Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters (36969 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by danilmo: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2020
EastGold:

Ọdẹ ni boy yìí sha.

I have told you where I come from and where I work in this state.

Where do you work?
Where you stay?

I don't have time for this aunty. my mission is to disprove ur false allegation which I av done..
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sarmiz24(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Lol do we call this a Povery alleviation scheme or Is it a Poverty Rasie to Power 20 Scheme?? Omo all this politicians don see us finish o

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Mayng01(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Ludo! Slippers! As in? Like seriously! Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sardauna24(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
- Ondo State election: Gov. Akeredolu shares ludo and slippers to voters.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1306960528884072448?s=19
Useless set of people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

I don't have time for this aunty. my mission is to disprove ur false allegation which I av done..

Mumu
Ebi máa pa shior sí ẹ lára.

Ẹrú Aketi.

10 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2020
This is to show u how much he is willing to sacrifice for the ppl grin abeg na charity work abi na donation

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Kerosine is better than this one oh..

Ikpazu, Oya Hand the trophy

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by frankmoney(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Chai ... Nigerian politicians
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by IgboSomalia: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Former NBA President
Senior Advocate of Nigeria

Just like the Professor in Cross River and the PhD in Abia, why do these people behave like this?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by TheChameleon: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
The only Governor I dislike in South West.

Even Makinde is better.

I hope he's voted out. I hope Tinubu et al, secretly support PDP.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by AmazingELixir: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
lipsrsealed

Nigeria!...just look.at the faces of the hapless citizens. People that are hungry Akiti thinks is Ludo they need.

Politicians raping the populace since first Republic...truth be told APC is a microcosm of the devil's assembly.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by mbahdi(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
And u said Nigeria is not a joke.ludo.make we take stupid and lazy dey go abi.uselesz men.can he give same to his immediate family

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Onepeople: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
ODJ124:
I think this is better than sharing kerosene...
u don't mean it? Two mumu governor and a so called youth is the problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by harmony75: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
APC and PDP no more..let Nigerians go for a youth in a another party in the next election...Lets save Nigeria � all these baba have do �

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by bonnyhope: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Unbelievable

This must be fake news
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Tobyno44(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
That is the way they want to play the people in Ondo state using ludo style

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Kindness218: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
i pledge to nigeria my country
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Honchoslim16(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

To hell with those who cursed Nigeria.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by chukwuibuipob: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2020
sad spit
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by proclinician: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2020
And as usual, poor cursed brainless idiots have assembled to collect.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

U don't live in the state.

he's only owing August salary.

na ASUU and asup worker which are less than 3% of the state workforce im dey owe..

So this is normal?
Is the money his own?
Why don't these politicians have conscience?
Just pure wickedness.
how will you feel if you work and not paid?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by popesco123: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Some brainwashed idiots will come here to defend and celebrate these recycled rogues called politicians. Bunch of dumb skull commenters

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by merieam16(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Ludo? grin cos youth er jobless so dey can play to keep dem busycheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by proclinician: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

And u have to call me ediot for stating facts??
U see ur self , ure asking me wen last primary teacher got paid??
Both Sec nd primary school teachers are waiting for August salary...

Carry ur bitter soul away biko. bloody ipob

You're doing a wonderful job defending bad government. Fvcktard

3 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Jabioro: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Let them kuku ma add whot....
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by IMASTEX: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
This is a SAN ooo
It isn't really about them but about what the people want, sadly the same people have been confused on their needs. The mindset of the people need emergency care before the politicians can adjust accordingly. Till then, just a stick of cigarette is more than enough to have two lives for full control.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by mamotalk: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2020
IgboSomalia:
Former NBA President
Senior Advocate of Nigeria

Just like the Professor in Cross River and the PhD in Abia, why do these people behave like this?
we need to question the SANship self, it's like most of them no know wetin dem dey do, make I talk the least.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Harkinloyhe19(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Jokers . Sell Nigeria, Make dem give me my share. Tired of these dumb leaders .

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by sinkhole: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Joshmodest:
How low can we sink as a country
Ludo and Dunlop , sometimes I think the politicians are happy with our poverty , so they have something to bobo us with !!
Dunlop & Ludo , poverty is a vagabond !!
who is to be blaimed, politicians or masses?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by futurerex: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Joshmodest:
How low can we sink as a country
Ludo and Dunlop , sometimes I think the politicians are happy with our poverty , so they have something to bobo us with !!
Dunlop & Ludo , poverty is a vagabond !!
Our mumu never do for this country, that's why they're taking us for granted.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
The only Governor I dislike in South West.

Even Makinde is better.

I hope he's voted out. I hope Tinubu et al, secretly support PDP.

please leave Makinde out of this.
The best in SW for now is the pace setter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.