Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters (36976 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Big shame on you Mr governor. Am not surprised that this is how far you can go. Sharing ludo and bathroom slippers is the height of degradation on the people you claimed you re serving. Of what economic or domesticvbenefits are these two items you shared for prospective voters in your poverty stricken state. Shameless rogues everywhere in the corridors of power

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by izubext007: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2020
they knw that the electorate are ;
fools ,
weak ,
poor ,
unemployed ,
under schooled ,
desperate ,
voiceless ,
always used ,
stupid.....e.t.c.
that's is why they keep doing all this things time to time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by futurerex: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2020
ODJ124:
I think this is better than sharing kerosene...
You're part of the problem of this country. Someone is taking you, people for a joke and all you could say is comparing him to another person! The shame is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by useed(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2020
They should continue to ludo away their life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by rollandben(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2020
This people called Nigerian politician thought we are fools. they never knew you are now exposed to their tricks...

Shame on Akeredolu for intimidating Ondo people with Dunlop and Ludo. its better not to even give out anything then.

People of Ondo just need to ignore those stinking materials for Akeredolu and his family to use.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by knowhowk: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Slippers to walk up to Pooling booth,Ludo to play to ease off Frustration .D man Try .

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by magicminister: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Joshmodest:
How low can we sink as a country
Ludo and Dunlop , sometimes I think the politicians are happy with our poverty , so they have something to bobo us with !!
Dunlop & Ludo , poverty is a vagabond !!

Do you think it’s a coincidence?
They know that poverty, religion and ethnic division are very power tools to subdue the people perpetually.

- poverty makes the people seek for any handout no matter where it comes from. Poverty is the reason why they have endless supply of thugs willing to kill for them.

- religion is used to make the people subservient. Rather than fight for their rights, they fight for God and pray for their rights

- ethic division is the reason why they can commit any crime and get away with it. And the people will say “After all, he’s our brother and other people do not
Hold their kinsmen accountable”. That is why people protested for Ibori and mains despite their incredible levels of corruption. Nigerians are asleep and choose not to wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Btruth: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Can you imagine? Ludo & slippers

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Impenetrable: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
- Ondo State election: Gov. Akeredolu shares ludo and slippers to voters.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1306960528884072448?s=19
we pray for good election

Don't forget to check my signature and contact me.

Just a one-time deal
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by knowhowk: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2020
rollandben:
This people called Nigerian politician thought we are fools. they never knew you are now exposed to their tricks...

Shame on Akeredolu for intimidating Ondo people with Dunlop and Ludo. its better not to even give out anything then.

People of Ondo just need to ignore those stinking materials for Akeredolu and his family to use.

Oga ,Some would not ignore oooo ,Infact if u go to the Scene ,Some people go rush am self with smile.Na the level Poverty and Ignorance has reached be dat

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ODJ124(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2020
futurerex:
You're part of the problem of this country. Someone is taking you, people for a joke and all you could say is comparing him to another person! The shame is on you.

you know he isn't oblige to share anything...
it's just an appreciation for attending his rally... so sharing ludo is taking one backwards abi.?..
don't trump share face cap....
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Omoslim26: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

And u have to call me ediot for stating facts??
U see ur self , ure asking me wen last primary teacher got paid??
Both Sec nd primary school teachers are waiting for August salary...

Carry ur bitter soul away biko. bloody ipob

You were making good points and den you spoilt it all
face the nigga you are quoting pls don't do dis before we start seeing ipob dis afonja dis gworo dis aboki dis yoruba dis igbo dis on this thread
joo ba eni ti òń baja faà

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Iniobong44(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2020
See finish na eh make this kind thing happen
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by April4th(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2020
Nigerians see what the government has turn you people into. Customized slippers and ludo. I weep for my beloved country.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by dukeprince50: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2020
seun, lalasticlala mynd44 pls reconsider my ban on romance section.
I made a post and later thought it wasn't necessary so I had to delete all my post, actually it was a post I quoted and this sign ( [ ) was not deleted, I didn't know it was forbidden on nairaland, before I knew, I got banned by antispam whatever
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Kingluqman(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Las las, dem go still vote this man grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by dxdiag(m): 9:28am On Sep 19, 2020
For Christ sake, what's the meaning of this?
Honestly, Governor Akeredolu fall my hand on this as i never expect this type of attitude from him.
He gotto up his game haba!!!
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by hush15: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Imustreturn:

I didn't know ondo people like ludo like that. I for don open factory for them since
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by temitee4me(f): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Ludo ke? Who did this to us?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Imustreturn:

nairaland wake up, old news
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Mrken50: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:
is that Ondo state govt project or does the coutesy bear ODSG ?? That is courtesy from a supporter... stop getting emotional about subtle things.
perhaps
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sammy07: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:

Mumu Ebi máa pa shior sí ẹ lára.
Ẹrú Aketi.
grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sammy07: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2020
fergie001:
Sammy07........ludo & slippers man come oooooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me right now:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12360157_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

lemme oooo
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sholaco: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2020
And this man is educated, lawyer and defender of the people See what you are doing
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by EdwardRandy(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
Nigeria politicians ooo,they don see us finish. Another time,na Ayo and chess board them go share. Shame shame shame
No be who get sense dey play chess board?? wink
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by sammysmiles(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:
Ludo? grin cos youth er jobless so dey can play to keep dem busycheesy
Not only youths ooooo,,, even old men so they can play their destiny away....
NOTE~THE POLITICIANS ARE NOT TO BE BLAMED CAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF CITIZENS THEY RULE ARE IGNORANT ADMIST KNOWLEDGE
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by UDUJ(m): 9:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Lmao cheesy grin grin

So the citizens can be playing ludo while they are busy looting cheesy
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ufuosman(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Things like dis u need to blame the masses not the govt
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by anuliecutie(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2020
The most annoying part is that, people will excitedly collect them and even struggle for the ludo and slippers.. very sad !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.