Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] (3898 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Has A Star And Butterfly Tattoo And Waist Beads / Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by Openbusiness: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Huge turn off. Once I see the waist beads or ankle beads, I already know there's a 95% chance the girl is an hoelosho, either openly or codedly......yuckkkkk

1 Like

Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by ashybabs(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
akezn:
Hmmmm.

My new babe just told me that she wears waist bead this afternoon. I later saw a comedy skit on waist bead being fetish, and now 60% destiny hunters.

Is this a sign?

quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=94048107]30% fashion
60% destiny Hunter
10% to seduce.........
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus

usually u can judge from the form...
if it's beads most likely diabolical if it's chain ure good
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Stallion93:
It’s only this type that turns me on
Hahaha.. Na only babalawo this one fit turn on

1 Like

Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by ModestGal(f): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
I love waist beads, I used to wear them, but I got bored. But I want to wearing them back
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by ModestGal(f): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Huge turn off. Once I see the waist beads or ankle beads, I already know there's a 95% chance the girl is an hoelosho, either openly or codedly......yuckkkkk
Its because you are local or unexposed. 85% of Northerners wear waist beads.
I used to wear both leg and waist beads,but hard hustling no dey make me remember those things to wear nowadays. And I ain't Olosho
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
It turns me on....theres a girl i have that puts it on...mhen when we bleep i enjoyed it.
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by tnerro1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
I love it no be small, there is this married woman in my compound that loves showing off her beads, and the woman sexy no be small and is like when am looking at it when She bends to wash clothes, I think that waist is calling me, but I pray I will not fall into temptation
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by akezn: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thanks a lot

ashybabs:

usually u can judge from the form...
if it's beads most likely diabolical if it's chain ure good
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by Majikman(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
MegaPlayBoy:
I prefer a realistic picture on waist beads.
How many women have that kind of tummy and waist?
No mind am ... him wan whine us
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by finalboss(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
sad Irritating
Re: Waist-beads:does It Turn You On Or Put You Off?[pic] by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Neither turns me on or off...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / Why Do Women Lose Their Shapes After Childbearing? / My Girlfriend Is Beginning To Surprise Me- Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.