Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,921 members, 7,956,458 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused (993 Views)

Help! My Fiancee Has Mouth Odour / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics) / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused by Rabbi4real: 1:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Kindly advise

Hello ma,
Hide my name please Where do I even start from? My fiancee and I have been together for two almost going to three years now. We met in church. A very quiet and shy girl. We were just friends for a while before we got romantically linked.

We got engaged last year and our plan was to get married in April this year before the corona virus lock down changed that. So, the plan now is in November or December this year. All these while that I bee dating and courting her, it has been a relationship of no s*x cos of our faith as Christians.

However, my fiancee just told me heaviest secret I have ever heard. So my girl used to live with her Cousin before she moved out to her own place like 5 years ago. She was very close to her cousin and practically helped her raise her children. So, they are very close.

Especially the cousin's husband. He sends her money and buys her expensive gifts which even the cousin is aware of. Anytime the cousin travels,my girls goes to stay with the children until she returns. She would return with gifts or cash from the husband.

I was introduced to them and I took them as family too. Last month,my girl told me she wanted to tell me something. That she is tired of hiding this secret and that she needs me to forgive her what she is about to tell me.

I told her,I will forgive her no matter what it is. She said that her cousin's husband has been sleeping with her since.....see more

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/16/my-fiancee-has-been-having-intercourse-with-men-but-she-claims-she-was-abused/

Re: My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused by Kingpee2(m): 1:55am On Sep 19, 2020
If you love her just forget every banana she has knacked,if you didn’t know you won’t be worrying this much ,brace up and act like you know ....
Re: My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Damn..

I knew it would get to that (Husband of her cousin knacking her)..

Well.. hmm.. Just forgive her

Some men are scum.. Can't believe the husband's friend will blackmail her to get his share and I believe his so called friend may not even know..

It hurts but.. damn! it's just unfortunate, she was a victim of her circumstance.. Forgive her..

She ought to have told him long ago.. to me she was enjoying it at first (always going to stay with her cousin's children when her cousin was not around) cause if she felt remorseful after the first act, she would always give any excuse to avoid that home.. but now that it has involved both men, it no longer interest her since her reputation is at stake cause at anytime she can be casted..

The most expensive thing in the world is TRUST.. it can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused by BabbanBura(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Kindly advise

Hello ma,
Hide my name please Where do I even start from? My fiancee and I have been together for two almost going to three years now. We met in church. A very quiet and shy girl. We were just friends for a while before we got romantically linked.

We got engaged last year and our plan was to get married in April this year before the corona virus lock down changed that. So, the plan now is in November or December this year. All these while that I bee dating and courting her, it has been a relationship of no s*x cos of our faith as Christians.

However, my fiancee just told me heaviest secret I have ever heard. So my girl used to live with her Cousin before she moved out to her own place like 5 years ago. She was very close to her cousin and practically helped her raise her children. So, they are very close.

Especially the cousin's husband. He sends her money and buys her expensive gifts which even the cousin is aware of. Anytime the cousin travels,my girls goes to stay with the children until she returns. She would return with gifts or cash from the husband.

I was introduced to them and I took them as family too. Last month,my girl told me she wanted to tell me something. That she is tired of hiding this secret and that she needs me to forgive her what she is about to tell me.

I told her,I will forgive her no matter what it is. She said that her cousin's husband has been sleeping with her since.....see more

https://livelystones.ng/2020/09/16/my-fiancee-has-been-having-intercourse-with-men-but-she-claims-she-was-abused/

Sounds very familiar
Re: My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused by pyyxxaro: 6:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Is her name ALAN SHEARER cool
Re: My Fiancee Has Been Having Intercourse With Men But She Claims She Was Abused by Rabbi4real: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2020
grin
pyyxxaro:
Is her name ALAN SHEARER cool

(1) (Reply)

You Were Born In? You Grew Up In? You Now Live In? / Your Experience Beating A Girl/ A Girl Beating You / Men Are Scumbags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.