Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route (6126 Views)

Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application. / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24
Hello Everyone, I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Croatia. I am surprised that I can hardly find any Nigerians, even Africans. It is a shame because Croatia is a nation thriving with steady growth in economics, boom infrastructure, and tourism. I am surprised there are any Nigerians coming to work here. Whenever I take a walk on the streets, it is full of Nepali and Indian nationals working in construction companies, bakers, cleaners, wolts, and other important sections where local nationals won't want to work. There are a lot of jobs here. The minimum wage here is 840–1000 euros. They have a very good health section and a beautiful seaside, which I think is the best in Europe. I haven't experienced any racism and the people are friendly, and mostly the women are very beautiful and they love black men. I will guide you on how to apply for a job in Croatia.

First, create a very good CV and create an account with Moj-posao.net. You need to translate the page because it is in Croatian. Click job for jobs for foreign workers in Croatia. https://www.moj-posao.net/HR/Izdvojeno/International/Foreign-Workers-Jobs-Croatia/   Start applying immediately. Please continue applying. Don't sleep or rest. another website for hiring foreigner https://brightfuture.hr/looking-for-a-job/ There are a lot of jobs for foreigners.

If you finally get a job, the Croatian Embassy visa application is handled by VFS Croatia in Abuja. It was straight-forward. High rate for visa approval for job applications. If you intend to study in Croatia, which is likely the easiest. Aspira University College in Split and Zagreb campuses is your best option. They offer a program in English with very cheap tuition fees. Study visa is straight-forward and easier. Please ask me any questions here. Please, nobody should DM me; I won't respond. We need very good Nigerian in Croatia. Croatians want foreigners who are likely to integrate very well into society. Learning Croatian is very important. Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Nbote(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by worldbest101(m): 11:36am On Jan 25
Please any idea of the tuition fees for masters programs?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by hammed71(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25
The problem is Nigerians don't fancy countries that does not allow dual citizenship
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by koyeni(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25
Good
With present $$ rate. More people will japa
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by owelle22(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25
Can you japa with dependents via study route?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25
Aspira University college offer all these program

Undergraduate
(Bachelor Degree)

Hospitality and Tourism Management 4 350 €
Sports Management 4 350 €
Gastronomy 6 400 €
Computer Engineering 4 400 €
Graduate (Master Degree) Sports Management 4 850 €
Hospitality and Tourism Management 4 980 €

worldbest101:
Please any idea of the tuition fees for masters programs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25
Yes but you have to arrive there first before your partner can join you
owelle22:
Can you japa with dependents via study route?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mediafada(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25
Do I have to pay complete school fee before visa?

Are there cheaper schools?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by verminnel(f): 11:55am On Jan 26
Pls at there any form of funding for PhD students?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Headward: 3:34pm On Jan 26
Please is HND allowed to run Masters program or any postgraduate program available for HND.

Also what job are in high demand please?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26
You can pay half but it good to pay more than half, Croatia verified forge documents. coming to croatia as a student offer many opportunity also.
mediafada:
Do I have to pay complete school fee before visa?

Are there cheaper schools?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26
I have no ideas maybe their public school offer funding but private university, I dont think so
verminnel:
Pls at there any form of funding for PhD students?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26
There is a lot of job, The country is booming, You wont have any problem securing job when you arrive here.
Headward:
Please is HND allowed to run Masters program or any postgraduate program available for HND.

Also what job are in high demand please?

1 Like

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Headward: 4:08pm On Jan 26
Thank you,I'm trying to register on the said sites but had issues with the other. Can you help me with the following. Required documents for school route cost of it and things I needed to know or probably a site to get this information and is IELTS general needed for Job visa application?

How much must one have to migrate to Croatia with Spouse
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Chingyyy878: 10:59pm On Jan 26
Headward:
Thank you,I'm trying to register on the said sites but had issues with the other. Can you help me with the following. Required documents for school route cost of it and things I needed to know or probably a site to get this information and is IELTS general needed for Job visa application?

OP, kindly respond to this
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 7:51am On Jan 27
Regarding Aspira University College, you just need to fill out the application form. An international passport, Waec, or Neco. IELTS is not needed, but you need proof that you are taught in English. You can get a letter from school. You cannot travel to Croatia with your spouse until you arrive there before you invite her to join you on a family reunification visa. 3500 to 7000 euros is enough for your spouse to come and join you in Croatia while you study. Good luck
Headward:

2 Likes

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Headward: 9:26am On Jan 27
charmingsamson:
Regarding Aspira University College, you just need to fill out the application form. An international passport, Waec, or Neco. IELTS is not needed, but you need proof that you are taught in English. You can get a letter from school. You cannot travel to Croatia with your spouse until you arrive there before you invite her to join you on a family reunification visa. 3500 to 7000 euros is enough for your spouse to come and join you in Croatia while you study. Good luck

Thank you so much. I so much appreciate. Hopefully,we can contact you for more information here.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by KingCassy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28
charmingsamson:
Aspira University college offer all these program

Undergraduate
(Bachelor Degree)

Hospitality and Tourism Management 4 350 €
Sports Management 4 350 €
Gastronomy 6 400 €
Computer Engineering 4 400 €
Graduate (Master Degree) Sports Management 4 850 €
Hospitality and Tourism Management 4 980 €

Only these course being offered?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Bokeeto(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28
OP, how much will be enough for a single person for the whole process, like an estimate.
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by ImperialMcHael(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29
charmingsamson:

Thanks Bro,
Does the family reunification visa give spouses right to work? Or do we all wait for permanent resisdence?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mansavee: 6:38pm On Jan 29
Thanks for opening this thread, I developed interest immediately when you said the procedure is straight forward, I tried Canada last year, the agent didn’t do anything after admission, he just took 1Milliion, and they’re introducing attestation(cos of some people that don’t have the tuition fee and that used POF), so I just wanna get some things straight, most universities I checked and I saw they needed IETLS or TOEFL, The truth is I don’t wanna go through that, as I’m 30 and I’d like to apply for Bachelors(Computer Engineering I think), I want to begin the application soon, I don’t want to go through another agent, I want to do all myself, so if you could explain how I’ll could get started. I only have my WAEC certificate And my passport, also I have 2kids and my wife (we’re yet to marry tho)
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by cletz991(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29
I appliedto this school but i didn't include proof that I was taught in English. Applied for Bsc i hope to hear back from them
charmingsamson:
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mansavee: 9:50pm On Jan 29
cletz991:
I appliedto this school but i didn't include proof that I was taught in English. Applied for Bsc i hope to hear back from them

What proofs are there? Asides TOEFL and IETLS, how was the registration procedure? What documents were required?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by jamesfield: 10:29pm On Jan 29
cool shocked
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by cletz991(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29
Letter that u were taught in English,Passport, Neco or waec and motivational letter. All submitted via mail after filling the form on the website
mansavee:

What proofs are there? Asides TOEFL and IETLS, how was the registration procedure? What documents were required?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by Eky29: 12:23am On Jan 30
Very good question.
I don’t really know the document required for Croatia study visa.
But when it comes to Croatia work visa, CV, degree or waec result depending on the one you have and is required for the job. Certificate of apprenticeship ( depending on the kind of job) data page of international passport, passport photo, police certificate.
Note that: police clearance cert needs to be legalized at the federal ministry of foreign affairs Abuja and also in Croatia embassy. This is very important.

Also note that the above mentioned documents are required for obtaining a Croatian work permit.
Then once you have the permit, you can now go to VFS Abuja for visa application with the required documents for visa.

mansavee:

Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by mansavee: 7:42am On Jan 30
cletz991:
Letter that u were taught in English,Passport, Neco or waec and motivational letter. All submitted via mail after filling the form on the website

How do I get this letter? Who can issue it? I have neither TOEFL nor IETLS
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by cletz991(m): 7:58am On Jan 30
Ur secondary school if you are applying for
bachelor's or ur university if you are applying for Masters
mansavee:

How do I get this letter? Who can issue it? I have neither TOEFL nor IETLS
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 8:19am On Jan 30
Yes, It does give family right to work, There is a lot of job in Croatia, He/she wont have a problem getting a job.
ImperialMcHael:

Thanks Bro,
Does the family reunification visa give spouses right to work? Or do we all wait for permanent resisdence?
Re: Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route by charmingsamson(m): 8:22am On Jan 30
I think you need to include proof that you are taught in English maybe a letter from your secondary school. please don't include forge documents because Croatia embassy investigate everything including bank statement from your bank.
cletz991:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan / Introduction Letter For Uk Visa Application / Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.