Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel (58500 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
That's why one has to be careful inorder not to carry someone's else problem.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by SexytorresE(f): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
No preaching today?
Righteosness89:
Baba don go use kolaqalagbo grin
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by SexytorresE(f): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Buratashi cheesy
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Godpikin4real(f): 4:09am On Sep 20, 2020
I don't believe this story one bit.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Seems you've never heard about a heart attack
A heart attack and then she suddenly hit her head to the ground, dude there must have been blood somehow, and she's murdered but the police man...
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Crenzywilliams:

A heart attack and then she suddenly hit her head to the ground, dude there must have been blood somehow, and she's murdered but the police man...
A Nigerian senator died recently from heart attack. Hit his head on the bathroom floor when the attack started. While I'm not exonerating the policeman, I see no reason why you were so quick to adjudge him guilty without any evidence
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

A Nigerian senator died recently from heart attack. Hit his head on the bathroom floor when the attack started. While I'm not exonerating the policeman, I see no reason why you were so quick to adjudge him guilty without any evidence
Ever wondered why he's still being held by the police? The state can't close the case cos they know it's a homicide. He may have tried to settle the police, but they all know the truth and just trying to sweep the matter under the carpet, but my guess is this...there's someone with the "balls" to stand his/her grounds and demand for justice.
I'll still say, that dude, is as guilty as f^ck.
Re: Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel by nyiamfrank: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nbotee:
It looks like d family have been intimidated into burying their daughter...
Nigerians! Wuna dey think o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.