Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

DEAL CANCELLED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DEAL CANCELLED (626 Views)

Has CBN Cancelled Palmpay? / Deleted, cancelled, cancelled, don't contact me again / Deleted, cancelled, cancelled, don't contact me again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
I urgently need about 20k USSD worth of BTC.

Please can someone recommend a trusted seller for me.

Treat as urgent thanks

Modified: I have gotten a dealer offline. I no longer have need for BTc
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
No scam zone!!
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you are afraid dealing straight, suggest an escrow, but I must do my research first.

Treat as Urgent
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Contact this number, I've been dealing with him a long while and he's legit.

+234 902 238 7191

His website is coinanytime.com
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

You created your account on September 10th 2020...I don't feel safe

Can you please refer me to someone who is on Nairaland and has track record
Someone from NL is who you should be wary of and avoid the most. Its not about their track record.

Just a friendly advice.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrVeyron:
Someone from NL is who you should be wary of and avoid the most. Its not about their track record.

Just a friendly advice.

Okay.... thanks for the advice
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

Okay.... thanks for the advice
Anytime.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Deal is still on...

Serious sellers only
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Location is Abuja

We can also deal physically or at your office

No scam zone
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Cramzy: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
StrafordSTONES:
Deal is still on...

Serious sellers only

If u are not buying from anyone here. Why not buy from localbitcoins or Paxful or Luno or Remitano or Instantgold, etc. There are plenty legit websites that sells btc that slot of people use daily. It doesn't take more than 2hours for anyone that truly wants to buy btc to get becos btc is one of the easiest coins these days to buy. If u wish to buy here on Nairaland, don't hope for anyone to send btc to u first. Use wese90 as Escrow. He's like one of the most popular Escrow here on Nairaland for Ecurrency trades.
These are the things u should do as someone that is seriously in need of btc.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Cramzy:

If u are not buying from anyone here. Why not buy from localbitcoins or Paxful or Luno or Remitano or Instantgold, etc. There are plenty legit websites that sells btc that slot of people use daily. It doesn't take more than 2hours for anyone that truly wants to buy btc to get becos btc is one of the easiest coins these days to buy. If u wish to buy here on Nairaland, don't hope for anyone to send btc to u first. Use wese90 as Escrow. He's like one of the most popular Escrow here on Nairaland for Ecurrency trades.
These are the things u should do as someone that is seriously in need of btc.

Those platforms you mentioned sell at very high rates, reason I want black market to get relatively fair rate. But thanks for your advice. I might have to finally use them
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Cramzy: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

Those platforms you mentioned sell at very high rates, reason I want black market to get relatively fair rate. But thanks for your advice. I might have to finally use them

If u want black market rate then go to Ecurrency thread here on Nairaland and u will see alot of sellers looking for buyer. And always insist on using escrow to avoid been scammed.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
KelvinBona:

Dude is unserious.
You want someone that will send 20k $ btc to you then you pay.
I feel you're scam.

KelvinBona:

No one will send you BTC first before you pay.

It's not done that way man
You pay before service.

My fear is that some dudes that wants this amount of BTC urgently person bank account dey get access to.
Looking out for a local account to implicate with fraud activities.
Let's be wise here guys

If you're still interested am still open for deal

Says someone whose last seen on WhatsApp was on 10th September 2020, until I called you on phone, u then maybe borrowed airtime to come pull a fast one on me.

See son, I have been on Nairaland longer than you have, and during those times I have done two transactions with members here and no issues of scams were recorded.

I know for sure you are scam and even your selling rate confirmed that, that's why I blocked you

And just so you know, I am fully aware that nobody will send me 20k ussd worth of BTC before receiving funds and me on my on part will not be careless enough to send funds first.

Check my last post before this one, I was willing to make a Physical trade.

So son concentrate on academics and don't make plans to venture into fraud

1 Like

Re: DEAL CANCELLED by mistercharles: 2:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

Says someone whose last seen on WhatsApp was on 10th September 2020, until I called you on phone, u then maybe borrowed airtime to come pull a fast one on me.

See son, I have been on Nairaland longer than you have, and during those times I have done two transactions with members here and no issues of scams were recorded.

I know for sure you are scam and even your selling rate confirmed that, that's why I blocked you

And just so you know, I am fully aware that nobody will send me 20k ussd worth of BTC before receiving funds and me on my on part will not be careless enough to send funds first.

Check my last post before this one, I was willing to make a Physical trade.

So son concentrate on academics and don't make plans to venture into fraud
move the btc to your luno wallet and withdraw to your bank account
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Cramzy:

If u want black market rate then go to Ecurrency thread here on Nairaland and u will see alot of sellers looking for buyer. And always insist on using escrow to avoid been scammed.

I know boss, alot of people willing to buy but few sellers. Don't worry I will sort myself out before the end of today. Might even take down the thread after now.

Thanks
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
I understand OP is simply trying to be careful and all, but the fact is no legit vendor with the current naira/dollar rate would sell Btc at such price as seen in that WhatsApp screenshot..

I referred a number as well as his online platform to you, check out the site, his rates are there and if you feel its okay with you, contact him for a face to face meet up, he should be willing to meet up with you considering how huge you're buying but another thing is issue of security. (If I were a vendor, I'd discuss that we meet in a private place with my extra mopol with me just in case, you no go see the mopol sha, lol)

I once had a gold seller friend who met up with his buyer and at the end they turned out to be kidnappers and requested his gold in exchange for his freedom.

So it all boils down to individual choices, even some legit vendors won't agree to a physical meet up and you as well won't want to do such big transactions online.

But as someone pointed out, for the sake of your security and peace, go to luno or instantgold and get the coins there. Only that it might be way higher than most online vendors.

Good luck!
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Hope4all967(f): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wait oooo boss! Do you mean NGN 20K OR $20k worth of btc? Because to my little knowledge $20k worth btc will give you 2btc approximately.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
I understand OP is simply trying to be careful and all, but the fact is no legit vendor with the current naira/dollar rate would sell Btc at such price as seen in that WhatsApp screenshot..

I referred a number as well as his online platform to you, check out the site, his rates are there and if you feel its okay with you, contact him for a face to face meet up, he should be willing to meet up with you considering how huge you're buying but another thing is issue of security. (If I were a vendor, I'd discuss that we meet in a private place with my extra mopol with me just in case, you no go see the mopol sha, lol)

I once had a gold seller friend who met up with his buyer and at the end they turned out to be kidnappers and requested his gold in exchange for his freedom.

So it all boils down to individual choices, even some legit vendors won't agree to a physical meet up and you as well won't want to do such big transactions online.

But as someone pointed out, for the sake of your security and peace, go to luno or instantgold and get the coins there. Only that it might be way higher than most online vendors.

Good luck!

You are very correct boss, I called the guy you referred and he said he is in Delta that I should come to his office and my location is Abuja.

Don't mind the other guy, I know his intentions
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hope4all967:
Wait oooo boss! Do you mean NGN 20K OR $20k worth of btc? Because to my little knowledge $20k worth btc will give you 2btc approximately.

2 BTC or more...yes
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

You are very correct boss, I called the guy you referred and he said he is in Delta that I should come to his office and my location is Abuja.

Don't mind the other guy, I know his intentions
Hmm. Y'all too drifted apart.

If you were in Lagos, I'd have volunteered to act as a middle man between you both and meet up with you. Only that una go give me small change for the service. Lol

Nonetheless, try out luno or instantgold.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Hope4all967(f): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

2 BTC or more...yes
and you are looking to buy here on nairaland? Is naiaraland a crypto trading platform or an ecurrency exchange website? Is either you are looking for whom to scam of his hard earned bitcoin or you are just playing around
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hope4all967:
and you are looking to buy here on nairaland? Is naiaraland a crypto trading platform or an ecurrency exchange website? Is either you are looking for whom to scam of his hard earned bitcoin or you are just playing around

Ok. You have made ur point
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Cramzy: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
StrafordSTONES:

I know boss, alot of people willing to buy but few sellers. Don't worry I will sort myself out before the end of today. Might even take down the thread after now.

Thanks
Alright bro. Safe trade.
Re: DEAL CANCELLED by Binance(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
mistercharles:
move the btc to your luno wallet and withdraw to your bank account
Bro you carry me along na...male I no broke like this na

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Launches Social Network For Business People / Which Bank Card Do You Use In Paying For Facebook Ad / <<<<Skrill, Neteller, & PayPal Fund Needed Daily>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.