Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (2363 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by emekaayomide: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2020

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Saturday please come and go oo before person get heart attack. Father in heaven, u are a merciful God, u raise and dethrone kings. pls grant Godwin victory in tomorrows election. we Nigeria have sinned against You that s why u punish us with APC, pls come to our aid. u did it for us during Abacha regime, come and do it for us again. thank You for prayer answer in Jesus name I pray, Amen

5 Likes

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by richeeyo(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
Saturday please come and go oo before person get heart attack. Father in heaven, u are a merciful God, u raise and dethrone kings. pls grant Godwin victory in tomorrows election. we Nigeria have sinned against You that s why u punish us with APC, pls come to our require. u did it for us during Abacha regime, come and do it for us again. thank You for prayer answer in Jesus name I pray, Amen
You have kolo mentality
Same man in APC
Now in PDP would make a difference abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
richeeyo:

You have kolo mentality
Same man in APC
Now in PDP would make a difference abi
what was d situation in Benue before d governor moved to PDP. between PDP and APC which of dem are moving forward, tell yourself d true. when dey are with APC, dey act like demons, e.g kogi, kano IMO to mention but few. or are u enjoying dis APC federal government policy

3 Likes

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Cajal(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
what was d situation in Benue before d governor moved to PDP. between PDP and APC which of dem are moving forward, tell yourself d true. when dey are with APC, dey act like demons, e.g kogi, kano IMO to mention but few. or are u enjoying dis APC federal government policy
...the useless guy in Benue is still owning salary
Nothing has changed brother
Wake up.
Don't be deceived by party of tax collectors as said by WIKE and the conservative criminals... APC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by richeeyo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
I no enjoy am ooo
Person no get money we dey buy fuel for gen to sit at home jeje, now fuel don cost quality even reduced
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by seanfer(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:

The Benue Governor also left PDP for APC in 2014 before becoming the APC flagbearer for 2015/They're all just fighting for their selfish reasons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cajal:
Wake up.
Don't be deceived by party of tax collectors as said by WIKE and the conservative criminals... APC
what of security, d daily killing by Fulani nko,

1 Like

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
seanfer:

The Benue Governor also left PDP for APC in 2014 before becoming the APC flagbearer for 2015/They're all just fighting for their selfish reasons
then Benue was not a war zone compare to when he moved to APC, even to d point were d threat him not to talk
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
richeeyo:

I no enjoy am ooo
Person no get money we dey buy fuel for gen to sit at home jeje, now fuel don cost quality even reduced
my boss na federal government put us for that one oooo, imagine if na jonathan dey for post. but I believe all dis go pass one day,

1 Like

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Cajal(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
what of security, d daily killing by Fulani nko,
..you will agree with me that it is systemic failure right from the time of OBJ...there have been killings
Even if we have angel as leader the current system will not allow him to make much needed change
I think we need to go back to regional system of governance sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cajal:
..you will agree with me that it is systemic failure right from the time of OBJ...there have been killings
Even if we have angel as leader the current system will not allow him to make much needed change
I think we need to go back to regional system of governance sir
let's tell ourselves d true at times, pls show me any where during PDP regime that d sitting government defend or act as mouth piece to d Fulani, or try to defend d Fulani's. tell me if any PDP government even d late yaradua ever support s own Yusuf Mohammed, tell me. if PDP government ever release harden criminals or terrorists and give them a pad on d back for a job well done, any PDP government pay any killers in Nigeria to stop killing innocent nigerians
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by seanfer(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
then Benue was not a war zone compare to when he moved to APC, even to d point were d threat him not to talk

Benue has been war zone before he join politics

1 Like

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Cajal(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
let's tell ourselves d true at times, pls show me any where during PDP regime that d sitting government defend or act as mouth piece to d Fulani, or try to defend d Fulani's. tell me if any PDP government even d late yaradua ever support s own Yusuf Mohammed, tell me. if PDP government ever release harden criminals or terrorists and give them a pad on d back for a job well done, any PDP government pay any killers in Nigeria to stop killing innocent nigerians
...well am not a politician , I think you have taken side already
I don't think any political party here in Nigeria is worth defending but for a politician
We can however express our sympathy across party line
All your questions might just be insinuations
These people are basically the SAME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cajal:
...well am not a politician , I think you have taken side already
I don't think any political party here in Nigeria is worth defending but for a politician
We can however express our sympathy across party line
All your questions might just be insinuations
These people are basically the SAME
my boss I am sorry if I sound offensive, life under APC is hell, we were told so much lies which was never proven up to date. I have loves ones who were never close to corridor of power and were doing fine under PDP, but now my oga If u happen to c dem now u will pity their state
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
seanfer:

Benue has been war zone before he join politics
yes but was worse when he became governor under APC, u can tell d difference during susawan and his short time in APC.
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by winkmart: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
OK
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mraphel: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
Saturday please come and go oo before person get heart attack. Father in heaven, u are a merciful God, u raise and dethrone kings. pls grant Godwin victory in tomorrows election. we Nigeria have sinned against You that s why u punish us with APC, pls come to our require. u did it for us during Abacha regime, come and do it for us again. thank You for prayer answer in Jesus name I pray, Amen
You people know nothing about politics but the informed Edos will cast their vote wisely.
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mraphel: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
my boss I am sorry if I sound offensive, life under APC is hell, we were told so much lies which was never proven up to date. I have loves ones who were never close to corridor of power and were doing fine under PDP, but now my oga If u happen to c dem now u will pity their state
Live under Obaseki was hell why would you want to vote him back?
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mraphel:

You people know nothing about politics but the informed Edos will cast their vote wisely.

mr knower thank u, anything APC signify fg. check out kogi, kano, IMO, osun ogun, Kaduna others. APC is a calamity
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mraphel:

Live under Obaseki was hell why would you want to vote him back?
are u telling d true, I have friends from Edo, and I have been to Edo several times under oshomole, cos my state and Edo were one before
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by ThatFairGuy1: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
richeeyo:
You have kolo mentality Same man in APC Now in PDP would make a difference abi
Real kolo mentality grin
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mraphel: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Douglaufuoma:
mr knower thank u, anything APC signify fg. check out kogi, kano, IMO, osun ogun, Kaduna others. APC is a calamity
But anything PDP signify what? Not Federal government?

Yoruba and Hausa brain supersede yours o. You don't have genuine reason to vote a candidate
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by 6digitscomrade: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Cajal:
Wake up.
which one be owning salary again? U remind me of man kills himself and runs away��
Re: POLL RESULT: Electorates Predict Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mraphel:

But anything PDP signify what? Not Federal government?

Yoruba and Hausa brain supersede yours o. You don't have genuine reason to vote a candidate
u are suppose to b bigger than this, so u are enjoying this suffering and hardship, hmmmm. thank God we are in it together, so bauchi, Adamawa, sokoto, zamfara, taraba, osun are now non Hausa and Yoruba state, and b informed that PDP was formed by men from all geopolitical zones in Nigeria. u can't keep on doing one thing and expect a different result

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Primate Ayodele Fired Blank / List Countries Invaded By Russia / Tinubu Daughter Is A Carpenter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.