Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? (451 Views)

Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] / Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income / The legitimate concubine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? by rasheedatt(f): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
It is not new to anyone anywhere the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,

the rate of how people advertise online make money online most especially on nairaland.

is it really true?
How do they actually make it without scamming people ?
Re: What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? by profchudo(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
To make money online without having a skill is very difficult cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? by rasheedatt(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
profchudo:
To make money online without having a skill is very difficult cry
what kind of skill?
Re: What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? by Sapeleboy911(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
rasheedatt:
what kind of skill?

Skills like programming in any language(JavaScript hot cake), web development(HTML & CSS and experienced in any CSS framework like bootstrap), graphic design, marketing, even writing and, lots more.

Though u can earn money online without having any of these skills. But you must be prepared to spend money and time in order to build an online business.

Those surveys and captchas earning sites are a total waste of time. You can imagine a stupid site(thoug they accept Nigerians and even pay in bitcoin) Expecting me to perform almost 900 task just to earn a dollar. Nevertheless, if you want to try the get paid to do this and that website.
Goto reddit and on reddit search bar, search for 'beermoneyglobal'. You will see lots of get paid to do this sites that are paying and those that are scam. But be prepared to answer questions like who dey write jamb and GCE exams lol.
You can follow these routes to earn money online

1). Learn a skill: You must be focus and never be distracted ( Imagine me wanting to learn python, JavaScript, Digital marketing, and hacking with C. I have been running round circles for almost 8 months now. Yet I never sabi even any one reach 40% level lol!!!)

2) Drop servicing. One of the easiest route to follow in order to earn money online.This is becoming very popular lately. It is all about selling a skill you don't have.(though you need to know a thing or two about the niche you intend selling)

3) Build an online business from scratch (best route though time consuming and quite expensive. Risk of giving up halfway is very high). You can hire freelancers to help in areas where you don't have the needed skills.

4). Buy an existing online business(Quite risky and expensive won't recomend)

5) Blogging. If you are an expert in anything . You can write about it and post on your blog site. (Though the competition level is very high)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Legitimate Way To Make Money Online? by rasheedatt(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sapeleboy911:

Skills like programming in any language(JavaScript hot cake), web development(HTML & CSS and experienced in any CSS framework like bootstrap), graphic design, marketing, even writing and, lots more.

Though u can earn money online without having any of these skills. But you must be prepared to spend money and time in order to build an online business.

Those surveys and captchas earning sites are a total waste of time. You can imagine a stupid site(thoug they accept Nigerians and even pay in bitcoin) Expecting me to perform almost 900 task just to earn a dollar. Nevertheless, if you want to try the get paid to do this and that website.
Goto reddit and on reddit search bar, search for 'beermoneyglobal'. You will see lots of get paid to do this sites that are paying and those that are scam. But be prepared to answer questions like who dey write jamb and GCE exams lol.
You can follow these routes to earn money online

1). Learn a skill: You must be focus and never be distracted ( Imagine me wanting to learn python, JavaScript, Digital marketing, and hacking with C. I have been running round circles for almost 8 months now. Yet I never sabi even any one reach 40% level lol!!!)

2) Drop servicing. One of the easiest route to follow in order to earn money online.This is becoming very popular lately. It is all about selling a skill you don't have.(though you need to know a thing or two about the niche you intend selling)

3) Build an online business from scratch (best route though time consuming and quite expensive. Risk of giving up halfway is very high). You can hire freelancers to help in areas where you don't have the needed skills.

4). Buy an existing online business(Quite risky and expensive won't recomend)

5) Blogging. If you are an expert in anything . You can write about it and post on your blog site. (Though the competition level is very high)

thank you now I understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do For You At The Moment Online To Earn Something? / Tony Elumelu Foundation TEF 2021 Questions And Answer / Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.