Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK (5379 Views)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 / Defection: Governors, Politicians In War Of Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by EdmundChidera(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Is ss a tribe

Let's check America and other European countries to know the Igbo relevance as usual.

E-warrior
Karma0994:
Let me help NCAN summarize this:

Yoruba — 63

Igbo — 28 (Including some SS’ner names)

SS — 7

Yoruba Lagba!
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ardar:
Yorobers don't brag but they created a thread about their achievements and then proceeds to brag about how they don't brag.

Classic display of bad belle mixed with inferiority complex.
E pain you. If we didn't bring this. You people will keep deceiving people that you are this and that. Carry your pain elsewhere.

OSU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHer0: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
EdmundChidera:
Is ss a tribe

Let's check America and other European countries to know the Igbo relevance as usual.

E-warrior

If you like check Finland, Russia, or Antarctica you can’t compare the number to what can be obtainable in the UK and who told you there ain’t Yorubas making impact in those places too?

Did anybody told you there are more Igbos in America than Yoruba or why do you guys keep saying rubbish? I asked ofoigbo the other time too he couldn’t provide the evidence or any clue to that assertions.

Where are the Igbo relevance in Europe and how many countries in Europe besides the UK will allow such mass elected continental African politicians in their country? Or you guys just talk without thinking?

In America, we Nigerians have the indigenous black (African American) people to contend with and that naturally limit the number of our people (Continental Africans) that can be visible in terms of political participation.

The UK don’t have that much number of indigenous blacks (like the African Americans in the US), and the continental African blacks represent a huge number in the UK and that is why you can see such number of elected politicians there.

If you search for any achievements of black people in the UK either sport, politics, business, education, tech, and etc, there will always be Nigerians in the top 10 and that Nigerian will most likely be a Yoruba.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by SIRTee15: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Barbilius:
The bolded is very common on Twitter gaann... You see Yoruba folks allowing outsiders to talk trash about us in the name of forming liberal and diplomacy... Thats why I like nairaland where we give it to them back hot �, the folks who actually defend Yoruba on Twitter are in the minority and always get over powered, how I wish more Yoruba nairalanders would join Twitter, I can provided names of accounts to follow so they can rebuff their nonsense when they start.

Pls give me links...
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHer0: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
candidtalk:

Rubbish. Igbo dishonesty and deciet at work again. Igbo do not dominate the USA. You are lying and this has been proven factually here many times.

Their deceit is already known to sane minds. They themselves most times don't believe the lies they churn out honestly.

If you ask the guy to give you some clues to his assertions of them dominating USA now, he will start derailing the thread with emptiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by DEROX: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
aaaaaa4:

When you say G, you mean G-unit?

Abi you’re calling your Gees and ofoigbo?
which private school you go
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Asahi: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
All statistics on Earth favor the Yorubas but they don’t like to brag much about their success.

Yoruba will always be the leader coz we have always been the pacesetters.

This is huge mehn.

Yoruba Lagba!

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticala

You mean self haters

1 Like

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by WhizdomXX(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Good citizens that make Nigeria proud are mainly Southerners and Christians. Only few Muslims from SW who are entangled with Christians.

What about HausaFulanis Muslims of the North....?? Nothing..!! EXCEPT Bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani-Herdsmen killers, looters, Bloodthirsty leaders with body bags mentality.

So how can Nigeria be ever great with Northern Muslims in Charge...who have never been useful to the Western world in leadership except only in Nigeria politics of Quota system, Federal character, religion and rigging of elections for them....?

The quota system that was meant to assist them, being mainly uneducated to still hold some positions of power has now been overriden totally by these administration to keep most of them, being illiterates and semi-literates in charge of the key positions instrumental to the Nation's development. No wonder the nation is not just working but moving backwards everyday. Go to school, most of them refuse, claiming it to be immoral Western exposure and happily, totally dedicating their time to Islamic studies, cause they know a position awaits them in the Seat of the Nation's power. What they don't know is that they're mortgaging the future of their young ones and tying it only to Nigeria, a nation where their elite have enslaved them into thinking they own it
Little surprise that when they go out they fail to show desirable leadership qualities in other nations unlike their southern counterparts that are made to go through the rudiments of a strong educational training.

Northerners wake up from slavery, stop driving the Nation backward, stop mortgaging your destinies in the hands of your few elites who don't care about you but only themselves and their nuclear families. All measures of poverty and backwardness are still screaming from the north today, despite their years of being in power, despite the composition of these present administration.

Northerners and all other regions of Nigeria should begin to hold their leaders accountable for this country to move forward, that is if we remain to live together as one, and as for me I do

God bless Nigeria. Nigerian youths save ur future

2 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Obamaofusa: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Good citizens that make Nigeria proud are mainly Southerners and Christians. Only few Muslims from SW who are entangled with Christians.

What about HausaFulanis Muslims of the North....?? Nothing..!! EXCEPT Bandits, Boko Haram, Fulani-Herdsmen killers, looters, Bloodthirsty leaders with body bags mentality.

So how can Nigeria be ever great with Northern Muslims in Charge...who have never been useful to the Western world in leadership except only in Nigeria politics of Quota system, Federal character, religion and rigging of elections for them....?

Carry your religious wahala go your Igboland,we really care less if it is Muslim or Christian blazing the trails.We sha know and are happy that they are Yorubas.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by OfoIgbo: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
LegendHer0:

If you like check Finland, Russia, or Antarctica you can’t compare the number to what can be obtainable in the UK and who told you there ain’t Yorubas making impact in those places too?

Did anybody told you there are more Igbos in America than Yoruba or why do you guys keep saying rubbish? I asked ofoigbo the other time too he couldn’t provide the evidence or any clue to that assertions.

Where are the Igbo relevance in Europe and how many countries in Europe besides the UK will allow such mass elected continental African politicians in their country? Or you guys just talk without thinking?

In America, we Nigerians have the indigenous black (African American) people to contend with and that naturally limit the number of our people (Continental Africans) that can be visible in terms of political participation.

The UK don’t have that much number of indigenous blacks (like the African Americans in the US), and the continental African blacks represent a huge number in the UK and that is why you can see such number of elected politicians there.

If you search for any achievements of black people in the UK either sport, politics, business, education, tech, and etc, there will always be Nigerians in the top 10 and that Nigerian will most likely be the Yorubas

I figured you were not interested in the truth.

You want me to believe an article in DAILY TRUST (Fulani) of all newspapers insinuating that no research actually took place to prove that Igbos are educationally more intelligent than any other ethnic group in the US, but in the same vein, you don't want to believe another article that was published in an Igbo website, that corroborated Chisala's findings.

Now I proposed us getting the record of the last 10 years; WAEC performaces according to the various geopolitical zones in the country, and you are rubbishing the suggestion as you already know that will also tally with Chisala's findings.

When you get serious, we can look at these facts critically. Bearing in mind that sampling has to be logical and the same across board.

4 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by laiperi: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
You dis man, when you are not kidding around, one must respect your assertion.

LegendHer0:

If you search for any achievements of black people in the UK either sport, politics, business, education, tech, and etc, there will always be Nigerians in the top 10 and that Nigerian will most likely be the Yorubas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHer0: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I figured you were not interested in the truth.

You want me to believe an article in DAILY TRUST (Fulani) of all newspapers insinuating that no research actually took place to prove that Igbos are educationally more intelligent than any other ethnic group in the US, but in the same vein, you don't want to believe another article that was published in an Igbo website, that corroborated Chisala's findings.

Now I proposed us getting the record of the last 10 years; WAEC performaces according to the various geopolitical zones in the country, and you are rubbishing the suggestion as you already know that will also tally with Chisala's findings.

When you get serious, we can look at these facts critically. Bearing in mind that sampling has to be logical and the same across board.

Don't try to be clever by half bro. I Legendhero don't need DailyTrust or any Nigerian newspaper to discredit the Lambeth Study by Chisala. I personally read through the report and call you out myself because it is absurd for one to study just school in Lambeth alone and rush online to claim Igbos are intelligent as seen from the Igbo website.

I also showed you the full GCSE results with the cohort size and even provided another GCSE results with Yoruba topping it by mean scores.

How exactly is Lambeth related to the US tho? Lambeth in the Uk is used to judge a far away USA, does that make any sense to you bro?

I have been asking you guys to validate your claim that Igbos dominate USA but NO ONE have been able to provide any evidence or sources, is that how much you are incapable to thorugh research to justify your assertions?

Now how does WAEC come into this issue? WAEC that almost 50% of the people writing it engage in one form of examination malpractices. The same WAEC where the exam questions are always available in the media space few days to the exams is what you are using to support an argument?

Like I said, you guys always find a derailing tactics when you have been boxed to the corner. You mentioned a ridiculous factless statement, I told you to prove it, you gave Lambeth study, I gave you superior evidence as to why the Lambeth study is useless, you accepted my argument, BUT now rush back to bring WAEC to derail the issue of discourse.

I'm asking once again, what is your proof that Igbo dominate USA?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Xisnin(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rubbish.
They are britons and should be left alone.
Stop celebrating other people's achievement.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHer0: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Xisnin:
Rubbish.
They are britons and should be left alone.
Stop celebrating other people's achievement.

They are not only britons, they are Nigerians first.

Most of them migrated to the UK from Nigeria. MOST.

2 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by alizma: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Karma0994:
Let me help NCAN summarize this:

Yoruba — 63

Igbo — 28 (Including some SS’ner names)

SS — 7

Yoruba Lagba!
And op started with a particular set of people as if they will top the list.
Unfortunately that is the same way they act in Nigerian affairs, "we are the most populated, we are the ones keeping this country alive bla bla bla" but by the time we go half way in the head count, they suddenly realize they are almost the least

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Xisnin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
LegendHer0:

It doesn't matter where they migrated from.
Everyone came from somewhere.
They have made their choice.
They are britons.

1 Like

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by darfay: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
LegendHer0:

If you search for any achievements of black people in the UK either sport, politics, business, education, tech, and etc, there will always be Nigerians in the top 10 and that Nigerian will most likely be a Yoruba.

But Yorubas outnumber the other Nigerians by far in the UK. It was expected so what's the chest beating about?

5 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by darfay: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
LegendHer0:

They are Nigerians first?

What a joke!!!!

1 Like

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHer0: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
darfay:

They are Nigerians first?

What a joke!!!!

Xisnin:

It doesn't matter where they migrated from.
Everyone came from somewhere.
They have made their choice.
They are britons.

I can feel you guys pain!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by darfay: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
LegendHer0:

I can feel you guys pain!

You dey ogbomosho dey seriously masturbate for uk achievement

2 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Carry your religious wahala go your Igboland,we really care less if it is Muslim or Christian blazing the trails.We sha know and are happy that they are Yorubas.
Afonja pikin

1 Like

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Obamaofusa: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Afonja pikin
OSU pikin

2 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
I hope you people have learnt a lot from this your thread! The Igbos allowed you beat your chest in peace. IPOB members stayed away, Onitsha head bridge touts stayed cool. Something you fight against when the Igbos opened there’s. So who is now the enemy of progress and back bitter? Your guess is as good as mine.

Beat your chest in peace, but allow others to do same in peace. Let the eagle perch and let the kite perch, whoever say no to the other will surely suffer from High BP!

2 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Oracleforce: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
LegendHero:
Past and Current Ward Councillors of Nigerian Origin Cont'd
67) Cllr. Seyi Akinowo - Newham Borough
68) Cllr. Simeon Adewole Ademolake - Newham Borough
69) Cllr. Michael Situ - Southwark Borough
70) Cllr. Emmanuel Oyewole - Southwark Borough
71) Cllr. Michael Bukola - Southwark Borough
72) Cllr. Sunday Lambe - Southwark Borough
73) Cllr. Johnson Situ - Southwark Borough
74) Cllr. James Okosun - Southwark Borough
75) Cllr. Adedokun Lasaki - Southwark Borough
76) Cllr. Olajumoke Oyewunmi - Southwark Borough
77) Cllr. Jelil Ladipo - Southwark Borough
78) Cllr. Abdur-Rahman Olayiwola - Southwark Borough
79) Elizabeth Atinuke Adebutu - Waltham Borough
80) Cllr. Whitney Ihenachor - Waltham Borough
81) Cllr. Babatunde Davies-Adebutu - Waltham Borough
82) Cllr. David Obaze - Westminster Borough
83) Cllr. Michael Adeniyi Gbadebo - Bracknell Forest Borough
84) Cllr. Victor Eni - Hertsmere Borough Council
85) Cllr. Sam Adeniji - Lewes District Council
86) Cllr. Tutu Eko - Manchester City Council
87) Cllr. Gloria Opara - Medway Council
88) Cllr. Habeeb Adeyemi Ogunfemi - Medway Council
89) Cllr. Leslie Ayoola - Nottingham City Council
90) Cllr. Patience Uloma Ifediora - Nottingham City Council
91) Cllr. Ben Lloyd-Shogbesan - Oxford City Council
92) Cllr. Angela George - Sevenoaks district council
93) Cllr. Elizabeth Komolafe - Sevenoaks district council
94) Cllr. Bukky Okunade - Thurrock Council
95) Cllr. Favour Ewudo - Watford Borough Council
96) Cllr. Adebayo Fasinro - Wolverton & Greenley's Town Council
97) Cllr. Munir Bakare - Wolverton & Greenley's Town Council
98) Cllr. Sade Adoh - Wycombe District Council

Gambari people are not represented in this list of is their no Federal character in the UK....? But.back at home here they have the power to fill the whole vacant position with their semi-illiterate graduate as the boss of federal agencies and government parastal...

Revolution -now.........!

2 Likes

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by youngeagle(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
This shows Northern Nigeria have chased other ethnicity abroad to occupy Nigeria, but the way some people in the south leak their ass makes me wonder when will they learn.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Amos1423(m): 2:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Those individuals aren't Nigerian citizens but of whatever country they've pledged allegiance to.

They aren't what they're as Nigerians so whatever become of them isn't treated same.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Fleshly: 2:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
All statistics on Earth favor the Yorubas but they don’t like to brag much about their success.

Yoruba will always be the leader coz we have always been the pacesetters.

This is huge mehn.

Yoruba Lagba!

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticala

You know these could also be a fake list. Why not show a certain proof to prove this point?
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Aderr: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2020
youngeagle:
This shows Northern Nigeria have chased other ethnicity abroad to occupy Nigeria, but the way some people in the south leak their ass makes me wonder when will they learn.
It is a sad pity when I see ibos or yorubas supporting northerners.
These northerners are at the bottom of the ladder in everything meaningful and yet you see people down South here supporting them when they throw vice presidential slots to our tribes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP In Enugu State Under My Watch Is Very Strong - Gov. Ugwuanyi / The SW, SE And SS Must Remain A Country / Money Politics: NASS Reviews Campaign Spending Limits Upward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.