Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture (113003 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by mclorenzo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
People have started saying rubbish again. The same they did when Chadwick Boseman's pic of him looking lean surfaced online not knowing he was dying slowing from colon cancer.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Toseenlove: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Planet earth Is a crazy place filled with different kinda crazy peeps. It's Impossible to find yourself on planet earth and your life still remain the same......

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Earnonline2: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Money short
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
He looks so nice. I absolutely love it

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by dapaiks: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
We all don't know whats happening to him personally.
Just like black panther when his photos surfaced online nobody cared to know what was happening to him, people where quick to judge and run into conclusions.
Please we should all try and respect each other and judge not because tou dont know what one may be passing through. We are all fighting battle in one way or the other in certain stage of our lives and you never can tell well a hero well fall in a battle of life.
If you cant make someone fell better in their predicament please the least tou you can do is try not to add to there pain.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Amorprincesa24: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
What if he has one underlying health issues.

I heard wizkid was treating Lupus.
RonaldoVido:
The man has likely added weed.

You all remember how wizkid was looking that time..

Some call it inspiration. Spiritual..
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by blowjohn(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
LordHiffy:
If he looked fat people would still look for something to talk about

If he looked fat, nobody will be mentioning drugs.
People will only tall about weight loss
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by naijanaso: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Never liked his look. Never
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by donnie(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
The most annoying are those who said he looks like Jesus because he has oyinbo hair. IDIOTS.
Was MESSIAH not described as having wooly/afro hair in Revelation 1:14 ?

MuttleyLaff see your people. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Victor20206: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
this guy don the town mad small small grin grin grin
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Lastmankc(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigerians and chemical reactions
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Kriss216:
If you're fat, they'll say hit the gym.

If you're slim, they'll say hit the gym.

Gym don suffer for Nigerians hand.

Na afonja cause am

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by EMMY76: 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
A recent photo of Nigerian singer Phyno has raised concerns among fans on social media. According to some of his fans, he looks so skinny with many of them pointing to drugs as the cause of his sickly look.

A fan identified as Hahnemann O Emmanuel on Facebook asked; “I hope my favorite rapper is not into drugs?”

See other reactions below;

Hahnemann O Emmanuel said; I hope my favorite rapper is not into
drugs?

Khqlid Bilqi said; He look like a newly endorsed bush baby. Ahhh who stone me

Francis Loius Anyaks sais; If only him go gym up small… Na world class model we dey see do. My man be looking like Jidennea

Ivyson John II said; Are you sure he has not been dealing with some kinda hard drugs recently??

Neutron Nicklaus said; You all saying, he looks like Jesus or trying to play Jesus role in a movie, have any of you seen Jesus before or u think d guy that played Jesus role in that old movie is the Real Messaiah?

Izuchukwu Onyebuchi said; Phyno be looking like low budget Jesus Christ

Adugun Ayodele said; Bros go and act Zee World.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFNp_lSAh62/?igshid=2ud00h38kaed

He only looks sober this is how he has always been.

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by hardcore007: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ana akoheri mehn!
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by oluwanifemi283(f): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
people should learn how to keep some opinions to themselves...this was how they talked about t'chala�I hope phyno is okay
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Smartgeek(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Telli person, Telli person oh dem no dey Telli person.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by LordHiffy(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2020
blowjohn:

If he looked fat, nobody will be mentioning drugs.
People will only tall about weight loss
really? They wouldn't say he's become lazy and need to hit the gym?
Are you sure people will only say things about weight loss?
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by greatokeke16: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Nwoke don cast.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by OriOko88(m): 1:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Fine boy wink
08061637389. Text me on WhatsApp pls
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by tiswell(m): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Phyno is broke. Olamide is the one feeding and taking care of him lately.
shut up!

Phyno can never be broke

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by enemyofprogress: 3:27am On Sep 19, 2020
See as him come resemble lalasticlala
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by MuttleyLaff: 3:48am On Sep 19, 2020
donnie:
The most annoying are those who said he looks like Jesus because he has oyinbo hair. IDIOTS.

[img]https://s1/images/gFUpwIPtPvgC4CGCjFE8fGY4u7SGI8fqsg6P9JAJ7YldAuFMzZSZ5kxHSrPO9OLq9dYWapwvDchr8mgE4wuhKh7LIo9JlpYtuVRb_UA2D1hjDh8n13UhtQvLVfjd4d7C_KyI2EajRBKN.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s1/images/d64911552abe4e5cd168943c4f8f5d97.jpg[/img]

""
Revelation 1:14

Revelation 1:14 Interlinear:
and His head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow, and his eyes as a flame of fire;
(i.e. no mention of afro or kinky hair, no mention of hairs, having kinks or twisting like African black-shinned people group hair does)

Parallel Strong's:
Holman Christian Standard Bible

"His head and hair were white like wool
(i.e. no mention of afro or kinky hair, no mention of hairs, having kinks or twisting like African black-shinned people group hair does)
— and His eyes like a fiery flame"

New American Standard Bible
"His head and hair were white like wool, like snow;
and His eyes were like a flame of fire."

King James Bible
"His head and [His] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow;
and His eyes [were] as a flame of fire;"

Parallel Verses
International Standard Version

"His head and hair were white like wool, in fact, as white as snow.
His eyes were like flames of fire,"

American Standard Version
"And His head and His hair were white as white wool, white as snow;
and His eyes were as a flame of fire;"

Young's Literal Translation
"and His head and hairs white, as if white wool -- as snow,
and His eyes as a flame of fire;"

The word "like" means similar or nearly the same, so Revelation 1:14, reveals that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ' head and hairs, were similar or nearly the same as the white wool pictures seen above and not no afro or kinky hair, no hair having kinks, turning, curving or twisting like African black-shinned people group hair does is ever suggested, but you donnie, ignore the head and for reason best known to you, conveniently centred, focused and zeroed on only to the hair alone, leaving out the head that was mentioned in the verse. Why? Revelation 1:14

The alternative word "as" seen in Revelation 1:14 describing Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesu Christ' head and hairs, is used in comparisons to refer to how to the same degree or amount, Jesu Christ' head and hairs is just the same as the white wool pictures you see above. No afro or kinky hair, no hair having kinks, turning, curving or twisting like African black-shinned people group hair does is ever suggested or indirectly called attention to in that Revelation 1:14.

You just like taking panadull for another man's headache. The most annoying is you calling people, idiots, claiming they said Phyno looks like Jesus because he has oyinbo hair, when not one single poster used "Jesus and oyinbo hair" together in their comment about Phyno's look or appearance in the picture. He was referenced by a commenter, to look like Jidenna Theodore Mobisson, mononymously known as Jidenna, the Nigerian-American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, another said he looked like Jesus or trying to play Jesus role in a movie and while another commenter pointed out the resemblance of Phyno to looking like low budget Jesus Christ.

I would rather someone say I look like Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, we are according to to look and be like Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, than to look like the devil aka satan or look dark, suggestive of evil, sinister, suggestion of little light, no light or absence of light

Was MESSIAH described as having wooly/afro hair in Revelation 1:14? Capital NO, the MESSIAH was not described as having wooly afro hair in Revelation 1:14. Stop typing as if like some goofy air head, high on weed.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by millionboi2: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2020
LordHiffy:
If he looked fat people would still look for something to talk about
your head dey dia oo
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Donniest22(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Phyno is broke. Olamide is the one feeding and taking care of him lately.
Liar prove it
Bros calm down with the lies
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Donniest22(m): 6:23am On Sep 19, 2020
donnie:

U are biting more than you can chew

1 Like

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by donnie(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
would rather someone say I look like Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, we are according to to look and be like Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, than to look like the devil aka satan or look dark, suggestive of evil, sinister, suggestion of little light, no light or absence of light

Black is evil ókwea ? ...Shameless coon.
And this is wool not the nonsense you're showing.

Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by donnie(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Donniest22:

U are biting more than you can chew

Na today? NONSENSE
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Music is drug
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by Peresrichly: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2020
People na so them take insult Chadwick Boseman o called him all kind of names.
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by ElValiente(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Low budget Lionel Richie grin grin grin
Re: Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture by marvinz1984(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Ok ooo.
We don see d unfortunate albino

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Bisi Komolafe's Funeral / My Body Attracts Female Fans – Crackydon Confesses / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.