Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. (8327 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. by Eky29: 12:35am On Jan 05
Good evening
I hope you’re doing well
Please I have some questions, I would like to know how you were able to legalize your police clearance? Which of the embassy of Croatia did you do that.

Can you tell me the step by step on how you were able to legalize your police certificate
Because I have already contacted embassy of Croatia South Africa for this issue and they told me clearly that they don’t legalize Nigeria document.

And Croatia police is insisting I legalize it in their embassy before they can proceed to issuing my permit.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

quote author=Raul99 post=105446094]
Good morning
I just got my work permit from Croatia
Please what is the process for applying for visa?
Thanks[/quote]
Re: Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. by olatalour: 1:02pm On Jan 06
I sent u a PM
Re: Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. by Eky29: 6:36pm On Jan 06
I have responded

quote author=olatalour post=127807116]I sent u a PM[/quote]
Re: Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. by peleson1: 10:00pm On Feb 18
Elvisu:
Just an update on this topic.
I and some of my guys applied for the entry visa to Croatia in November 2020 and our passports came out in January 2021 without visas. Actually we made a mistake while filling the visa application form. One of the information we entered was wrong and I believe that was why the visa was denied.

The employer that gave us the work and resident permit approval letter which we used in applying told us to reapply again and we did that in April 2021 which was after three months of the first denial. This time everything was ok.
Till now our passports are still with the Croatia embassy in South Africa. They don’t have embassy in Nigeria and the work and resident permit approval letter will expire in September 2021. We don’t know actually what is delaying our passports though there was a slight changes concerning Croatia work and resident permit approval for third world countries nationals.
The law took effect from this year.
The embassy is replying emails sent to them.

That is the situation for now.
Correct guy.
Kindly update us.
V u crossed over to Croatia now?
Tell us what eventually happened
Re: Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. by codedprince20(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07
Yes o.. and give us guidance on how to start otart from scratch biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Texas. . . . / Bta To Dubai....info Needed / Cable Visa Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.