Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

#bbnaija2020: Why I Want Laycon And Dorathy Out Of House - Nengi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Why I Want Laycon And Dorathy Out Of House - Nengi Says (982 Views)

Tacha And Dorathy Hang Out For A Project In Abuja (Video) / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors / Bbnaija: Biggie Sends Dorathy Out Of Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2020: Why I Want Laycon And Dorathy Out Of House - Nengi Says by Jenny2u(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
The Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Nengi has said she wants fellow housemates, Laycon and Dorathy evicted from the house.

Nengi said this during her diary session with Biggie on Thursday night.

Giving reasons, Nengi said Laycon is a strong contender and would hinder her chances of winning Big Brother Naija season 5.

Nengi added that she would also want Dorathy evicted because she’s a strong contender in the house.

“I would have nominated Laycon for e>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/bbnaija2020-why-i-want-laycon-and.html

Re: #bbnaija2020: Why I Want Laycon And Dorathy Out Of House - Nengi Says by BigEcommerce: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija2020: Why I Want Laycon And Dorathy Out Of House - Nengi Says by solmus: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
This girl knows how to play this game... She already spotted the top contenders and finalists

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija2020: Why I Want Laycon And Dorathy Out Of House - Nengi Says by Enudapan: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms

This is so unsophisticated

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Hailed For Being The ‘only Boyfriend’ In Nigeria Who Doesn’t Spend On Hi / Why I Don’t Want To Get Married – Chioma Okoye / Read Also:  Nigerians Blast Popular Actress 'uche Jombo' Over Her Dress(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.