Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322665 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by our9ja: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
They learn how to removed the Complex roof , from Oshomole.because Oshomole did this same thing
DMerciful:
Truly, you underestimate Obaseki. I'm sure Oshiomole did too because he talks calmly. Imagine someone that removed the roof of the HoS so they couldn't meet to impeach him. That guy is a silent warrior!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
utaraji2:

You sound pained. Are you alright? Is everything fine on home front?

don't identify me with your family standard. I don't give a damn about PDP or APC or Edo election but exposing height of ignorance here annoyed someone like me

Ambode and Obaseki political survival is a different thing and the duo should not be compare at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by okuta007: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I'm telling you Ambode was a coward,he should have snitched Tinunu to EFCC,
Tinunu would have been saying ejo sir EMA binu

Oshomole is going down - EFCC will pick him up soon

That $75 million world bank water supply loan that he took in 2015 and used in marrying Iara - he will account for it NOW!!!!!

The reason Obaseki overlooked his corruption is because they were both in APC - now they are in separate parties so it time to f ck him up grin

Obaseki needs to finish him up totally so he does not have 1% chance of ever resurrecting grin

I know he is thinking of Senate now so he can have some relevance but EFCC hounding him with arrest today, bail tomorrow - he will give up !!!

15 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by clevybrown(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Bigii:

Bros, you can't separate Yoruba and fear. They can't be trusted too. One minute it's "yes", the other minute it is "no", from the same mouth o grin
Complete betrayers. They can't stand for anyone when it get real hard undecided
bro..... U just rightly defined a typical Yoruba man grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

you actually acknowledged grin grin grin issoright
grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
leave that one later
make him win first

who cares APC/PDP sycophant no go find better work do, you think Obaseki and POI give a damn about you?

the end justify the means
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2020
peeps4u:

When Edo results were coming last night from the portal, one shameless being said thw portal wasn't real, he was even saying leas than 30% reaults had been released when over 60% of the results were already on the portal.

The stubborn goat was banking on overnight magic to change the results; same results that over 70% had been uploaded before I slept laat night. These crooks are still living in past days of overnight magic.

I spit on them.
The guy don go sleep

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Oladeji245(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
these guys are soo underating executive power.

Ambode na coward
period
yeroba Muslims destroyed him politically
stop typing shii
I'm Yoruba and Muslim
this nonsense stereotypes of Yoruba Muslim or wareva must stop.
APC is evil
dem show us pepper for Osun State.

18 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by 9jahotblog: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

court injunctions,lock the Assembly doors and gates,use thugs to counter tinubus thugs,threaten tinubu with evident corrupt files and lastly take over some of his criminally acquired biz
that's what he should do, but he allow the spirit of fear to overshadowed his life.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by crunchyDope(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Done! remain to end godfather for Lagos, Delta and porthHarcourt<mostly delta> biko

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lenghtinny(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I'm telling you Ambode was a coward,he should have snitched Tinunu to EFCC,
Tinunu would have been saying ejo sir EMA binu
You talk like a child lol.....

Fashola stood a better chance to snitch on Tinubu but couldn’t... What makes you think Ambode fit intimidate Tinubu inside Lagos cheesy

Those wey talk say Edo no be Lagos know Wetin dem Dey yarn....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by hakeem4(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
PDP is winning this edo state election! And I’m glad obaseki fought like a man!

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Midex88:

Why are you dragging yourself backward while the world is looking forward. Are you a backMan

Walahi, you no serious.

For your information. I am a Caucasian

shocked
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2020
allthingsgood:

Sauce??
LG Collation Centres...but INEC is reading out the official results now.

Not much difference....+/- 5 votes.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Na still small boy o grin grin, only PDP can help him do these, u want make them delete the guy
Yeah,he would have defected by heart and align himself by Obj,Bode George and other strong men in Yoruba land
Tinunu for beg ejo sir
Executive is way too powerful oohhhh

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CheGuevara101(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2020
Please indicate by raising your hands, who see that mad man by the moniker "Igbosomalia"?

I don't know if you're still alive or dead now because you promise to commit suicide if eventually Obaseki wins.

Before you commit suicide just take this to your grave;

You're a liquefied natural Mumu for life without full stop.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2020
matex97:
Did El Rufai actually said that please?
yes
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by masui(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

You talk like a child lol.....

Fashola stood a better chance to snitch on Tinubu but couldn’t... What makes you think Ambode fit intimidate Tinubu inside Lagos cheesy

Lol

So you mean say Dem for pluck Ambode like paw-paw?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

stop typing shii
I'm Yoruba and Muslim
this nonsense stereotypes of Yoruba Muslim or wareva must stop.
APC is evil
ok but are you a yeroba Muslim by birth or by conversion because it's difficult to see a yeroba Muslim against APC
Very very difficult you know I'm saying the truth.
check around you.
that's why I asked did you converted to Muslim or by birth.
do you have a Muslim chain ancestry?

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
DMerciful:
Truly, you underestimate Obaseki. I'm sure Oshiomole did too because he talks calmly. Imagine someone that removed the roof of the HoS so they couldn't meet to impeach him. That guy is a silent warrior!

stop exposing your naivety. underestimate who? I don't think you understand that word

the lawmakers that aren't inaugurated were not smart as Oshiomole, if they had played Machiavellian style of politics

instead of them to applied Machiavellian style of politics, they were too diplomatic and this is what Obaseki capitalize on, if these lawmakers had pretended to be loyal to Obaseki, he would have inaugurate them and they would have deal with him days after

use your brain

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
9jahotblog:
Ambode will have win election last year if he has decamped to PDP before APC conducted their primary election. Ambode already have structures, but na fear he has destroyed him more. he's really a coward.

This analysis, I'm sure you know, is wrong. Even if Ambode had gotten the PDP ticket, he had no structure anywhere and even PDP knows. His case would have been as that of Eyitayo Jegede of Ondo.

Get this. Edo is not Lagos. Lagos APC is loyal to Tinubu and APC but no one else. Ambode knew if he had decamped, not a single LGA chairman, no to talk of house of rep member, would have followed him because they know how elections work in Lagos.

At the primaries, you really don't have the slightest idea how badly Ambode was betrayed. He didn't even have agents to look after his votes, which he didn't really get. It was really bad that he had no one behind many of his posters. Ambode wanted to fight but he knew it was a lost cause. He would have lost everything. He would also have been historically impeached and badly as well.

Let Edo do their politics and good luck to them but don't even think a governor can pull that Obaseki stunt in Lagos. It's completely different, what is obtainable in Lagos. It would end in hot tears.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Yeah,he would have defected by heart and align himself by Obj,Bode George and other strong men in Yoruba land
Tinunu for beg ejo sir
Executive is way too powerful oohhhh
But do u know that he wouldn't have won Jimi at PDP primary or it could have been another battle which could cause division and even divided votes within PDP
He had no 'political antecedent' or loyalists, what would be the motivation for these men lavishing support on him?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by humberjade: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Sleevia:

EDO NO BE LAGOS. Na Edo woman born me and I know my people.

Chill.

Seems u have not seen video of electorates beating up anybody who tried to steal their vote have u?

I get what you are trying to say, but...

I am not talking about what happens in the full glare of the public, I am talking about what happens behind the scene.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Oladeji245(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
fergie001:
LG Collation Centres...but INEC is reading out the official results now.
Not much difference....+/- 5 votes.
u have stop posting results sir......
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
garfield1:

That is why I respect oshiomhole. No matter what,he will deliver edo north but that useless iyamu cannot deliver his own side.if you know you cannot win those areas,why not disrupt it?
Just imagine what a youth is typing.
It's obvious there's nothing democratic about you.
You're just a political thug. I'm sure you've snatched ballot boxes before.
Shame.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by mizz2posh: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
these guys are soo underating executive power.

Ambode na coward
period
yeroba Muslims destroyed him politically

Big coward, just removing tinubus loyalists like mc oluomo of nurtw and putting his own loyalists would have sent a strong message.

9 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by blackmantis: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Who is dialing the phone.........do it quickly and give Pastor today is Sunday.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Jorussia:
my bro i don't think you are from Edo state.Edo people dont vote/support leaders base on religious affiliation.APC lost this election because they embarrassed themselves in Edo South.
Not one factor that made APC lose but lots
*Oshiomhole,arrogant lifestyle when he was governor
*APC dishing out sufferings to nigeria
*Gani being a muslim and el rufai running his mouth
*Thug for thug
*Money for money
*INEC trying to gain Electorates confidence(e platform

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by mizz2posh: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

u have stop posting results sir......

They are showing it on channels tv
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Frankiss44:

You think you just wake and impeach a governor just like that.. You talk about loyalty as if every Nigerian politician does not have his price.. Ambode had access to a vault that will make some African countries envious, all he needed was to play his card well and throw careless money around.. There is no way to sugar coat, the guy will always be remembered in history as a coward.. A governor that went down without fighting.. Just fight dirty at least...

you're a baby, which Africa countries revolt when Nyako and others were impeached

you need be politically upright before you shook mouth on political discourse. politics is practical, stop being emotional about it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

But do u know that he wouldn't have won Jimi at PDP primary or it could have been another battle which could cause division and even divided votes within PDP
He had no 'political antecedent' or loyalists, what would be the motivation for these men lavishing support on him?
Every has a price and a mumu button
involving obj,bode George,fayose would have given him the ticket

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by DMerciful(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Seems you're on the loosing side today, you sound pained! grin
Ategberoson:

stop exposing your naivety. underestimate who? I don't think you understand that word

the lawmakers that were inaugurated were not smart as Oshiomole, if they had played Machiavellian style of politics

instead of them to applied Machiavellian style of politics, they were too diplomatic and this is what Obaseki capitalize on, if these lawmakers had pretended to be loyal to Obaseki, he would have inaugurate them and they would have deal with him days after

use your brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.