Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG (53959 Views)

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by iokpebholo: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2020
deboysben:
cheesy grin grin grin
Benin city has 3 local governments of oredo,ikpoba okha and Egor.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by contigiency(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Who wan read all these epistles

Lazy man

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by donratcock: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2020
This is a good and unbiased analysis. However who ever wins Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba wins Edo South. However Edo north is where the Pdp needs to focus on. For those with a sense of history, the notorious Yahaya Bello of Kogi was able to win reelection due to the block votes he secured from kogi central (Ebira) areas though heavily manipulated. If the same kogi scenario repeats itself, in Edo North (Afemai Province) then it's over for Governor Obaseki. The Pdp needs to record about 35 to 40% in Afemai province in order to win this election.

19 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by garfield1: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2020
richiemcgold:

Oga don't mislead people here, abeg. Especially those who might not be able to read the whole piece. It wasn't stated anywhere in the analysis that pastor will win, neither was obaseki touted as likely winner. But if you follow the analysis very well, you'll see that pdp stands better chance in edo south and central than apc.

Must they state it there? They are trying to remain non neutral.from the analysis,apc would win narrowly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by garfield1: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lol, the Benin city is an area in oredo lga. Due to development it expanded to Egor and ikpoba okha

Just like asaba.asaba is in oshimili south but is expanding gradually.same for minna.up pastor iyamu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Lipscomb(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Who are you to be speaking for all edolites
Johnames:
The Edo people have made their choice.... Obaseki is the man, the choice here is very clear, the Edolites have choosed to move forward not backward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by nzeobi(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
that's not how it work lmao
How does it work
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by garfield1: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2020
donratcock:
This is a good and unbiased analysis. However who ever wins Oredo, Egor and Ikpoba wins Edo South. However Edo north is where the Pdp needs to focus on. For those with a sense of history, the notorious Yahaya Bello of Kogi was able to win reelection due to the block votes he secured from kogi central (Ebira) areas though heavily manipulated. If the same kogi scenario repeats itself, in Edo North (Afemai Province) then it's over for Governor Obaseki. The Pdp needs to record about 35 to 40% in Afemai province in order to win this election.

Since oredo,Egor and ikpoba arw heavily urbanized and cosmopolitan, the winning margin might be narrow

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by garfield1: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Johnames:
The Edo people have made their choice.... Obaseki is the man, the choice here is very clear, the Edolites have choosed to move forward not backward

When did they gather to make such a choice

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by garfield1: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2020
omonaijiria:

Did you read the cable news very well at all

Ask yourself that question.going by this analysis,pastor has won

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by deboysben(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2020
iokpebholo:
Benin city has 3 local governments of oredo,ikpoba okha and Egor.
and it is 100% for obaseki.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Aladdin1(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2020
So according to the political permutation.izeiyamu would win the election.cos i see the report giving him more local governments.but for me i know that the election would be massively rigged in favour of the candidate that bears the title of pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by joshjc(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2020
deboysben:
and it is 100% for obaseki.

that's not true,it's 5050, POI might win with a slight margin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by abc115: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2020
The best analysis
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by OasisT: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2020
It will be hard for PDP because most of the bigwigs given supports are not from Edo. The influence of Capt Hosa and POI will weaken the Obaseki endeavors coupled with the fact that he did not do more on infrastructures like the predecessor. Most of the political foot soldiers don't trust him.

Edo Central won't 100% for him but likely 60-40 because of the influence of party structure of APC that didn't go with him in that area.

Edo North won't be 100% for APC but that is where massive make up will happen and Shuaibu will be tamed in Jattu.

The senatorial elections PDP is talking about and last presidential was intentionally allowed to mock Obaseki and draw him to the discussion table in which he turned bad eyes to.

Tomorrow is pregnant and expect more drama before Saturday morning. My prayer is that the best out of the 2 wrongs will win irrespective of their parties

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by donphilopus: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2020
iokpebholo:
Don't be an idiot,must u always show ur stupidity.Am from Edo state,I have my voters card and am voting Obaseki 2moro.If u not from Edo state don't ever quote me.

Don't waste your time replying those guys. They don't know the reality on the ground in Edo State. We will shock them tomorrow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Anago55: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
donphilopus:

Don't waste your time replying those guys. They don't know the reality on the ground in Edo State. We will shock them tomorrow.
. So you are now in PDP?

wow that's interesting considering the fact that you were one of the henchmen who brought APC to power

welcome to IPOB party according to Yoruba Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by ambale(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Wow.. I just got to know that Benin is not even a LGA
Yes ooo, Almost all the names of cities are not LGA in Edo, Benin is in oredo LGA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by donphilopus: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Anago55:
. So you are now in PDP?

wow that's interesting considering the fact that you were one of the henchmen who brought APC to power

welcome to IPOB party according to Yoruba Muslims

Lol... I'm supporting the person called Obaseki not his party. I can't support a 2016 thief in 2020. I'm not that dull.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by kahal29: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2020
donphilopus:

My Oga no shock anybody Oooo. POI will carry the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Heffalump(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
By online vote and shitty analysis, Obaseki has won.

But in reality, he will not come. angry

You will cry tire!

Oba is goal!! If not for anything else, Ize Iyamu will loose because of Oshiomhole which several people hate so much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by fergie001: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:
Gbam
At the end of the day, those who hijack the collation centre will win.

Edo S....for me is where the fight will be as others will likely cancel out.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by UDUJ(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Obaseki is wining this election
Am going to my village in uhunwmode local government area of Edo state to cast my vote for obaseki... uhunwmode is close to esan land but not esan...esan land and my local government is for PDP

Alot of observers on ground....most media house are owned by PDP......it will be very difficult for APC to rig

Okay bro. Please give updates but stay safe cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by lilsaint44(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
landforeast:
Where can One place this bet

bet9ja
obaseki 2.00
ize-iyamu 4.00
stake wisely cheesy
landforeast:
Where can One place this bet

bet9ja
obaseki 2.00
ize-iyamu 4.00
stake wisely
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
kahal29:

https://www.thecable.ng/analysis-the-battleground-comfort-zones-how-obaseki-ize-iyamu-stand-across-lgas

HAHAHA STUPID ANALYSIS

INEC ALREADY HAVE THE RESULT

IZE IYAMU NARROWLY BEAT OBASEKI !

THE SAME APC FORMAT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by garfield1: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
fergie001:

At the end of the day, those who hijack the collation centre will win.

Edo S....for me is where the fight will be as others will likely cancel out.

True.at least we are on the same page.but I think that edo south might not be where the battle is since both candidates will cancel themselves out.I feel the margin of victory in edo north will decide because apc might lose both south and central and still win

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
iokpebholo:
PDP will win Oredo,ikpoba oka,Egor,ovia north east,ovia south west,Esan north east,Esan south east,Esan west,Esan central,igueben,akoko Edo,and owan east.Note:The margin of win in Oredo,ikpoba okha,Egor,and all d local govts in Edo central is going to be very wide for PDP therefore Obaseki will carry the day
E GO DO YOU LIKE FILM TRICK WHEN ELECTION RESULTS BEGINS TO FILTERS IN.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by DennisEche(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
iokpebholo:
Don't be an idiot,must u always show ur stupidity.Am from Edo state,I have my voters card and am voting Obaseki 2moro.If u not from Edo state don't ever quote me.
STOP GIVEN THAT AFONJA GOAT ATTENTION, THEY LOVE SLAVERY SO MUCH THAT THEY WANT TO EXTEND IT TO EDO

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.