Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George (7889 Views)

Only PDP Can Transform Lagos, Says Bode George / BREAKING News: Supreme Court Says Bode George Was Wrongly Convicted / Court Says Bode George Has No Reputation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by ozenyen(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
thank God he graduated, BUT with what grades?
1st class
2nd class upper
2nd class lower or what?

I know he is ONLY regretting NOT repenting.lol

i was going to ask what grade he graduated with. I hope he didn't get a carry over
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by tlops(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Remi
Olabode t'ewon de oju t'eni ti ko lo

in some contries such ppl dont graduate.

Madoff = 150 years tell me how he is ever going to graduate.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Remii(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
All said and done, the officiating Pastor, told him the truth. as monitored on Rhythm FM.

He told him that if he is ever again found where papers are forged, elections rigged, money misappropriated or embezzled, rights of people displaced or shortaged and the likes, then he has not learnt anything.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by sonyvaio(f): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
Zaccheuss (pardon my spelling if wrong) said;
If I have defrauded any man, I will payback 7fold.
That's RESTITUTION
Where's restitution in the sermon? The sermon is incomplete and lopsided.
Bode, where's our 2 BILLION NAIRA.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Abbygurl(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
sonyvaio:

Zaccheuss (pardon my spelling if wrong) said;
If I have defrauded any man, I will payback 7fold.
That's RESTITUTION
Where's restitution in the sermon? The sermon is incomplete and lopsided.
Bode, where's our 2 BILLION NAIRA.

I absolutely agree with u.

Until he does restitution, he's still a thief coming out of Kirikiri, where he deserved to go, to enjoy his loot, while having a good laugh @ we Nigerians.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by andyanders: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2011
[b]WHAT PDP DID BY CELEBRATING BODE GEORGE IS JUST TO ENCOURAGE FRAUD AND CORRUPTION. A LEASON SHOULD BE LEARNT FROM THE ACTION OF PDD TOWARDS BODE GEORGE AND THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE. IT IS TIME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SHOULD BE HANDLED THE WAY CHINA DOES BY EXECUTING CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. BY SO DOING, PEOPLE WILL BE AFRAID TO STEAL FROM GOVERNMENT PURSE AND THIS WILL MAKE POLITICS LESS ATTRACTIVE. BY SO DOING, DESCENT PEOPLE WILL COME OUT TO CONTEST ELECTION. IF WE CAN CELEBRATE A MAN WHO WAS CONVICTED FOR FRAUD WITHOUT AN OPTION OF FINE, THEN WHY TELL PEOPLE NOT TO KILL TO GET INTO POWER? CECILIA IBRU GOT JUST SIX MONTHS FOR THE OFFENCE SHE COMMITTED ONLY TO BE SENT TO HOSPITAL TO SPEND HER JAIL TERM UNDER PLEA BARGAIN. THEN WHY SHOULD YOU NOW TELL A STAFF IN A BANK NOT TO STEAL. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN BANK PHB WHERE SOME STAFF PERPETRATED FRAUD. YOUTHS WILL LOOK AT WHAT ADULTS LIKE BODE GEORGE, OBJ, GBENGA DANIEL AND OTHERS LIKE THEM ARE DOING AND GET THEMSELVES INTO CRIME AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THEIR CAREER. NOW THE QUESTION GOES; MUST WE CELEBRATE CORRUPTION? PDP IS NOT A ROLE MODEL TO THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY. IN FACT, PDP IS “ A CONTRADICTION TO HUMAN HISTORY” WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT POWER BELONGS TO GOD. FOR PEOPLE TO GET INTO POLITICS WITH THE AIM OF STEALING AND KILLING, THEY SHOULD REMEMBER THAT THEY, OUR LEADERS, MUST ANSWER QUESTIONS AT THE LONG LAST TO THEIR CREATOR. WHEN THE STEAL MONEY, THEY MARRY YOUNG GIRLS THEIR GRAND DAUGHTER’S AGE, SPOIL THEM WITH MONEY WHILE OUR YOUTHS CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO SCHOOL. THOSE THAT WENT TO SCHOOL AFTER GRADUATION CANNOT FIND A JOB AND END UP GETTING INTO CRIME AS A RESULT OF THE SOCIETY. YOU PEOPLE WILL BE JUDGED. BODE GEORGE, OBJ, AND THEIR LIKES, TAKE NOTE. A DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS COMING.[/b]
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
Ujujoan (f)
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George
« #43 on: Today at 09:32:30 AM »
I don't understand what people are condemning? The fact that he went to Church to give thanks to God? How is that a bad thing?

The church is supposed to be for all . . . believers and unbelievers alike! Who the heck are we to judge? If God accepts his thanksgiving, who are we to question that?

That being said . .  there's something terribly disconcerting about the way people were 'celebrating' him! The man's a convicted criminal . .  how come he's suddenly a celebrity   

We do not have PROOF that he went to Church to give thanks to God? We do not have PROOF of his REPENTANCE in all this? Even worse, we have no way of verifying that the message of the sermon even got to him. He probably spent much of that time massaging his ego. . . who knows? ROFLMAO!

I mean let's not try to pull the wool over our eyes in a bid to come off as 'good' people in all this when even Jesus himself did not sanction everything that went on in the church as being of God. So, no, the church is not for everyone.

We are to Judge --- We need to learn to read the bible in context as it does not say outrightly that we ought not to Jugde at all. From the old testament, on to the new testaments, and even in the words of Paul, it is clear we are to Jugde, only we do so according to God's word. Any idea that Christians are not to judge is an idea that is not based on Biblical understanding at all since the whole book is filled with judgement,not just that of God on man, but also that of man on man and sanctioned by God in the case of many of the judgements carried out by his own.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Vigilante: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

We do not have PROOF that he went to Church to give thanks to God? We do not have PROOF of his REPENTANCE in all this? Even worse, we have no way of verifying that the message of the sermon even got to him. He probably spent much of that time massaging his ego. . .  who knows? ROFLMAO!

I mean let's not try to pull the wool over our eyes in a bid to come off as 'good' people in all this when even Jesus himself did not sanction everything that went on in the church as being of God. So, no, the church is not for everyone.

We are to Judge --- We need to learn to read the bible in context as it does not say outrightly that we ought not to Judge at all. From the old testament, on to the new testaments, and even in the words of Paul, it is clear we are to Judge, only we do so according to God's word. Any idea that Christians are not to judge is an idea that is not based on Biblical understanding at all since the whole book is filled with judgement,not just that of God on man, but also that of man on man and sanctioned by God in the case of many of the judgements carried out by his own.

Someone should just read Deut 29:29 and relax.  Christianity is not academics. Let the All knowing God Judge who be right and who be wrong.  The imperfections of man does not qualify him to judge else he be told to cast the first stone and he recoils with tails between his legs. Remember SALVATION IS PERSONAL. It is only God who can say for sure whether BG is now standing right with him. I must add that I detest the flamboyance and panoply that attended the reception.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ try harder next time please!

Read the message again, and then come back with a more rational rebuttal than that what you have up there. Imperfections did not stop Jesus himself from castigating the Pharisees and the Sadducee for using the house of God for their selfish gains, and kicking out the traders from inside the church.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by johnie: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kobo, what's your comment on the pastor's sermon?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Vigilante: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ try harder next time please!

Read the message again, and then come back with a more rational rebuttal than that what you have up there. Imperfections did not stop Jesus himself from castigating the Pharisees and the Sadducee for using the house of God for their selfish gains, and kicking out the traders from inside the church.

I see you now equate yourself with Jesus. There is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to rationalise about Christianity.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by myk2mic: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2011
kobojunkie, did u read the sermon dat was delivered by the preist,I asked him just before the service in my Vestry, why are you here today? Why are you doing this thanksgiving? Is it for you to justify yourself, to say oh I didn’t do it? He said, no, God protected him he didn’t allow him to die in prison, and for the encounter he had with him; for the relationship he developed with Jesus Christ and that you should not let go.
so if bode says he has found a new meaning to life in jesus ,let that be between he and jesus.it is not for u to question becos u will get no answers for now.only time will tell.GOD has forgiven worse pple and used them to for his purpose, so give the man a chance to prove himself that he is now a new creature in christ.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
myk2mic:

kobojunkie, did u read the sermon dat was delivered by the preist,I asked him just before the service in my Vestry, why are you here today? Why are you doing this thanksgiving? Is it for you to justify yourself, to say oh I didn’t do it? He said, no, God protected him he didn’t allow him to die in prison, and for the encounter he had with him; for the relationship he developed with Jesus Christ and that you should not let go.
so if bode says he has found a new meaning to life in jesus ,let that be between he and jesus.it is not for u to question becos u will get no answers for now.only time will tell.GOD has forgiven worse pple and used them to for his purpose, so give the man a chance to prove himself that he is now a new creature in christ.

Read my texts please . . . . I don't care if he has found a life or not found a life in his Christ. That is between him and his God, and even YOU have no right to comment on that portion on his life since you are just as CLUELESS on that yourself.

So, please get back to discussing the actual content of the post, rather than bringing in angles even YOU have no clue on.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
johnie:

Kobo, what's your comment on the pastor's sermon?

I don't know who the Pastor is, but why do you need me to comment on his sermon? I don't see how that changes the topic or what we know?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by myk2mic: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Read my texts please . . . . I don't care if he has found a life or not found a life in his Christ. That is between him and his God, and even YOU have no right to comment on that portion on his life since you are just as CLUELESS on that yourself.

So, please get back to discussing the actual content of the post, rather than bringing in angles even YOU have no clue on.

if u dont care abt his life wit or witout christ ,then y are u bothered abt the reasoon he went to church, the church is for everyone, ,i agree that i am as clueless as to if he has changed that as u r.bottom point is it is between him and God which i stated.so pls stop throwin around silly arguments
Kobojunkie:

We do not have PROOF that he went to Church to give thanks to God? We do not have PROOF of his REPENTANCE in all this? Even worse, we have no way of verifying that the message of the sermon even got to him. He probably spent much of that time massaging his ego. . . who knows? ROFLMAO!

We are to Judge --- We need to learn to read the bible in context as it does not say outrightly that we ought not to Jugde at all. From the old testament, on to the new testaments, and even in the words of Paul, it is clear we are to Jugde, only we do so according to God's word. Any idea that Christians are not to judge is an idea that is not based on Biblical understanding at all since the whole book is filled with judgement,not just that of God on man, but also that of man on man and sanctioned by God in the case of many of the judgements carried out by his own.
u dont need proof "now" becos u r not God and u have stated that God will judge . as for judgin ur fellow man, u can do dat only wen u have the right facts or info, and i can say for now that neither u nor i knw if he has really chnaged or recieved the sermon wit his whole heart so my dear kobo, u cant judge him. so pls stop ranting.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
myk2mic:

if u dont care abt his life wit or witout christ ,then y are u bothered abt the reasoon he went to church, the church is for everyone, ,i agree that i am as clueless as to if he has changed that as u r.bottom point is it is between him and God which i stated.so pls stop throwin around silly argumentsu dont need proof "now" becos u r not God and u have stated that God will judge . as for judgin your fellow man, u can do dat only wen u have the right facts or info, and i can say for now that neither u nor i knw if he has really chnaged or recieved the sermon wit his whole heart so my dear kobo, u cant judge him. so pls stop ranting.

If you ACTUALLY OPENED YOUR EYES to read what I posted, you would have been able to surmise that NOWHERE do I comment directly on the state of his salvation as it is CLEAR NO ONE REALLY KNOWS THAT.  How can you highlight this and not even read it?  Again, READ!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

As for Judging, AGAIN READ . . . as I make it clear how the Bible tells you to JUDGE. Rather than trying to feed me useless information, may I suggest you spend more time READING so as to gain UNDERSTANDING first?

And oh yeah, take your own advice there and stop with the senseless RANTS especially since it seems you have nothing useful to add at all to this but annoying side tracks.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by kamaldino(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
wonders shall never seize to happen in nigeria, when are we going to get it right in this country because d only people will celebrate and hold in high esteems in the society are thiefs, looters, ex-comvicts etc. but d fact still remain dat bode george went to jail for stealing and he will remain and ex-convicts for life.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Koikoi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
Morality flushed down the toilet! shame! big shame. The whole damn thing is a disgust.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Vigilante: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
Once again cornered and irritable.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by julioralph(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2011
angry angry angry "fooliss" old man. he's already boasting about causing a tsunami in lagos, and i thought d pastor warned him to go and sin no more. cry
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by bookface: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
The revolution has begun, we all must speak with one voice, join the group of Nigerians saying NO to PDP

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1-million-Nigerians-against-PDP-Peoples-Democratic-Party/192029764165077
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by LadyT(f): 1:48am On Mar 01, 2011
Can I ask how much of the stolen money has he repaid greedy old goat!
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by ditimiya(m): 5:58am On Mar 01, 2011
i want to ask one thing and that is after the two years in karikiri the money will it come back? Nigerian i like you people alot, your children, family, and commiunities is suffering but once you are paid some little money you forget about everything and enjoy the moment. bode George is not an exmple, look at people that i will say came back from prison and the world was crying for God giving then life up till now. Lagos people open your eyes before they open your eyes for you. A thife is a thife. and i know they will use some of that money for the welcome party. what a shame.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by johnie: 7:59am On Mar 01, 2011
Kobo, do you need to know the pastor before you can comment on his sermon?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Vigilante: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2011
johnie:

Kobo, do you need to know the pastor before you can comment on his sermon?

She'd be a terrible advocate for anyone. Rambles once cornered.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by fstranger3(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2011
Vigilante:

She'd be a terrible advocate for anyone. Rambles once cornered.

She likes running circles around noobies on NL.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by seanet02: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2011
fstranger3:

She like running circles around noobies on NL.
Asewo nie. Oju e ko kuro lara Omidan yi sa.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by fstranger3(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2011
seanet02:

Asewo nie. Oju e ko kuro lara Omidan yi sa.

Se iwo na fe yebe wo ni?
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by seanet02: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2011
fstranger3:

Se iwo na fe yebe wo ni?
Aisha2 ni mo like jare. Iwo le di eleyi mu. Maje kin ri lodo Omo yen o.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by NEGZY(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2011
He sure has.
I watched his welcome back home celebration on Tv.So sad Nigerians celebrate thiefs.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by myk2mic: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2011
kobojunkie,very strange girl u r, once cornered u start rambling, u challenged the man's intentions askin for proof  if he went to church to give thanks, if he had actually repented or listened to the sermon and u ask me where u commented on the state of  his salvation.  undecided if asking those silly questions wasnt a comment on the state of his "new found faith/salvation" then i wonder. maybe u dont understand simple english especially the onces written by u.

next time read between the lines as many times possible(take ur time) before u start throwin crap abt.like a poster said, u ramble wen cornered.

let me let u becos my ppple say becareful while arguing with an insane person or pple might take u to be insane as well.
Re: ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George by Josylove: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2011
He learnt becos he never knew those he was working/trusted with could frame him up. University of life, its possible he didnt do it. Trust naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! / Real Fulani By Photos / ‘BVAS Hitches, Missing Voter Names’ — Yiaga Africa Releases Findings On Mock Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.