Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK (40991 Views)

Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by idahme(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Ayt27:
So Nigerian leaders can get jittery too?

I know if everybody is going to ban, China can never ever ban.

Them worse pass nigeria, na hand picking them they do. Also, they are opposition leaders of the world, naturally they will always go against what the others do

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Franking: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Must u travel to the US? Russia and China would have banned Americans too, that's how u win respect and not by whimpering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Mayng01(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Thieves , looters, cyber criminals are meant to be disrespected
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Buhari is a Stupid useless vegetable in Aso Rock!!!

[s] If my comment pain you, you can hang yourself! [/s]

A mere look at your moniker gives an indication that you don't even have a meaningful thing going on in your life
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by ikennamadu1(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070899:
You mean the president of everyone in your family? Both living and otherwise? Na slowpoke dey rule them! And no one among you can contest and win against an slowpoke! Dis slowpoke get mouth pass all of una for una village be dat o!
Haaan Haaan
the day I go slap u... you no go know where e go from come ...
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by baratech: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2020
You earn respect
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Honchoslim16(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Goddamn mehn!
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by FarahAideed: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's a pity, our people will never support our government in any challenge against a threat from the international body. Just like it it stayed in the article above, you can't just sit in your country and decide to sanction anybody for a misdeeds without following the right channel, it is disrespectful and should not be allowed.
If as an international observer, you have any evidence of election rigging or misdeeds, you forward your evidence to the right channels and do a follow up.

Nobody is going to support a very bad govt of which we are all victims
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by chiol: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2020
LaReinaa:

Uncle move on abeg, we are looking for a wayfoward on how to survive this wicked government and you're still lamenting on what PDP did and didn't do during their tenor.. if you don't belong to any political party, you shouldn't have dragged any party into this!
If you call a spade a spade you won't die..

If you don't know where the rain started beating you, it will be difficult for you to know where it will stop. History is very important in this country in order not to go back to where we were coming from.

The wicked government is everywhere, starting from the families to the FG. What are our LG chairmen and state governors doing with the huge allocations they collect monthly plus their IGR? Even if FG is not doing anything, states and LGAs can alleviate the suffering if they decide to. States and LGAs control over 60% of the country's allocations.

Every bad politician should be punished irrespective of their parties. We have them in all the parties. Let us not pretend that they are only in Abuja or APC

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:
You don't demand respect, you earn it.
Keep making sense daddy kiss
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by PHOTSEE(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
slowice:

So you didn't hear when the presidency said the president was shocked lol.... Na presidency talk am ooo

lol, i love the look and steer in his eye balls though his glasses , whenever he uses those statement, "i was ought most shocked when i had the news!!!"
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by ChukwuObe: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

If my comment pain you, you can hang yourself!

Buhari is far far better than your own parents who could not train you but dumped you at the baby factory in Anambra
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by dharsubho627: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Runaway:
When fools talk u know....
I want to know more.
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by LaReinaa(f): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
chiol:

If you don't know where the rain started beating you, it will be difficult for you to know where it will stop. History is very important in this country in order not to go back to where we were coming from.

The wicked government is everywhere, starting from the families to the FG. What are our LG chairmen and state governors doing with the huge allocations they collect monthly plus their IGR? Even if FG is not doing anything, states and LGAs can alleviate the suffering if they decide to. States and LGAs control over 60% of the country's allocations.

Every bad politician should be punished irrespective of their parties. We have them in all the parties. Let us not pretend that they are only in Abuja or APC
I am still trying to get your point in this your long epistle..

Oya stay in the rain and be studying history nah grin
I am out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Mosco100(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
If they ban you then ban them too.
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by ShinnBet: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
NGPatriot abi NG parrot, cone and deny that there was no ban on your satanic APC governors and polithievians
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by DAVE5(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

If my comment pain you, you can hang yourself!

He is a vegetable and he would wither away like dust blown by a desert storm

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Shattuck(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's a pity, our people will never support our government in any challenge against a threat from the international body. Just like it it stayed in the article above, you can't just sit in your country and decide to sanction anybody for a misdeeds without following the right channel, it is disrespectful and should not be allowed.
If as an international observer, you have any evidence of election rigging or misdeeds, you forward your evidence to the right channels and do a follow up.
while it may be disrespectful we need to remember who put us in this state of disrespect, the same Nigerian leaders. if foreign govt is placing visa ban on our oppressors I don't see a reason why Nigerians will criticize it. its like you fighting against the punishment been given to your oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Danzakidakura(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
don't be funny boy, the reports of international human right since operation phyton dance of civilian abuse what has the government done, the report of irregularities in 2019 general election what happen, what of the pdp women leader what did the president do nothing. So let the west do as they like

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Dmano: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2020
As if they care about the disrespect,common Ghana will do do their election without blocking of road and you won't see any tug snatching valor paper anywhere and you are here looking for respect. Idiat

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2020
semyman:

Still better than your father and any members of your immediate or extended family and lineage.
The children of a wayward woman are numerous
You took the shine of waywardness

You can hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Realtalk20: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
aremuforlife:
[/s]

Shut up

You talk too much
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by bigfish3k: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2020
chiol:

You need to go back to your parents for home training. You seem to lack a good home training by your choice of words.

If we are sincere, there has been a huge progress from where we were coming from. I once participated I election as an adhoc staff and before we submitted our ballot boxes and result sheets, they had already started announcing the results. We didn't know that the materials given to us were fake. In many PDP states, especially in the east, there has never been election since 1999 till date. All they do is selection.

Once the PDP cabals share the positions among themselves, on the election day, they will write the results accordingly. The same goes to LG elections. APC members are not saints either. The same thing go on in states they control.

My submission is that the punishment should go round and not only to a particular party. They are all the same.
APC should be punished for deceiving us that they are going to correct PDP anomalies but instead they tripled it
PDP is no longer in power so APC should take the heat. If they cannot stand the heat they should get out of the kitchen
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by CoolAmbience(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:

We don't need their respect in the first place.

Is it not in the same US that policemen hacked a man to death in a viral video?

Was there no bomb blast during the US elections which led to Candidate, Donald Trump, being whisked away to safety?

They are just too meddlesome jare...with their mumu president.

Mtchewww...

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by CoolAmbience(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2020
McCoy662:
US, EU and UK. The Nigeria masses are solidly behind u. Even ban bubu and all their families for 600 years.

See mugu.....
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by freeborn02: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:

The government rig elections and prevent the people from having a say

The government shoot dead and arrest people for peaceful protest

The same Buhari that claimed integrity campaigned for a man caught on camera collecting bribe.

The same buahri can't point to electoral promises he has fulfilled.

What has the government done to deserve support or love from the people?

And the only thing a daft fool like you will say is that people should support the government?!

Be sincere to yourself; does this government deserve love from anyone?!

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:
Gbam
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:

Oga don’t let me start. Your country is known to be docile hence the help. How many people have been brought to book by this entity as regards to misconduct and violence. This is a ripple effect bro, when they are busy rolling out red carpet for extreme terrorist and you expect any serious country to take you serious. This is just the genesis. 60 years celebration my foot.
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by ello29(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:

Did you really read clearly the article? Most of this people do anything to their people and get away in Nigeria during and afterwards but US, EU and others are saying such people will not be allowed access to their own country and their properties will be withheld. Don't you think this is a good way for supporting democracy?

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by freeborn02: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070873:
GBAMSOLUTELY!!

Expecting you to be honourable and straightforward is like expecting Satan to become a born again Christian.

You can invite all the mods in this world to ban me, I don't care.

Mannabbgrills, you are dishonourable and immoral. Yes, you have thrown mortality to the dogs. If you receive communion tomorrow, you will be receiving damnation unto your soul.

Even if you make mods ban me, I've written what have written. No ban can stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
how can the trampled support the "trampee"...

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by adonisuwa(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
What is the challenge here?
Ask yourself how many electoral offenders have your country sanctioned. US and UK sanctions is something our government should be doing. Its a shame others are doing it for us and this government is frowning at it. Commit electoral offense, stay in your country don't come to mine. What is wrong with that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.