Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. (363 Views)

Ladies, I Want To Beg You, Dont Marry A Man With Low Self Esteem! / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / I’m Thinking Of Getting Married Because Of Sex, Says Juliana Olayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. by millionboi2: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
It is very clear that most ladies want to get married because their friends are married and not because they are ready for marriage!

Some guys got married also because they are tired of been rejected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lol, marriage is a good thing. Marriage is the perfect example of 'two good heads are better than one' keyword here is GOOD

Let's face the reality, most ladies get married just to appease the societal values, not because they are ready to join resources and responsibilities to achieve a bigger picture of that marriage. However on the contrary, most guys go into marriage as a result of deceit, Manipulations from ladies and the society....

#BeNotASimp

2 Likes

Re: Most People Married Because Of Low Self-esteem. by millionboi2: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Correct
Fear of rejection
Drabeey:
Lol, marriage is a good thing. Marriage is the perfect example of 'two good heads are better than one' keyword here is GOOD

Let's face the reality, most ladies get married just to appease the societal values, not because they are ready to join resources and responsibilities to achieve a bigger picture of that marriage. However on the contrary, most guys go into marriage as a result of deceit, Manipulations from ladies and the society.... Enough said on this. But before I say Draa was here... We are working very hard to de-simplify every Simps out there. Stop marrying all these ladies with empty heads, knack enough kpekus, keep your brains intact and be Sapio-Sexual for marriage.

#BeNotASimp

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can U Allow Your Brother Or Son To Marry Your Maid / Best Pencil Portraits / 5 Essential House Hold Items | Vitafoam Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.