Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG (53960 Views)

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Edo PDP Governorship Ticket: Untold Story Of How Obaseki Emerged / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by alen4smith(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Ize-iyamu cannot win Edo north. That's where Philip shaibu is from...
Philip is a lightweight politician.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by chiol: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
yaki84:

And also in Lagos, osun ogun etc. Once u get apc flag, u r done with the main election.
Who no be thief for Nigeria?
Do u know how much is embezzled daily in Lagos by those who r in charge?
For ur mind Lagos is being governed well than those states u mention. Lagos that generates more than 30billion daily which sum up to 900billion. Has it reflected on the development on ground?
There r no saints in Nigeria, buhari is an example.

Please visit these Eastern states, especially Abia and comeback to edit this your post.

At least, in those western states, it was not easy for APC to win. It was very competitive and a narrow escape for them.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Ernestforyou: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
DennisEche:

STOP GIVEN THAT AFONJA GOAT ATTENTION, THEY LOVE SLAVERY SO MUCH THAT THEY WANT TO EXTEND IT TO EDO

Una dey shout Edo no be Lagos,yes they can never be lagos.Interms of development,achievement and in all ramitification,Lagos na oga patapata.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by OmoManU: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Who wan read all these epistles
I read it and I got so much insights, tomorrow now if a party that you don't expect to win now wins you will now be shouting rigging rigging rigging

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Ahmed0336(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
OmoManU:

I read it and I got so much insights, tomorrow now if a party that you don't expect to win now wins you will now be shouting rigging rigging rigging

arghh!!! thank God you read it.
Can you summarize it to me in few words? thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by DennisEche(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ernestforyou:

Una dey shout Edo no be Lagos,yes they can never be lagos.Interms of development,achievement and in all ramitification,Lagos na oga patapata.
YOU FORGOT THE MAIN PART. SLAVING UNDER ONE MAN, HIS WIFE IS A SENATOR,DAUGHTER IYALOJA,INLAWS ETC BUT WHO YOU BE

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by malakaimoscondo: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Obaseki is wining this election
Am going to my village in uhunwmode local government area of Edo state to cast my vote for obaseki... uhunwmode is close to esan land but not esan...esan land and my local government is for PDP

Alot of observers on ground....most media house are owned by PDP......it will be very difficult for APC to rig
Independent television-pdp( esama igbinedion)
Silver bird-pdp
Ebs( state owned) - PDP
Ait- PDP
Ku fm-pdp( Chief Mike Oghiadomhe )
u are going to court to challenge the result not uhunwmode.....wait till Tuesday and go to court
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by OasisT: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

The first bolded is very true.they can only provide moral support.you need men from edo
The second highlighted point is another area obaseki is seriously failing in..
Your second paragraph is what I've been harping on but I wonder how Phillip will be tamed in jattu

The same way Fayose was tamed. There was a rumour that he was booed yesterday and don't be surprise there is APC mole within the rank of PDP governors given info to Obaseki.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Sholaco: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why is ipob doing all this nonsense on paper undecided
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Oketwin(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
By online vote and shitty analysis, Obaseki has won.

But in reality, he will not come. angry
taste n see dat d lord is gud, e go shock u n ur likes say south-south politics differs 4rm d odas OBASEKI is a goal

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Oketwin(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dis election even bubu nor go fit rhg am like imo state

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by KunleyY19(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
It seems the politics of Edo is all about strong men and political gladiators...
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Oketwin(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ernestforyou:

abeg pack well u dey block me, wit d billions generate in lagos mehn u shud ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Skymason20(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
I don't know about other LGAs but ikpoba oka is done and dusted, is for PDP ..

I was shocked wen APC Secretaries in the wards was coverted to pdp wen I visited recently .. even befor this coming election apc could not win in the local government, and now that they are now working together to ensure victory for mr governor' UNSTOPPABLE!!

and for Edo north it gonna be 50/50 too close to call! that were I live currently @ Auchi . mr deputy is holding his ground with oshoimole here ... poi running mate is very irrelevant except in his vilage @agbede!

for my villiage were ize iyamu is also from orhionmwon LGA orhionmwom I think APC will win over there!! poi is loved by his people.

hopefully obaseki gets to contain the federal might just like PDP did in the last General election.

4+4 any day any time twice on Friday grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:

Lazy Nigerian youths don't read that's why they foolishly voted Buhari because they didn't read about his past antecedents
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Skymason20(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
OVB123:
You are talking rubbished. Do you know that even the APC know very well that PDP will win Edo south and in general Edo state? that is why they are trying to use federal might by all means but it will not work.
opps leave that guy... all the local government chairman are with the governor, the federal might will not work for APC just like previous elections! oshiomole & ize iyamu has the big wings !!! but the people will decide. let them depend on FG it will end in failure

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by yaki84: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
chiol:

Please visit these Eastern states, especially Abia and comeback to edit this your post.

At least, in those western states, it was not easy for APC to win. It was very competitive and a narrow escape for them.
Are u in abia?
If yes, tomorrow will come so we can access it and post pics here.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by kahal29: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
fergie001:

grin I didn't predict oooo....a few might change though.

..but many of it is a bit balanced.

That Collation Centre matter na d Koko.

I dey hail you my chair
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Op is APC spokeperson. For giving Obaseki some votes means APC has already list the election
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Ernestforyou: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
DennisEche:

YOU FORGOT THE MAIN PART. SLAVING UNDER ONE MAN, HIS WIFE IS A SENATOR,DAUGHTER IYALOJA,INLAWS ETC BUT WHO YOU BE

IN A WELL ORGANIZED SOCIETY THERE MUST BE A LEADER AND COMPARING LAGOS WITH THAT YOUR UNDER -DEVELOPED,RURAL VILLAGE FULL OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS, IS NOTHING BUT AN INSULT.LAGOS NO B UNA MATE.DEAL WITH IT!!
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by oshorstan(f): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
You failed to recognize Hon. Amb. Marcus I. Onobun, Deputy whip & Member of EDHOA representing Esan West constituency 2.

He is a Grassroot Mobiliser , A Good man who has touched lives. He will deliver Esan West for the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Dartilo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
The most funny thing about naira land is that if care is not taken when you read online analysis from pple not in Edo you tend to believe a totally different ball game...

APC or PDP them are all same people...
My name is Eguavoen,all my life I be been in Benin, My Ward is ikpoba okha Ward 12(My ancestral home),I work in Adesuwa but I stay in Etete(oredo Ward 2 and 3)...all in Benin city where we have about 53% of the voting population.

*Pls don't get bored with the above personal information,but other is a reason for it*

PDP: APC
APC: PDP that my personal believe..

Obaseki go win this election home and away except due to rigging...
The above is the situational report...

But what if iyamu is now declare the winner would you jump up and shout you said it?or u would b disappointed in the electoral process?

Edo pple are not voting APC or PDP but Obaseki...

Pls no insult election na vote no b fight..

Oba GHA to kpere
Ise......

6 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by Vabasi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:

I tire o
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by fergie001: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
kahal29:
I dey hail you my chair
How far nah?
You don colonise Edo nah ...we still dey Bayelsa.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by adanny01(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
In summary;

Edo South
Obaseki 2LGAs
Ize-Iyamu 2LGAs
Too close to call 1LGA
Battleground 1LGA

Lets assume is a split

EDO Central
Obaseki 5LGAs

EDO North
Ize-Iyamu 6LGAs

This means Ize-Iyamu may win with 1 LGA.

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by truentalk: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oketwin:
abeg pack well u dey block me, wit d billions generate in lagos mehn u shud ashamed.
They can also plan well to generate more igr in edo if they want edo to be Lagos but now edo is not Lagos. Again is better enjoying being slave than "am I a human being " why am I in this state.
Re: Edo Election: Battleground, Comfort Zone; How Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Stand Across LG by McKayConcept(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Place ur order now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack / Edo Election: PDP Mega Rally In Benin City (Photos) / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.