news sha can lead someone straight to hell grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by cassidy1996(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2020
monkey blogger
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by OmoBaale1(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Badoo himself! Esu pofo.
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by femi4: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Vanity...
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2020
What a n*nsense post..the olamide post went viral before dj cuppy's post.

2 Likes

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2020
MMXX:
Wey the 45m porsh davido buy for Chioma few years ago.She has never been spotted with the car even once since it was reportedly bought and pictures were taken.

The maintenance alone of this super cars are quite exorbitant even for a footballer and money bag like jay jay okacha,he owns one and has lamented severally. Nigerian roads are not accommodating enough for this cars..Nobody wants to spend wealth to acquire a liability..

With the right connection, it his easy to take pics beside this cars and post online with whatever captions you like to deceive gullible innocent followers.

Nigerians are easily impress and would question their existence when such things are shown to them.
there is a level u go reach car na the least thing. Wetin chioma want use Porsche macan do, David can buy her a more expensive suv. But she is probably not a car fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by heykims(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2020
How much is Olamides worth that he would now buy a car worth 218million? Baba this na fake news, I no need to read content sef.

3 Likes

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by MMXX: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:
there is a level u go reach car na the least thing. Wetin chioma want use Porsche macan do, David can buy her a more expensive suv. But she is probably not a car fan
See wetin u dey talk undecided

,I'm not sure if you read or understood what I said.
I say new car wey e buy for her, na only pix she snap with the car and after that nobody ever see her driving the car even for once..

I never said he can't buy her 10 SUVs.I meant most of this social media show offs are a hoax most times
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by nairaman66(m): 7:31am On Sep 18, 2020
ruggedtimi:

Hahaha! From all indications, you must be an APC supporter. They are the only ones who depicts clear case of full blown dumbness!
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by Galactico4ever(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
nairaman66:

Hahaha! From all indications, you must be an APC supporter. They are the only ones who depicts clear case of full blown dumbness!
Don't generalize bro.
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by Memberclub(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2020
cucumbae:
Cars are expensive to maintain.
Bugatti is the only expensive car to maintain.

Lamborghini are still okay
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by shogsman(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2020
That aventador costs 250k max that's around 100million ,get your facts right nigga
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by ruggedtimi(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2020
MMXX:
See wetin u dey talk undecided

,I'm not sure if you read or understood what I said.
I say new car wey e buy for her, na only pix she snap with the car and after that nobody ever see her driving the car even for once..

I never said he can't buy her 10 SUVs.I meant most of this social media show offs are a hoax most times
which is Davido didn't buy her a car...So m telling you obviously Davido bought the car for her but gal not the car show off type. Make she dey post say she is driving to mall in her Porsche
Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by Meteng: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Bro, you do know that the price of 3 Ferraris (that cost $210k EACH) is way higher than that of one Aventador, right?!
If they tell him now that he's not smart, he'll be angry

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide Challenging Otedola? Olamide Embarrasses Otedola, Buys N218m Lamborgh by milky3(f): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2020
yes oooo, he wasn't born with a silver spoon like me but he ended up buying a golden spoon.

(1) (Reply)

Strippers Spotted At A Wedding Afterparty In Nigeria(video / Femi Adebayo Battles Funke Akindele / Photo – Yvonne Nelson In Yellow Dress And Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.