Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture (112982 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by PaulH07: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
A recent photo of Nigerian singer Phyno has raised concerns among fans on social media. According to some of his fans, he looks so skinny with many of them pointing to drugs as the cause of his sickly look.

A fan identified as Hahnemann O Emmanuel on Facebook asked; “I hope my favorite rapper is not into drugs?”

See other reactions below;

Hahnemann O Emmanuel said; I hope my favorite rapper is not into
drugs?

Khqlid Bilqi said; He look like a newly endorsed bush baby. Ahhh who stone me

Francis Loius Anyaks sais; If only him go gym up small… Na world class model we dey see do. My man be looking like Jidennea

Ivyson John II said; Are you sure he has not been dealing with some kinda hard drugs recently??

Neutron Nicklaus said; You all saying, he looks like Jesus or trying to play Jesus role in a movie, have any of you seen Jesus before or u think d guy that played Jesus role in that old movie is the Real Messaiah?

Izuchukwu Onyebuchi said; Phyno be looking like low budget Jesus Christ

Adugun Ayodele said; Bros go and act Zee World.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNp_lSAh62/?igshid=2ud00h38kaed

It's just a new look. So y'all calm the fvck down...

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Yankee101: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Why una dey ask questions una sabi the answer to?
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Dayvidblue: 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Phyno is broke. Olamide is the one feeding and taking care of him lately.

Imagine! Your vllage people don collect your brain, radio without battery.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by fati2001(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Afonjas ....always trying hard to b noticed
you will not kill me with laugh. I was shocked but I just ignored the comment..

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by DICKstractor: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Hmmmm, na so Chadwick boseman look before he peme, u also thinking what I'm thinking
I saw this news and I remember Chadwick Boseman. Na so people been the bash am
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by jrusky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigEcommerce:
People must talk

This is not about people must talk stunt this is about if something is wrong he can get help this was how Majek case started when people talked it was people like you that said people must talk till we lost Majek.

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Yxxx: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Buddy, if u can, pls Work on your English language use of words..

"He's "also mean" he is"

He's" is a different word from his"

Cheers

Have you corrected him ? You also made a mistake using his and his.

I see you have done the correction.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Fundango: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
chuddyforlife:
buk
Bayero University Kano cry
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Whitelookq: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
what if he has one strong health issue, must everything be drugs? Nigerians self.. I pray he is fine sha
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
He must be suffering from COVID 19
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by BigEcommerce: 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
jrusky:

This is not about people must talk stunt this is about if something is wrong he can get help this was how Majek case started when people talked it was people like you that said people must talk till we lost Majek.
Does he look sick to you? And even if he does (God Forbid) are you getting him a sick bed?

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
A recent photo of Nigerian singer Phyno has raised concerns among fans on social media. According to some of his fans, he looks so skinny with many of them pointing to drugs as the cause of his sickly look.

A fan identified as Hahnemann O Emmanuel on Facebook asked; “I hope my favorite rapper is not into drugs?”

See other reactions below;

Hahnemann O Emmanuel said; I hope my favorite rapper is not into
drugs?

Khqlid Bilqi said; He look like a newly endorsed bush baby. Ahhh who stone me

He dey learn work .

Francis Loius Anyaks sais; If only him go gym up small… Na world class model we dey see do. My man be looking like Jidennea

Ivyson John II said; Are you sure he has not been dealing with some kinda hard drugs recently??

Neutron Nicklaus said; You all saying, he looks like Jesus or trying to play Jesus role in a movie, have any of you seen Jesus before or u think d guy that played Jesus role in that old movie is the Real Messaiah?

Izuchukwu Onyebuchi said; Phyno be looking like low budget Jesus Christ

Adugun Ayodele said; Bros go and act Zee World.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNp_lSAh62/?igshid=2ud00h38kaed

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Tillatalk: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sometimes I love wayward lifestyle
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by supremenews: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Guy na scam jare, the stuff no gree register for me

It ain't scam bro. I don cash out.

What error was it showing you?
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by bullabong(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
RonaldoVido:
The man has likely added weed.

You all remember how wizkid was looking that time..

Some call it inspiration. Spiritual..
Ever figured some people are secretly battling an illness?

3 Likes

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by UDUJ(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigerians must always talk. Bunch of busybody individuals.

Same way when RMD lost some weight when he started going to the gym and eating healthy, Nigerians now said he probably has cancer or Aids.

Nigerians are known to react to everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Pweetyccee(f): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fine boy wink
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Princessbettyj(f): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm Hope its not what I am thinking
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Minjim: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
We all know he's skinny so what's all the shading for?
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Ventz: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
I will not be surprised. As the devil always wants to kill, steal and destroy. Though I hope not, that he's a victim.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigEcommerce:
Does he look sick to you? And even if he does (God Forbid) are you getting him a sick bed?

You are very very ignorant fellow. Read my text again you will understsnd I never criticized him all I care about is if people talks will safe him should he is in trouble its fine. I like him as artiste and don't want anything bad to happen to him.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by ike95: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

No be lie
but his tool tinny for my liking
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by ehix89(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Na so all of una take accuse Bossman Chadwick of drug use until the guy kpeme shocked

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by benzene00: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
RonaldoVido:
The man has likely added weed.

You all remember how wizkid was looking that time..

Some call it inspiration. Spiritual..

You are a great fool

weed has nothing to do with weight loss, I don't know how you uneducated fools always arrive to that fact

illiterates!!
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Tyrone007: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
This was the same look Chadwick Boseman had before he died, many said all sorts about him not knowing what he was going through. It's important that we don't hide behind our keyboards to say hurtful things to someone without knowing what he/she is going through

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by hopexter(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kestolove:
D guy looks like spirit

Spirit in movies or in Reality
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
benzene00:

You are a great fool

weed has nothing to do with weight loss, I don't know how you uneducated fools always arrive to that fact

illiterates!!

Hunger and frustration.

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlacla.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Uzomacharles: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Fine boy wink

I fyn pass am sha
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Frank25: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
ajebo
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by benzene00: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Hunger and frustration.
Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlacla.

You are foolish fool
At least I will curse u one more time before they ban me grin

You need brain rehabilitation!
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by JustCurious: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Reminds me of Boseman Chadwick.
This was how people crucified him, not knowing he was fighting some private battles.

May God help us all. Amen.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Majikman(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
oh oh ... informer general ... I dey feel u oh ... where u dey get ur news nah... shebi u dey use NASA internet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.