Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

What Happened To The Blood I Donated? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happened To The Blood I Donated? (286 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Blood I Donated? by promotervickky(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wondered what happened to the blood you donated ?

Blood are donated by people for many reasons, but ever wondered if the blood I donated free was given free to a person in need of blood ?

Blood banks are making money from this blood that was donated by an individual.

Many people die of blood needy, this blood was donated freely, something triggered me to write this, I feel measures and law should be made to ensure blood gets to people who are in need of it, also a donor should know who his/her blood was given to, if I should donate blood freely I would want it to be given freely, People must not die because of blood.

Conclusion 

I feel blood that was donated for free should be given free to the person who is in need of blood...

Re: What Happened To The Blood I Donated? by MajesticKris: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
You mean private hospital's should give out blood , freely because it was given freely abi...

Why you no go give am the blood for house freely...

If you want to give out freely it's a matter of choice sir...
Re: What Happened To The Blood I Donated? by Columbine(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
There are many processes required for blood to be fit for transfusion, and I think that'll cost some money, but the problem will be selling them more costlier than required. I have friends who go to hospitals for blood donations in which they're given 5-7k as compensation, you can now imagine how much is gonna be sold.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Blood I Donated? by promotervickky(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
MajesticKris:
You mean private hospital's should give out blood , freely because it was given freely abi...

Why you no go give am the blood for house freely...

If you want to give out freely it's a matter of choice sir...

Thought provoking question....
Re: What Happened To The Blood I Donated? by Alfred74: 1:11am On Sep 23, 2020
promotervickky:
Wondered what happened to the blood you donated ?

Blood are donated by people for many reasons, but ever wondered if the blood I donated free was given free to a person in need of blood ?

Blood banks are making money from this blood that was donated by an individual.

Many people die of blood needy, this blood was donated freely, something triggered me to write this, I feel measures and law should be made to ensure blood gets to people who are in need of it, also a donor should know who his/her blood was given to, if I should donate blood freely I would want it to be given freely, People must not die because of blood.

Conclusion 

I feel blood that was donated for free should be given free to the person who is in need of blood...

So last last you have been revealed grin

Shameless hypocrite legalwealth/presegs/Engrpropsper/ronkusesther/latefa01......

You just use the names of all your failed relationships to create profiles on nairaland cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Supplements With High Vitamins & Protein For Bigger Buttocks Muscle. / Is It Better To Buy Cannabis Online Than To Buy It From The Physical Store? / I Don't Want My Beards To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.