Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK (5338 Views)

The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 / Defection: Governors, Politicians In War Of Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2020
LegendHero:

This is fallacy of hasty generalization.

Here in the USA, I don’t see any Nigerian changing their names because of any rubbish. True, we have some issues with our country image but it’s not up to the extent that you now get ashamed of saying you’re Nigerian. Even most times, it gives you a better rep claiming Nigerians coz people know of our successes, music, and etc.

Let me tell you, in corporate America, Nigerians are termed brilliant and if you work in big companies you will know that they hold us in high regard compared to other continental Africans in terms of smartness. We are better than most other black people on average.

What about universities? I’m telling you this as first hand info of what I’ve witnessed and the self-evident truth. For every continental African making waves in the universities, you will see Nigerian repping most time at the top.

Now back to the UK prison that you spoke about, below is the data from the British prison. You can see that Nigeria is not even the highest black nation with the highest prisoner like you said.

Can you even see we are 9th on the list and Somalia with lesser population than us is above us?

Where are you getting all your roforofo talks from self? So because you’re Nigerian which gives you more consciousness of Nigerians over there and their lifestyle does not mean that they are the only one in the majority doing wrong.

Although the data is just for foreign prisoners, but we can infer the other category of prisoners from it too.

https://solitarywatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/UK-Prison-Population-Statistics.pdf

Listen I do think you are even in the America and stop fooling yourself once you mention you are in Nigeria immediately you are in a category of criminals. Send a report to the border control the pink Nigerians out. In fact today in America it is worse than in Britain admittedly as you open your mouth and mention you are in Nigeria see how people will insult you. It is only a few illiterate like you would want to blow their own trumpet when it is clear on the wall. I was shocked when they were three Nigerians are using Zambia passport using malawian passport to enter America and some of these passports are fake. People like you are like the country does not move forward because you're buried the truth. Click any other African countries passport and it is easier to enter America at border control or customs
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHero(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Listen I do think you are even in the America and stop fooling yourself once you mention you are in Nigeria immediately you are in a category of criminals. Send a report to the border control the pink Nigerians out. In fact today in America it is worse than in Britain admittedly as you open your mouth and mention you are in Nigeria see how people will insult you. It is only a few illiterate like you would want to blow their own trumpet when it is clear on the wall. I was shocked when they were three Nigerians are using Zambia passport using malawian passport to enter America and some of these passports are fake. People like you are like the country does not move forward because you're buried the truth. Click any other African countries passport and it is easier to enter America at border control or customs

LOL.

I’m sorry for wasting my time on you in the first place.

Have a nice morning and be safe.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Oracleforce: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2020
Karma0994:
Let me help NCAN summarize this:

Yoruba — 63

Igbo — 28 (Including some SS’ner names)

SS — 7

Yoruba Lagba!

... Still checking for Aboki's name...
Pls, help me check if you can find one...because why can they be ruling in the home country and doesn't find any relevance in the international countries. ..The gods are seriously wise...
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by orisa37: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2020
Karma0994:

Yoruba — 63

SS — 7

Yoruba Lagba!

No HAUSA. No FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS
This is DISCRIMINATION.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Gracchus: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2020
LegendHero:

LOL.

I’m sorry for wasting my time on you in the first place.

Have a nice morning and be safe.
Legend baba, please can I dm you?
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by LegendHero(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
Gracchus:
Legend baba, please can I dm you?

Alright go ahead bro.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Adventure12: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Cool.

I will soon be an elected representative too.
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by aaaaaa4: 5:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Adventure12:
Cool.

I will soon be an elected representative too.

I help you say amen!
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by orisa37: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Karma0994:

Yoruba — 63

SS — 7

Yoruba Lagba!

Amina Mohammed UN.

1 Like

Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by trutharena: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Nice thread!
Re: See the List of Over 95+ Elected British-Nigerian Politicians in the UK by Excel70: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2021
Barbilius:
The bolded is very common on Twitter gaann... You see Yoruba folks allowing outsiders to talk trash about us in the name of forming liberal and diplomacy... Thats why I like nairaland where we give it to them back hot �, the folks who actually defend Yoruba on Twitter are in the minority and always get over powered, how I wish more Yoruba nairalanders would join Twitter, I can provided names of accounts to follow so they can rebuff their nonsense when they start.
Pls I will love the name of those accounts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Probe Of "Missing ₦106Bn In 149 MDAs In 2018" / Rev. Fr Hyacinth Alia Wins APC Governorship Primary Election / 20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.