Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George (7888 Views)

Only PDP Can Transform Lagos, Says Bode George / BREAKING News: Supreme Court Says Bode George Was Wrongly Convicted / Court Says Bode George Has No Reputation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2011
sayso:

Bode what do you want to live for?

he would be remembered for corruption.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by ziccoit: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2011
apoti:

A convicted criminal - from prison to church for thanksgiving,
Nigeria and its numerous wonders  cheesy

1. Omisore won an election when he was in prison, in fact the people of Esa-Oke ( Ige is an indigine)
voted massively for him.

2. Afolabi who rubbished our national ID card project was said "to have spent a life worthy of emulation"
by the same PDP.

3. Oyinlola after being disgraced out of office went to the church for thanksgiving and several PDP dignitaries
were in attendance.

I am telling you nobody no matter the level of his integrity, transparency, God-fearing and principle in PDP would definitely be a failure. This is why nothing is going to come out of GEJ/SAMBO government. Nigeria will go nowhere with PDP.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2011
For those of you castigating the church. The bible says we shud give thanks in every situation. The church cannot turn him back. Who can condemn someone, wen God himself has not condemned d person.
Like Jesus said let him without sin cast the first stone
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Kobojunkie: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ Essentially, you are sanctioning what these men do in the name of God?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Vigilante: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ Essentially, you are sanctioning what these men do in the name of God?

Always picking holes in peoples argument and position.  Is the injunction to forgive not clear enough in the Bible?  Sadism doesn't pay.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by ziccoit: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2011
Let him confess and repent before this "alubalus" At least he would drop something from the loots into the pocket of church and the pastor after the thanksgiving. So what are we saying?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Two4Two(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2011
Our Society is a strange one, can you imagine people dancing around and celebrating someone who was charged of corruption and enriching himself from the public till. It is rather unfortunate that their is so much poverty in our society. An on the part of Bode George i should expect that he ought to be sober enough to reflect on life rather than jumping out of prison and celebrating. Thank you house what do you think?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by seyigiggle: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2011
na waooo for this naija people sef, we onl celebrate people wey dey corrupt
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2011
he did the crime and dint quite do the time.So who cares what the old kleptomaniac has to say?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Ajike: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2011
Bode is out? shit! the looting continua
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Tasma: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2011
How much of the money misappropriated has been returned to the government's coffers. Many Nigerians I know would be glad to do a 10 year stint in jail to come out to that sort of money. As long as it looks like there is no punishment for fraud in high places in Nigeria the corruption will continue.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2011
I don't understand what people are condemning? The fact that he went to Church to give thanks to God? How is that a bad thing?

The church is supposed to be for all . . . believers and unbelievers alike! Who the heck are we to judge? If God accepts his thanksgiving, who are we to question that?

That being said . . there's something terribly disconcerting about the way people were 'celebrating' him! The man's a convicted criminal . . how come he's suddenly a celebrity undecided
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by johnie: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2011
We should avoid overt generalisations when we make comments.

The comments about the church by some posters on this thread is in bad taste.

Read excerpts the cleric's sermon:

Bode George confesses:My jail years were �University of Life� experience
Published on 27 February 2011 with 1 comments   

�You can now serve God�Cleric

By UFOMBA UZUEGBU, Asst News Editor

Former deputy National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chief Olabode George was yesterday, admonished to shun fair whether friends and live the rest of his life in the service of God. George, also told reporters his prison years were �University of Life experience.

Bode George breathed the air of freedom yesterday as the two and half years jail term slammed on him and five others by Justice Olubunmi Oyewole of Lagos state High Court ended. He had spent sixteen months behind bars.

Preaching a sermon at a special thanksgiving service at the Cathedral church of Christ, Marina, Lagos in his honour, the Canon Residentiary of the church, Ven Tayo Adulojo enjoined Chief George to shun fair weathers friends and remain in the presence of the Lord; trusting in God�s sufficiency at all times.

The cleric said "the request to God now, is to show you (George) the way forward; to grant you grace to live a righteous and sober life.

"If you go ahead with arrogance, if you are found where elections are rigged; if you are involved in shaddy deals, that means you have not learnt anything from your imprisonment. You must show that you are sober, you must show that you�ve had an encounter with the Lord."

Admonishing Chief George further, the cleric also said, "you were a Commodore in the Nigeria Navy, chairman of PDP S/West, former chairman of Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA) and your party the PDP, is still ruling.

"All these put together-military power, political power and economic power could not and did not prevent you from being jailed. And what does that teach us? It shows that real power belongs to God and not to man."

Ven Aduloju advised the embattled George to be careful of those who would be parading themselves before him because of what they would be getting from him. He advised such people to allow the man to settle down first.

Continuing, Ven Aduloju said "people have said a lot of things ranging from Bode is not penitent. Bode can never change. He will bring stolen money to the church and that means that we are legitimizing corruption.

"Some one said we should not go ahead with this service altogether and if we do, the entire world will believer that Bode has given us a lot of money. "Some of them are here. Some of them are your friends. Some of them are also your party members.

But my answer to them is simple; it is better to go to the church than be with the satan who will give them fame, power and money but will eventually destroy them.

"If Satan gives you anything, he will take something from you. It is better to be in the presence of the Lord than be with the devil ".

Meanwhile, Chie George told journalists shortly after the service that he had learnt a lot from the prison years. According to him the period of the incarceration could be described as �a University of Life experience�. He promised to put down his experience in a book to be published in the future.

He declined to answer more questions from journalists, noting that he �today is meant for thanksgiving�
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by johnie: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Olumogun: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2011
@Johnie
Your post was a good one. At least, people should know that not all priests and pastors are dumb of speaking the truth.

However, my question is: Are all Nigerian political figures now of "JOSEPH RACE" - who must always pass through the prison?
Just wondering!!!
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by 1025: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2011
if there is one thing that i regret with this type of news, it is why i become a nigerian. only in nigeria will u see govt celebrating known criminals.
it is a shame that a ruling party like pdp has nothing but criminals as leaders and members yet ppl still believe nigeria will progress.
if pdp continues after may 29, 2011, nigeria will be known as SORRY.
this is that long awaited time for change. BUHARI/BAKARE 2011 IS THE ONLY WAY OUT.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by LA2(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by otokx(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2011
@Afam4eva

Nice one
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by andyanders: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2011
BODE GEORGE AS A THIEF IS BEEN CELEBRATED BECAUSE HIS PARTY PDP ARE MEMBERS OF A CULT WHOSE NAME IS SUPPOSED BE “PEOPLES DESTRUCTIVE PARTY” PARTY OF THIEVES WHO SPECIALIZES ON HOW TO STEAL THROUGH PEN. HOW CAN BODE GEORGE GO FOR CHURCH THANKS GIVING AFTER HE WAS CONVICTED AND JAILED AS EX-CONVICT TO BE CELEBRATED BY PDP? THEY ARE SHAMELESS PEOPLE. HE WAS EVEN CELEBRATED BY HIS CHURCH. IS HE NOT SHAMELESS AT THAT AGE? HE SHOULD HAVE RETIRED QUIETLY TO HIS HOUSE, BURRY HIS HEAD IN SHAME AND START ASKING HIS CREATOR FOR FORGIVENESS. NOW OBJ, FATHER OF ROGUES LEFT HIS OTA FARM TO WELCOME HIS PARTNER IN CRIME. SHAMELESS OLD FOLKS.WHAT ARE THEY HAVING THANKS GIVING FOR WHEN HIS CREATOR KNOWS HIM AS A THIEF?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by johnie: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2011
More detailed record of the sermon from Compass Newspaper:

While delivering a message titled: ‘A Minister and a Witness, the Canon of the Church, Ven. Tayo Aduloju, noted that the service had generated a lot of interest from different quarters and from many people.

He said: “Some people wondered why we should hold a thanksgiving service for Bode George who is not penitent? Others say he will bring stolen money to the church; others say he will bring politicians to the church to corrupt the church; yet others say he might have given us money.

“Really, I have seen a lot of politicians here today and outside there are bandstands like a political rally.

“But, it is better to be in the presence of God, than in the presence of Satan who has nothing good to offer. Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, is blessed with prominent people and Chief Olabode George is one of them. We have financial resources and do not need to do any Finebara, either for any individual, government or for any dubious means; we don’t need your money.

“It is very good that you are here, I am very sure that you will not invite a man of God, a Pastor, to come and preach at your rally, but you have brought yourself here, and we must tell you the truth. I am not one of the Priests, one of the Pastors who will sugar coat you, who will be currying favour of people, who will be afraid to tell the people the truth, because what we do here is to prepare people for heaven; any soul that is lost through any pastor, he will pay for it. Any blood that is shed through any pastor he will pay for it, but it is good for you to make heaven than for you to die and go to hell.

“It is not a one-man church or a private business that is profit oriented, the only gift God wants from you today, is for you to give your life to Christ, so that he can transform you and make you a better person; that is the only way your presence here can be of any good to him.

“If you are here for political reasons, if you are here to mess up Bode George, if you are here to criticize the priest of this church, I leave you to your conscience and to God; God will surely judge your motive for being here today.

“It is better for you to be blessed by God than to be judged, because the Bible says it is a terrible thing to fall into the hand of the living God.

“Chief Olabode George, you are a member of this church, and nobody can deny this fact; people may deny you, but God will never deny you. People you have helped, friends and some relatives may have denied you, but Jesus will never deny you, and that is why the Bible says that you have an advocate with the father, Jesus is your advocate.

“That you are a Christian does not mean you cannot go wrong, it does not mean you cannot sin, it does not mean you cannot falter, man condemns you, but Jesus will never condemn you.”

He advised George not to think of paying back those who did him in, and sent him to jail, “this is not a time for you to brook, or worse still plan for revenge, if you do that that means you are ungrateful to God who did not allow you to die in prison, in this country we know that a General died in prison, but you went, God protected you, God has brought you out for a purpose”.

He also urged him to henceforth live a sober live, conscious of where God brought him out from, adding: “Your prayers to God now is for him to show you the way forward, to grant you the grace to live a righteous and sober life, so that the end of your life will be better than the beginning, if you go ahead with arrogance, if you are found where elections are rigged, if you are in any way near where papers are forged or falsified or you are involved in any shady deal, that means you have not learnt anything from your imprisonment.

“When I was in secondary school, you were the governor of my state. I am from Ondo State; you became a Commodore in the Nigerian Navy, The PDP South West Chairman, NPA Chairman and your party the PDP is still ruling, all these put together, political powers, military power, economic power, could not and did not prevent you from being imprisoned; what does that tell you? It shows that real powers belong to God and not to man, power belongs to God, not to man, not to PDP, not to any party, power belongs to God. Remember that you are a governor today tomorrow you will be, you are anybody today, tomorrow you will not be, tomorrow I will not be here.

“I don’t want you to leave the rest of your life in bitterness, chasing after shadows, you can borrow a leave from Dr. Nelson Mandela, who didn’t allow bitterness to ruin his life; you must learn from the best, you must show that you are penitent; you must show that you are sober, you must show that you have had an encounter with the Lord. I asked him just before the service in my Vestry, why are you here today? Why are you doing this thanksgiving? Is it for you to justify yourself, to say oh I didn’t do it? He said, no, God protected him he didn’t allow him to die in prison, and for the encounter he had with him; for the relationship he developed with Jesus Christ and that you should not let go.

“If you are outside in the last two years you could have been killed, through accident, through poison or by any means, you must be grateful to God.”

Aduloju told George who was flanked by his wife Roli and the Ogun State governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel not to be deceived by the mammoth crowd, because, according to him, many of them came with different intentions: “I have seen people from all walks of life, some are Christians, some are Muslims, some come to felicitate with you, some to see your countenance, whether you are remorseful or not; some coming to listen to me whether I will praise you or not, some here they are just looking for your endorsement so that they will win elections; they are here for different reasons, but you know why you are here, that it is because of God, it is because of his protection and unmerited favour as you called it.

“As from today you have become an ambassador for Christ; you are to represent Christ wherever you find yourself more than ever. In your party, in your home, in your society, everywhere you find yourself, it is what you do now after this thanksgiving that matters, not what you have done before, God is not a God of yesterday, He is a God of now and tomorrow.

“Never again will the name of the Lord be brought to shame through you, you will not disgrace God, God will not disgrace you.

Looking straight into the audience, the priest said, “you politicians must allow him to settle down, let him commune with his God, at over 60 you are not getting younger, you must prepare for heaven everyday as you wake up, that does not mean you are going to die tomorrow.

“To all the politicians, if you will not take anything away from this service, remember that Proverbs 16: 27 says a greedy man brings trouble to his family, but he who hates bribe will live. Greed for money, greed for power, greed for anything will only bring you trouble; greed and selfishness has destroyed our value system, our economy and our nation; it will bring more troubles upon you, please shun corruption, thuggery, greed, selfishness, bribery and all will be well with you.”
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2011
An old thief, without shame. unless you return what you have stolen and ask God for His mercy, you are attracting the anger of God upon yourself. Shameless old rag. What morals do you teach your children. Graduate thief.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by johnie: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by KoikiM: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2011
Stop confusing me with yourself please. I am not angry, so please stop pretending you have mind reading abilities as you continue to suck at it --- I simply post my retort and you post yours. If you do not like my opinion, don't respond. It is that simple.

I don't believe Kirikiri needs to be called university of life, especially by a felon. Life itself is all the university one needs to attend(be born) -- going to kirikiri is usually what you bring upon yourself as a result of your own actions. I would not even tag it an extension of life. And, I think it ridiculous to give credence to the words of a silly old man who never respected life in the first place.

If you do not like my view, like I said DO NOT RESPOND. But don't expect me to swallow up any vomit you spew just because you - yes, spewed it.  ROFLMAO!!!

GBAM!!! That was on point. I like that baby. Give it too them jooooo. University of life ko, graduation from death ni.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by bisiaet: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2011
I think he must have learn a good lesson by now. Though for saying he has graduated from university of life he may be right and the reason best known to him, beside kirikiri is not a tourist place or a 5 star hotel so I gues he must have now understand crime does not pay, stay out of it and have your peace. Goodluck to him.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by andyanders: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2011
Ikwikwikwi (m)

GBAM; WHAT YOU SAID IS RIGHT. BODE GEORGE THE THIEF. GO AND FACE GOD AND NOT TO CELEBRATE YOUR STUP-ID LIFE STYLE AT OVER 60YRS. BODE, HOW CAN YOUR CHILDREN HANDLE ANY OFFICE WITHOUT STEALING? FATHER OF THIEF.OBJ GRAND FATHER OF THIEF.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by myk2mic: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2011
guys, i see nothin wrong with the dude going to church for a thanksgiving service, that is why we are nigerians.we are religious people.that said , i think the only reason people are angry is because of the fanfare that trailed the thanksgiving.it was not called for. he shld have just gone to church quietly wit family and friends. but i love wat the officiating preist told him, the preist didnt mince words at all. he told him straight in the face. Infact i hope that the words of the preist would sink into his heart.that said i hope he stays out of politics and lives the reminder of his life in the service of men and God (wishfull thinking i would say lol cheesy grin)
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by deols(f): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2011
[size=25pt][b]SHAMELESS PEOPLE[/b][/size]
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
johnie:

While delivering a message titled: ‘A Minister and a Witness, the Canon of the Church, Ven. Tayo Aduloju, noted that the service had generated a lot of interest from different quarters and from many people.

He said: “Some people wondered why we should hold a thanksgiving service for Bode George who is not penitent? Others say he will bring stolen money to the church; others say he will bring politicians to the church to corrupt the church; yet others say he might have given us money.

“Really, I have seen a lot of politicians here today and outside there are bandstands like a political rally.

“But, it is better to be in the presence of God, than in the presence of Satan who has nothing good to offer. Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, is blessed with prominent people and Chief Olabode George is one of them. We have financial resources and do not need to do any Finebara, either for any individual, government or for any dubious means; we don’t need your money.

“It is very good that you are here, I am very sure that you will not invite a man of God, a Pastor, to come and preach at your rally, but you have brought yourself here, and we must tell you the truth. I am not one of the Priests, one of the Pastors who will sugar coat you, who will be currying favour of people, who will be afraid to tell the people the truth, because what we do here is to prepare people for heaven; any soul that is lost through any pastor, he will pay for it. Any blood that is shed through any pastor he will pay for it, but it is good for you to make heaven than for you to die and go to hell.

“It is not a one-man church or a private business that is profit oriented, the only gift God wants from you today, is for you to give your life to Christ, so that he can transform you and make you a better person; that is the only way your presence here can be of any good to him.

“If you are here for political reasons, if you are here to mess up Bode George, if you are here to criticize the priest of this church, I leave you to your conscience and to God; God will surely judge your motive for being here today.

“It is better for you to be blessed by God than to be judged, because the Bible says it is a terrible thing to fall into the hand of the living God.

“Chief Olabode George, you are a member of this church, and nobody can deny this fact; people may deny you, but God will never deny you. People you have helped, friends and some relatives may have denied you, but Jesus will never deny you, and that is why the Bible says that you have an advocate with the father, Jesus is your advocate.

“That you are a Christian does not mean you cannot go wrong, it does not mean you cannot sin, it does not mean you cannot falter, man condemns you, but Jesus will never condemn you.”

He advised George not to think of paying back those who did him in, and sent him to jail, “this is not a time for you to brook, or worse still plan for revenge, if you do that that means you are ungrateful to God who did not allow you to die in prison, in this country we know that a General died in prison, but you went, God protected you, God has brought you out for a purpose”.

He also urged him to henceforth live a sober live, conscious of where God brought him out from, adding: “Your prayers to God now is for him to show you the way forward, to grant you the grace to live a righteous and sober life, so that the end of your life will be better than the beginning, if you go ahead with arrogance, if you are found where elections are rigged, if you are in any way near where papers are forged or falsified or you are involved in any shady deal, that means you have not learnt anything from your imprisonment.

“When I was in secondary school, you were the governor of my state. I am from Ondo State; you became a Commodore in the Nigerian Navy, The PDP South West Chairman, NPA Chairman and your party the PDP is still ruling, all these put together, political powers, military power, economic power, could not and did not prevent you from being imprisoned; what does that tell you? It shows that real powers belong to God and not to man, power belongs to God, not to man, not to PDP, not to any party, power belongs to God. Remember that you are a governor today tomorrow you will be, you are anybody today, tomorrow you will not be, tomorrow I will not be here.

“I don’t want you to leave the rest of your life in bitterness, chasing after shadows, you can borrow a leave from Dr. Nelson Mandela, who didn’t allow bitterness to ruin his life; you must learn from the best, you must show that you are penitent; you must show that you are sober, you must show that you have had an encounter with the Lord. I asked him just before the service in my Vestry, why are you here today? Why are you doing this thanksgiving? Is it for you to justify yourself, to say oh I didn’t do it? He said, no, God protected him he didn’t allow him to die in prison, and for the encounter he had with him; for the relationship he developed with Jesus Christ and that you should not let go.

“If you are outside in the last two years you could have been killed, through accident, through poison or by any means, you must be grateful to God.”

Aduloju told George who was flanked by his wife Roli and the Ogun State governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel not to be deceived by the mammoth crowd, because, according to him, many of them came with different intentions: “I have seen people from all walks of life, some are Christians, some are Muslims, some come to felicitate with you, some to see your countenance, whether you are remorseful or not; some coming to listen to me whether I will praise you or not, some here they are just looking for your endorsement so that they will win elections; they are here for different reasons, but you know why you are here, that it is because of God, it is because of his protection and unmerited favour as you called it.

“As from today you have become an ambassador for Christ; you are to represent Christ wherever you find yourself more than ever. In your party, in your home, in your society, everywhere you find yourself, it is what you do now after this thanksgiving that matters, not what you have done before, God is not a God of yesterday, He is a God of now and tomorrow.

“Never again will the name of the Lord be brought to shame through you, you will not disgrace God, God will not disgrace you.

Looking straight into the audience, the priest said, “you politicians must allow him to settle down, let him commune with his God, at over 60 you are not getting younger, you must prepare for heaven everyday as you wake up, that does not mean you are going to die tomorrow.

“To all the politicians, if you will not take anything away from this service, remember that Proverbs 16: 27 says a greedy man brings trouble to his family, but he who hates bribe will live. Greed for money, greed for power, greed for anything will only bring you trouble; greed and selfishness has destroyed our value system, our economy and our nation; it will bring more troubles upon you, please shun corruption, thuggery, greed, selfishness, bribery and all will be well with you.”

This is a really good sermon . . . I hope he listens! undecided
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by jensinmi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
johnie:

It is very good that you are here, I am very sure that you will not invite a man of God, a Pastor, to come and preach at your rally, but you have brought yourself here, and we must tell you the truth. I am not one of the Priests, one of the Pastors who will sugar coat you, who will be currying favour of people, who will be afraid to tell the people the truth, because what we do here is to prepare people for heaven; any soul that is lost through any pastor, he will pay for it. Any blood that is shed through any pastor he will pay for it, but it is good for you to make heaven than for you to die and go to hell.

I have to admit that I was initially angered and perplexed that a church will agree to do thanksgiving for Bode George; however, upon reading this sermon, I will have to say Bravo to the pastor.

HE SLAYED BODE GEORGE AND PDP shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

This pastor is a man like Bakare. He hits you with the truth no matter who you are.
These are the kind of "MEN OF GOD" we need in Nigeria. Not the silent majority who will never hit the nail on the head.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Pennywise(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
No doubt he has learnt a desirable lesson- How to embezzle billions of naira and walk free in just two years. I am sure if he gets the chance he will do it again.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Exponental(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2011
Is it a B.Sc or M.Sc or its equivalents?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by afamoh(f): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
Celebrating and Jubilating over nothing in church, God will help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Isreali Abducted In Edo / Nigeria Meteorological Agency Issues Weather Hazard Alert / Is Nigeria's Problem Bad Leadership Or Weak "followership"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.