Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters (37198 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Donedeal1(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Sho!!! How come slippers and lido is there problem in Sunshine State,
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by geoffez: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Imustreturn:
- Ondo State election: Gov. Akeredolu shares ludo and slippers to voters.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1306960528884072448?s=19

My brother that guy say the truth ohh but the number is not accurate.People wey no.mad for Nigeria no reach 15 bcs we are 8in my family with my malee,my brother's children and my fiance,so 15will make the number correct bcs a normal human being can't go to the market and order slippers and ludo for his people,anyway,what did they share in about/Agbele/command during presidential election?,na matches noww.But never expected this from Akeredolu,it's very very bad and insane of him
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by fergie001: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Sammy07:
lemme oooo
lai-lai........ grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Smartgeek(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Poverty bad Sha
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Holuseye: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

U don't live in the state.

he's only owing August salary.

na ASUU and asup worker which are less than 3% of the state workforce im dey owe..

U no sabi lie
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Holuseye: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

na ASUU and asup worker which are less than 3% of the state workforce im dey owe..

He is owing August, September, January 2017 and two years leave bonus
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by LordOfTheGame: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2020
So much for a visionary leader.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by bumtos(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
That means they should sit down at home playing ludo during election. Nawa oo Nigeria Politicians. May God let us all wise in this country.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Menance: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
lanrywest:
Gov Akeredolu knows that most of his people are jobless, ludo is is the game that can keep u busy at home, he shouldnt have added slippers
what of Late ajimobi that shares packed gari and kuli kuli
Apc govenors sha

And later these afonj miscreants will be calling Abia state governor "kerosene governor". grin
Lwkm
Ludo & slippers
Kuli kuli & bread grin

Waste will not kill us
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ezimo777(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Naija where we dey go?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by otabaotaba: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Dream of ludo and slippers, a very big sign of endless poverty

Meaning that they will wallow in poverty for the Next four years
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sheggy13(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

So because ASUU and asup workers who are expected to produce the needed human resources for the state are less than 3%, they are not important and can die of hunger for as much as you care. Imagine how a human is reasoning. With people like you, politicians will continue to be given a field day to oppress indigenes of the state by withholding their wages while spending on frivolities like giving out customized ludos and slippers. If someone can do this in his first time when he's supposed to even pretend and please people so he can be returned, you can only imagine that extent of wickedness he would unleash on the ASUU and asup workers and other categories of workers in the state in his second term when he has nothing to lose again.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Kamdil: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2020
With 1700 Naira, or 4 dollars, you can make 3000 dollars by December through the Crypto Currency Smart Contract,

Ask me how

WhatsApp me for more info
070-444-eight,two,631
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Noblewealth(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2020
abi Dem wan use am empower lazy ondo youth.. clueless morons
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Josephamos382: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2020
This is pathetic and ludicrous
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Hezmatosky: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2020
What abt people collecting?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by DEROX: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:
The only Governor I dislike in South West.

Even Makinde is better.

I hope he's voted out. I hope Tinubu et al, secretly support PDP.
No it will affect SW 2023
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Obeysco: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2020
The Lord will disgrace them all....
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by TheChameleon: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2020
DEROX:
No it will affect SW 2023

Eyitayo would defect immediately after.

Ondo guys I spoke to didn't say good stuff about Aketi
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by DEROX: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

Eyitayo would defect immediately after.

Ondo guys I spoke to didn't say good stuff about Aketi
yes I heard he is bad and people hate his wife but even eyitayo wife na akwa ibom, I think the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know,I was supporting Segun Abraham but since he lost I feel aketi should do sha?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Nigra(f): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2020
He doesn't want jobless youths in his state na cheesy cheesy...Nigeria na serious cruise...Dog eat dog country.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by omolasho: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Chai ���
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Mars16(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Mad o

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2020
My brother,I tire for our country oo. Na this thing de fear people wey de abroad to come back and if we continue like this,na politicians, their friends and family go de use us play Ayo n ludo.
EdwardRandy:

No be who get sense dey play chess board?? wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by emmybernard(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Awon werey somebody
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Sandra4luv: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
The ludo and slippers is now empowerment in ondo wow I’m sorry for people voting for this useless politician ,I know the world will be laughing at us
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by PristineSteve(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
History will never be kind to these people.

Imustreturn:
- Ondo State election: Gov. Akeredolu shares ludo and slippers to voters.

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1306960528884072448?s=19
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by STENON(f): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2020
He should go and share it to his children.
I won't be surprised if this man eventually win the election because of this good gestures for the people of ondo state... grin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by Kriss216: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1, please I need you to confirm this cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by ThatFairGuy1: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2020
Kriss216:
ThatFairGuy1, please I need you to confirm this cheesy cheesy
This is just a case of Aregbesola, where Picture of fufu sachet circulate online. THESE WERE SHARED IN THEIR NAME
Re: Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters by olamakinde(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2020
danilmo:

Having people working in Primary school means I also work in primary school?? u have comprehension problem and I can't help u...

Ask ur friend in primary school.. I know wen he balanced them,.. see I'm tired of giving u informations.

From telling u wen he paid arrears ,The Last month he paid contrary to how u painted it to b May and co.. see go and sort out ur ignorance... now I'm convinced u don't stay in ondo..
bloody ipob lacking vital information..
oga stop saying what you don't know, he is yet to pay those arrears, stop supporting evil doers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service / Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.