Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel (58489 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by RoSeMaRyA(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:
Baba don go use kolaqalagbo grin

Is it really you that quote this?
End time Quoting. grin
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Atheistan: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmm... Nawa
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have no pity for any naija police man
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by faithfull18(f): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by CheGuevara101(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Crenzywilliams:
NPF and lies, going thus far to protect one of their own. She suddenly fell to the ground unconscious and died as a result of her hitting her forehead on the ground; that dude's guilty as f^ck. the Police couldn't do a post mortem because the family insisted? Oh, so why is the guy still undergoing an orderly room trial? Too much injustice in this country, she deserves justice.

Your head dey there. See how they painted the news just because it's one of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Kingpele(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sex enhancers causing kasala
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by FarahAideed: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Abeg he must have killed her

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by harmony75: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
RIP she may have epilepsy �
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

Why are you guys impersonating Righteousness89? Not nice please.

Lovers in a hotel The police officer doesn't have a house?

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Mayng01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by SimpKING: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
But that guy that gave the report that the officer went to the toilet to do something while talking to the girl who fell down and hit her head on the ground, was he in the room with them to know exactly what happened in the room??

This story get as e be

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by ZeusP(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
C'est La Vie(Such Is Life)
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by winkmart: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
which disciplinary trial again? Police no fir lodge for hotel with him babe again?
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by dorin27(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
This one off me cheesy cheesy cheesy
MejiLoyon:
I keep hearing these stories
Men just dey loose guard anyhow.
Carry them go house na fight
Go hotel na slump
Maybe she Don take plenty oja
The dead tell no tales so scratch that

To those that will read this, below are valid points that should help avoid stories like these Wey dey cause shalaye.

OBO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. Though shalt not lodge Olosho. No one knows where dem dey come from or her craze history. Olosho na shoot at sight. That is funje ko japa. Don't sleep on bicycle.

2. Never pick away matches from home. You Don ever hear say team dey go use aeroplane pick opponent? Lai Lai. You don't know the outcome of the match. Anything can happen. Make she move. Pick her from any busstop go any lungu wey una wan play the match. E get why.

3. Never allow them shayo. Never ever. If them wan Manya make am small. Besides Shey na Manya una come do for there? Play your league match and go. No time

4. And most important.... Never allow both of you sleep over till the next day. One must discharge. Either make you discharge or make she discharge. Na night bad things dey happen. God no go let us dey overnight with person wey village people Don dey dial their number Wey be say na that night her ip come dey go.

In conclusion, dem no dey give medal for obow. Do wetin you fit do maneauver comot for there. If na overnight package nack with sense. No go dey do gymnastics. If na shuke shuke do am like that. No go dey form style. Make person vein no go burst inside brain.
Nack with sense. God no go shame us.

Lastly and most importantly..... Never allow a calabar girl rap on your microphone. Kayamasantara.....na part of wetin I shout that night be that. You'll die trust me.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by fergie001: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Go hotel na slump

To those that will read this, below are valid points that should help avoid stories like these Wey dey cause shalaye.

OBO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. Though shalt not lodge Olosho. No one knows where dem dey come from or her craze history. Olosho na shoot at sight. That is funje ko japa. Don't sleep on bicycle.

2. Never pick away matches from home. You Don ever hear say team dey go use aeroplane pick opponent? Lai Lai. You don't know the outcome of the match. Anything can happen. Make she move. Pick her from any busstop go any lungu wey una wan play the match. E get why.

3. Never allow them shayo. Never ever. If them wan Manya make am small. Besides Shey na Manya una come do for there? Play your league match and go. No time

4. And most important.... Never allow both of you sleep over till the next day. One must discharge. Either make you discharge or make she discharge. Na night bad things dey happen. God no go let us dey overnight with person wey village people Don dey dial their number Wey be say na that night her ip come dey go.

In conclusion, dem no dey give medal for obow. Do wetin you fit do maneauver comot for there. If na overnight package nack with sense. No go dey do gymnastics. If na shuke shuke do am like that. No go dey form style. Make person vein no go burst inside brain.

Lastly and most importantly..... Never allow a calabar girl rap on your microphone. Kayamasantara.....na part of wetin I shout that night be that. You'll die trust me.
God punish you grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laff die......God eeeeee.....

I have never laughed like this on NL.....hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

The bolded na me..........hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

I am dead.......hahahaahahah

Guy why.....I don die...Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by gud4dbest(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:
I can't stop laughing about the childishness on Nairaland.
Just to make a hoax!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by gud4dbest(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Too Bad..

There a certain kinds of Death that are unfortunate..

When you Die while in the act of Fornication or Adultery, What Exactly will you tell BABA GOD?

Flee Fornication!
Flee all kinds of evil!
Subscribe to Purity, Holiness and Righteousness..

It pays here on Earth and in Eternity..
There are so many fakes of your moniker on Nairaland now...Anyways, fakes only make the original more popular...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by jerry93: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jesus Christ loves us all. Give your life now before iot will be too late.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Olupristine(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteosness89:

What do u guys gain in being an imposter

You can create your own brand

Dont imitatate righteousness99

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by ibuildstuff(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
build a responsive website for your business or design logo, flyer, mock up etc for your business. Check my signature.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by oluwazoba25: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

Drugs were probably involved here...
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by janeedema(f): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm wondering why the information garnered from a source on how the lady died is being sold as a defence for the police officer. Was the source present, or did CCTV camera show the events leading to her death? The story didn't exactly indicate.

Crenzywilliams:
NPF and lies, going thus far to protect one of their own. She suddenly fell to the ground unconscious and died as a result of her hitting her forehead on the ground; that dude's guilty as f^ck. the Police couldn't do a post mortem because the family insisted? Oh, so why is the guy still undergoing an orderly room trial? Too much injustice in this country, she deserves justice.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by honest1480(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Go hotel na slump

OBO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

Guy wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Naijaarchive(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
If it's another civilian now.....
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by appishani1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
police again?
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Golan007: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Makachukwu..but why?
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Lastmankc(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
This life no balance at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos / Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.