Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (322820 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Tflex01: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Bigii:

Bros, you can't separate Yoruba and fear. They can't be trusted too. One minute it's "yes", the other minute it is "no", from the same mouth o grin
Complete betrayers. They can't stand for anyone when it get real hard undecided

Lol... Ignorance is bliss. grin

I don't care about this election and this is the first comment I'm making on this thread. I can see many shallow minded children like you churning out debris deposited in them by their uninformed parents. Funny!

Una go grow up las Las sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Oladeji245(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
ok but are you a yeroba Muslim by birth or by conversion because it's difficult to see a yeroba Muslim against APC
Very very difficult you know I'm saying the truth.
check around you.
that's why I asked did you converted to Muslim or by birth.
do you have a Muslim chain ancestry?
that's just a nonsense u wanna belief...
why did makinde Christian win majority Muslim Oyo for example...even pdp won osun but we all knew wetin happen.
nobody do religious politics in Sw...Yoruba Muslims is a stupidd term coined by Igbo and ipob youths.

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

You talk like a child lol.....

Fashola stood a better chance to snitch on Tinubu but couldn’t... What makes you think Ambode fit intimidate Tinubu inside Lagos cheesy

Those wey talk say Edo no be Lagos know Wetin dem Dey yarn....
Do you know what Power is?
try to go and study

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by joshjc(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Who dey lead
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

who cares APC/PDP sycophant no go find better work do, you think Obaseki and POI give a damn about you?

the end justify the means
k
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by teebaxy(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
masui:

grin grin
When they hear that Trump is at the collation center.
They won't try shit.
TWALE to the able president of the world (Trump)

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by fergie001: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

u have stop posting results sir......
I have posted 10....Others haven't been extensively verified.

From the unverified the PDP is winning with 88k+ votes with 3 LGAs left but I can't post 'cos it isn't verified.

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Afolabimills(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
PearlStreet:

They should check Wike's vehicles before he leaves Edo state. I don't want to hear that Obaseki had entered Hilux and run out after chopping correct beating.
he fought like a real warrior not d baby elephant retired by tifnubu apc national godfather for ur info no matter d rigging u zombies will in shock like bullhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

why did makinde Christian win majority Muslim Oyo for example...even pdp won osun but we all knew wetin happen.
nobody do religious politics in Sw...Yoruba Muslims is a stupidd term coined by Igbo and ipob youths.
ok
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Ategberoson(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
DMerciful:
Seems you're on the loosing side today, you sound pained! grin

I wish Edo won't even vote for the two useless parties

get sense

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by tempusfugit: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
You will never understand until you fully understand we the edo people
SIONKPO1:

Not one factor that made APC lose but lots
*Oshiomhole,arrogant lifestyle when he was governor
*APC dishing out sufferings to nigeria
*Gani being a muslim and el rufai running his mouth
*Thug for thug
*Money for money
*INEC trying to gain Electorates confidence(e platform
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by enolife2(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2020
chiefkpokp:
When I was saying that we have buried oshiomhole from federal level only remaining to be buried completely from state level. Ppl didn't believe me. Don't joke with Edo votes. I heard gandollar don piantey yesterday evening to Kano so as not be seen consoling oshiomhole and tinubu...... Vote buying have never been working in Edo. We go chop Ur money and vote who we like.
I love the way you Edolites are treating shamless Oshomole just the same way we Akwa Ibomites treated Akpabio in 2019. We chop that Idiot and Apc money but still vote for our beloved governor Udum Emmanuel. We Boldly let him know we no be Yorubas who whorship godfather Thief just to get one slice of bread that wouldn't satisfied them up to 1 hour. We Nigerians are now getting wiser and very soon the slave lovers will get wise too when their eyes is clear

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Kennyswag: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... Ignorance is bliss. grin

I don't care about this election and this is the first comment I'm making on this thread. I can see many shallow minded children like you churning out debris deposited in them by their uninformed parents. Funny!

Una go grow up las Las sha cheesy

help me ask the idiot what concerns them with Lagos election

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by lenghtinny(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Ogbeni the reality of Lagos politics and your definition of power no relate at all.......

No come here dey form motivational speaker.... If e easy make you enter there go chase Tinubu commot

SIONKPO1:

Do you know what Power is?
try to go and study

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by NoBones: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Abeg those of una wey dey collation centre make una run shift, make some of una go church (1st service) while others go attend second service or at most make I call one of our Branch Pastors to come hold service for collation centre.

Abeg I no wan hear any stories that touch, APC and Osho Baba are so desperate.

I like PMB for this one Sha, Baba just dey villa dey shark him cold kunu aya and Bitter kola dey observe things.

Osho Baba don call tire Baba's lines are not reachable.

Chai, even Gambari no gree pick call.

Let me laugh in Bini Language, hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by solmus: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
his solmus moniker is on ban
i made sure of that

his current active moniker is techmo which will be going down soon too

Which yeye ban?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2020
lenghtinny:
Ogbeni the reality of Lagos politics and your definition of power no relate at all.......

No come here dey form motivational speaker.... If e easy make you enter there go chase Tinubu commot

Tinunu is a boy and is touchable,just bookmark this comment and see how elrufai will yeye the oloju opolo soon with publications and EFCC

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2020
solmus:

Which yeye ban?
are you crying grin
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by maestro299: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Oladeji245:

Stop replying such people please. The only thing more irritating than that moniker'
s ignorant comments is you having to dignify them with a reply.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Janadozz(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2020
From what am watching on Channels right now, I thing PDP has the day.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Atk1nson(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
garfield1:

That is why I respect oshiomhole. No matter what,he will deliver edo north but that useless iyamu cannot deliver his own side.if you know you cannot win those areas,why not disrupt it?

You be tout, until they purge people like you from politics, Nigeria cannot have good election.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
NoBones:
Abeg those of una wey dey collation centre make una run shift, make some of una go church (1st service) while others go attend second service or at most make I call one of our Branch Pastors to come hold service for collation centre.

Abeg I no wan hear any stories that touch, APC and Osho Baba are so desperate.

I like PMB for this one Sha, Baba just dey villa dey shark him cold kunu aya and Bitter kola dey observe things.

Osho Baba don call tire Baba's lines are not reachable.

Chai, even Gambari no gree pick call.

Let me laugh in Bini Language, hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Buhari loves UK and gambari no wan risk visa ban grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by SIONKPO1(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
tempusfugit:
You will never understand until you fully understand we the edo people
IYAMU campaigned wells but those around him
laslas 4+4
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by solmus: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
are you crying grin

Are you wailing??!
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
solmus carry your mouth come here now!
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by NewsBlast: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Nairalanders una sleep so? see crowd for page
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
this election might be incloclusive and a new rerun will be offered by inec
Lol. You can't even spell it correctly

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring by Venoms001(f): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
enolife2:

[s]I love the way you Edolites are treating shamless Oshomole just the same way we Akwa Ibomites treated Akpabio in 2019. We chop that Idiot and Apc money but still vote for our beloved governor Udum Emmanuel. We Boldly let him know we no be Yorubas who whorship godfather Thief just to get one slice of bread that wouldn't satisfied them up to 1 hour.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (99) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.