Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322873 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by NewsBlast: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
They've rigged this election. But they will ensure there's a small margin so people won't suspect. This election has been rigged by APC. Oya everybody dey go house.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tonytonero1: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
this one still dey hope grin
wait until the last count you and I dey here na
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by solmus: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
he's editing people's post and Insulting them

rule 2

Stop derailing the thread rule 1
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
12 LGAs have been officially signed by the respective LG Collation Officers, and announced at those Centres.

IGUEBEN
APC - 5189
PDP - 7860

ESAN CENTRAL
APC - 6719
PDP - 10694

ESAN NORTH-EAST
APC - 6559
PDP - 13579

Official Results for Esan South-East LGA
APC - 9237
PDP - 10565

Final Result from Uhumnwode local government

APC: 5972
PDP: 10,022

Ikpoba Okha LGA

PDP: 41, 030

APC: 18, 218

Final Results from Owan East LGA

APC: 19,295
PDP: 14,762

Final Results for Esan West LGA

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,433

Final result for Egor LGA

APC: 10, 202
PDP: 27, 621

Etsako-West LGA
APC - 26140
PDP - 17959

Akoko-Edo LGA
APC - 22963
PDP - 20101

Etsako East LGA
APC - 17011
PDP - 10668

TOTAL
APC = 154704
PDP = 202574

6 LGAs to go

LGAs been awaited:
Owan West
Orhionmwon
Ovia North-East
Ovia South-West
Etsako Central
Oredo

Oladeji245

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

don't identify me with your family standard. I don't give a damn about PDP or APC or Edo election but exposing height of ignorance here annoyed someone like me

Ambode and Obaseki political survival is a different thing and the duo should not be compare at all
Obaseki can't successful manoeuvre his way Lagos as he's doing in Edo. People should stop comparing the two for crying out loud.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Slawormir: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
When the bride price of a woman have been paid
She can be banged and fuckkked anywhere in the house... anyday anytime twice on Sunday

Same way obaseki is fuckkking ize Iyamu mumu every where...... imagine he fuckkked him when he was in PDP and now ize Iya mumu is in APC and still obaseki is fuckkking him...

It is now obvious obaseki don pay ize Iya mumu bride price

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by martineverest(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
CheGuevara101:

The threat from US, Uk and EU fear dem no be small because it would affect their loved ones and foreign assets.
that threat gave obaseki victory.they had plans to rig it until American and UK governments threatened them

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CheGuevara101(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
The fear of Donald Trump is the beginning of wisdom for APC politicians.

11 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tflex01: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
uBuNiT:

He said a naked truth. May pain o, but rub am hand

Your "truth" is different from mine.

Definitely, it's different from every informed mind. cool
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by cosmos1440: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
EdmundChidera:
The kinda fake update that will dish out today. Don't believe anything until you see result.

Meanwhile oshobaba voted his godson, obaseki

The way you Southeast wing of the PDP aka IPOB miscreants tell and spread lies is something that should be admired.
... Una don begin distribute photoshop meme for this election too.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
ok but are you a yeroba Muslim by birth or by conversion because it's difficult to see a yeroba Muslim against APC
Very very difficult you know I'm saying the truth.
check around you.
that's why I asked did you converted to Muslim or by birth.
do you have a Muslim chain ancestry?
Dats not true.
I know a lot of Muslims that are Yorubas who don't want to hear A talk less PC.
Don't use Nairaland to judge reality.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Adekdammy:

If Ambode had done well as a governor, he would have been able defeat Tinubu, same thing was tried with Fashola but because tinubu and his folks saw that the masses were behind him, he had to allow him go for 2nd term.

thank you for that observation but Fashola didn't fight Tinubu in his first term as Ambode were ignorantly influence to

and Fashola has much of APC stakeholders in the House of Assembly and party as loyalist and those people reconciled their differences between him and Tinubu, Tinubu has no choice than to agree with them when Fashola accepted the condition to allow Tinubu decide his successor which was one of the factor that caused their differences

Ambode created enmity for himself and isolated himself from APC stakeholders and the lawmakers, so calling him coward is a misused of word.

Arrogance and political ignorance played him down, not act of cowardice. even if he had worked, he would still go in the same way because Lagos state politics is chop I chop and not elites politics that Ambode adopted

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
odi1278:
Ambode was a coward. Saraki was ready to takeover the house of assembly using the excuse of crisis. He just chickened out.
Beer plaour analysis. See, just let Edo people do their thing. You don't know what is going on in Lagos.

APC owns Lagos until Tinubu dies. If you know Tinubu well, you'll understand how he spends before, during and after election. Many people are stuck with him because they believe, although, he's milked the commonwealth of the state, he still returns some to the public unlike other politicians who don't even bother.

People will die for Tinubu in Lagos, I don't know if anyone would do that for Ambode. Not sure even his wife will.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Dats not true.
I know a lot of Muslims that are Yorubas who don't want to hear A talk less PC.
Don't use Nairaland to judge reality.
ok
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tonytonero1: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020
peterious10:

U go go hang ursef for transformer arbi
this is politics bro. We no go kill ourselves Las Las
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by enolife2(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020
flowmama:
12 LG gone. 6 more yet
Edo No Be Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by iboboyswag(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
this one still dey dream
even his fellow zombies have moved on grin

Oga calmdown... I just hope you people won't pull an Orubebe when the die is cast.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Unigrad: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Pdp really sent cable and their media to spread false information when inec haven't even announced a single result.
You come here come dey give yourself hope?
People are waiting for you in those trends you create. You go soon cry.

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Venoms001(f): 7:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Official results of the Edo state governorship election

Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

Ikpoba Okha (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,218
PDP - 41,030

Uhunmwonde (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5,972
PDP - 10,022

Egor (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,202
PDP - 27,621

Owan East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 19,295
PDP - 14,762

Owan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

#EdoDecides2020
#EdoElection
#CTVLiveTweets

More to come

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by internet: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Tonytonero1:
E go shock una today. The way things go turn go shock una. Obaseki cease being a governor today
weed is not good for your health. I advice u quit smoking.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by CheGuevara101(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
that threat gave obaseki victory.they had plans to rig it until American and UK governments threatened them

I dey tells you. The threat by the US, UK and EU that they will chop ban both their family members and also have their assets confiscated sent shivers down their spine.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lenghtinny(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Guy I'm done replying your mentions.....

El Rufai with the shitty records is the one you are even calling..... What is the value of El Rufai in Lagos politics.....

You prolly thought Tinubu and Lagos politics started with the formation of Apc.....

Mind you I'm not a fan of Tinubu or trying to paint him as invincible but I don't yield to unrealistic fantasies.....

SIONKPO1:

Tinunu is a boy and is touchable,just bookmark this comment and see how elrufai will yeye the oloju opolo soon with publications and EFCC

SIONKPO1:

Yeah,he would have defected by heart and align himself by Obj,Bode George and other strong men in Yoruba land
Tinunu for beg ejo sir
Executive is way too powerful oohhhh
This comment has proved that you are indeed a kid.....

And you are certainly not from the southwest....
Your comments are way too reckless....
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Dvin:
Obaseki can't successful manoeuvre his way Lagos as he's doing in Edo. People should stop comparing the two for crying out loud.

don't mind those ignorant, let Obaseki inaugurate the rest of the lawmakers without lobbying them to his camp and let's assess his braveness

Those kids are uninformed, they just follow political activities without understanding political practice most especially of their country

quite a shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.