Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory (3282 Views)

Ensure Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Buhari Tells APC / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Redhot111:

Oga are you sure you are from Edo State? If you are you should have known the correct spelling of that your name. Aboki forming esan man in nairaland.

ozour,
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by CilicMarin: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ehinmen3:

ozour,

Have you voted?
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
CilicMarin:

Have you voted?

we are counting vote here already, you think am a social media noisemaker like most of you cowards that is afraid to visit a polling unit
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by CilicMarin: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ehinmen3:

we are counting vote here already, you think am a social media noisemaker like most of you cowards that is afraid to visit a polling unit

Okay let's see your unit result Sir?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Anyiamaka: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you like die for Ize Iyamu.

Idiots never learn any lessons. Go and ask the people who trekked for Buhari or the people who drank dirty greasy gutter water for Buhari in 2015 how far.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Redhot111(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=Ehinmen3 post=94081580]

ozour, [/quote
Ohuan.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Redhot111(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ehinmen3:

ozour,

Uhiuki

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Unigrad: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Show us your unit result @op
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by onez: 3:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Are u sure OP actually voted?. APC and propaganda.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Yorubasareslave: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Ehinmen3:
BY: Pa. Ehinmen
As reality begings to dawn on the PDP that they will surely loose tomorrow September 19 election, they have being to freight, and roam in paradox confusion.
No wonder, a prominent member of the party has directed their members to wear jeans trousers to prepare for the election as if election is war. Anyway I won't blame him, I will blame the electoral process which has not improved like we have in developed climes.
However, I want to state clearly that we are going to resist any act of election rigging by the PDP. The PDP must know that the era they use to subvert the will of the people is over. If it means that I sleep at the poling unit to protect my vote, I will!
Edo people has revolted against an ungrateful government and there is nothing anybody can do about it. We are not going to be cowed! We will defend our votes.
From Edo north to south, only one name is known by the youths, men, and women and that name is pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU.
Come tomorrow, we will vote out obaseki from government house, and note, I did not say 'we will vote out the PDP', because the PDP was never elected in Edo. They only sneaked into Edo government house like the thieves that they are.
I therefore congratulate Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU in advance as we coast to a landslide victory tomorrow.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.
[/s]
Do you want any help with your bags. You did promise to go on exile if Obaseki wins.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Jman06(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Howfar bros Ehinmen3

Shebi you see say Obaseki don f"ckk Ize Iyamu up again o!

Lmao
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by ShinnBet: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Good morning

grin
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
#clears throat# #wanders into the thread# Hello? Is anybody home Hello? grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Unigrad: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
op have gone on exile? He is not creating trends again.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by NaMe4: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Shhhhh everybody! OP is still sleeping!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by ShinnBet: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol the idiot op don deactivate his account

Yeye
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by ShinnBet: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Unigrad:
op have gone on exile? He is not creating trends again.

The account has been deactivated

Lol
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by chinoxstock: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sorry!

Don't commit suicide o. It's just a game.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Unigrad: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
NaMe4:
Shhhhh everybody! OP is still sleeping!
I'm from Edo State, base on my political experience of Edo State Election, I predicted what will play out in the 3 senatorial area of the state, op, GodlessGod, Dansuqi and co attacked me left and right, what now played out?
I predicted Governor Obaseki will win Edo South and Edo Central but will share Edo North votes. Even Obaseki won a local government in Edo North. Op and co, don't be ashame, we are all Edoites, make a post and congratulate the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by ShinnBet: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Unigrad:

I'm from Edo State, base on my political experience of Edo State Election, I predicted what will play out in the 3 senatorial area of the state, op, GodlessGod, Dansuqi and co attacked me left and right, what now played out?
I predicted Governor Obaseki will win Edo South and Edo Central but will share Edo North votes. Even Obaseki won a local government in Edo North. Op and co, don't be ashame, we are all Edoites, make a post and congratulate the winner.

The OP has committed e-suicide.

There is no way he can reactivate that account. That account is as good as dead in real life

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by BERNIMOORE: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Imagine an old man talking as if he is God
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by 21cents: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

There is no way he can reactivate that account. That account is as good as dead in real life

cheesy he has really committed e-suicide o cos his account has combusted grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Redhot111(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2020
BY: Pa. Ehinmen
As reality begings to dawn on the PDP that they will surely loose tomorrow September 19 election, they have being to freight, and roam in paradox confusion.
No wonder, a prominent member of the party has directed their members to wear jeans trousers to prepare for the election as if election is war. Anyway I won't blame him, I will blame the electoral process which has not improved like we have in developed climes.
However, I want to state clearly that we are going to resist any act of election rigging by the PDP. The PDP must know that the era they use to subvert the will of the people is over. If it means that I sleep at the poling unit to protect my vote, I will!
Edo people has revolted against an ungrateful government and there is nothing anybody can do about it. We are not going to be cowed! We will defend our votes.
From Edo north to south, only one name is known by the youths, men, and women and that name is pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU.
Come tomorrow, we will vote out obaseki from government house, and note, I did not say 'we will vote out the PDP', because the PDP was never elected in Edo. They only sneaked into Edo government house like the thieves that they are.
I therefore congratulate Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU in advance as we coast to a landslide victory tomorrow.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

Fool why delete your moniker in shame? Idiotic comment from an idiot
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by sinkhole: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2020
ShinnBet:

that is it "e-suicide" grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Ordinary President’: BBC Reporter Says Life Under Threat, Calls For He / This Is What Will Happen If Tinubu Becomes President (photo) / Just In Bandit Block Airport Road In Abuja As Motorist Make Turn Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.