Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK (40997 Views)

Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / No Licence For 5G Network In Nigeria –FG / Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Soulsymbol99: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2020
dont disrespect Nigeria wen una no gree respect una self

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by stevolution5: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's a pity, our people will never support our government in any challenge against a threat from the international body. Just like it it stayed in the article above, you can't just sit in your country and decide to sanction anybody for a misdeeds without following the right channel, it is disrespectful and should not be allowed.
If as an international observer, you have any evidence of election rigging or misdeeds, you forward your evidence to the right channels and do a follow up.
nigga shush, when u read a thing, assimilate it well first, these international authorities ain't crazy, they can b bullies to lesser nations sometimes but very right in their decision making sometimes to, putting these politicians who pepertrate extreme violence during elections just to come out winners nd who have placed themselves far above the law should even be seen as a blessing to us. Are you okay seeing people die bcuz of an election? They take sides with your govt. There's nothing insulting abt what the U.S nd U.K said oh myh guy.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Soulsymbol99: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Buhari is a Stupid useless vegetable in Aso Rock!!!

If my comment pain you, you can hang yourself!

u see wetin the man above u dey talk like person wey take expired igboo.even the blind can see the rigging

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by K4daniel: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
FG is actually right those countries need to respect the sovereignty of NIGERIA..But when you don't respect yourself and fail to keep your house in order US and UK will help you keep it well.Lol.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by daddytime(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2020
Chii59:

Keep making sense daddy kiss

Thanks, daughter.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Playermayweda(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070899:

You mean the president of everyone in your family,
both living and otherwise? Na slowpoke dey rule them!?
And no one among you can contest and win against an slowpoke!
Dis slowpoke get mouth pass all of una for una village be dat o!

Haaan Haaan

President that doesn't know what is happening in his country and his is saying in out wide thinking he deserves sympathy is dat one fit to be a president, unless you are apathetic how will not know what is going on in your surroundings this age in which there is internet, Defending someone who doesn't give a shii about your life

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
McCoy662:
US, EU and UK. The Nigeria masses are solidly behind u. Even ban bubu and all their families for 600 years.

The ban should have started from Buhari the fantastically corrupt tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Slimshadyshady: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2020
I just don't have a friend here.I don't say I don't need, I don't have. My padi knows I'm only on your space to table my concern.I will be online few times a year.Actions will be met with opposite inequal reaction.

#Possessedchild01
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's a pity, our people will never support our government in any challenge against a threat from the international body. Just like it it stayed in the article above, you can't just sit in your country and decide to sanction anybody for a misdeeds without following the right channel, it is disrespectful and should not be allowed.
If as an international observer, you have any evidence of election rigging or misdeeds, you forward your evidence to the right channels and do a follow up.
We won't support the government

It is their country they can choose to make any regulation. What grieves the countries(US & UK) most is because their financial supports to FG for poverty alleviation and life enhancement have not been productive. They love Nigerians but our leaders have failed us both within and outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Rawhumper(m): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Now am begining to like Trump.

Its really funny to See This admin bark like a TOOTHLESS FLEA INFESTED DOG cheesy against a Godzilla.

He talks about Free and fair as if he has been fair in all his efforts,

The number one worst and hypocritical blind leader in The history of Nigeria.

We know international eyes Are Reading out comments, we Want to Say thank You both to out African and non African Brothers who stand for The truth.

Brosbeforehoes:

https://punchng.com/visa-ban-dont-disrespect-nigeria-fg-tells-us-uk/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by enemyofprogress: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which respect? Nigeria get respect before? Dominique abi you no see this yeye news? Respect Ko reciprocal ni

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
eniolaamos7:

We won't support the government

It is their country they can choose to make any regulation. What grieves the countries(US & UK) most is because their financial supports to FG for poverty alleviation and life enhancement have not been productive. They love Nigerians but our leaders have failed us both within and outside the country.
you dey mind that guy?
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Freezby2020: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
What happened to numerous electoral malpractices they have reported?
They were all swept under the carpet.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN ONCE SAID" YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT YOU CAN NOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME"

Just as a commentator wrote above, "You don't demands respect, you earn it"

aremuforlife:
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:
You don't demand respect, you earn it.
no mind am
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
You don’t demand respect, you hen it
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Rawhumper(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
In as much as the International community is doing This and that,

we should have in mind that The onus is on us to effectively

transform our Country, no foreign power will do it for us because

The More backward we Are as a Nation, The More they exploit our

dependence on them.

We all should wake up and put it in Action rather than talking.

We have to start with our Security agencies abuses, its time we Approach them anytime we See them manhandling any citizen on The Road....remember he who tries to Keep his life will lose it, but he he tries to lose it for a good cause will Keep it. Simple!

quote author=Lashist post=94070863] Naija has been taken several years back bcus of our greedy stupid leaders. Abeg ban anyone that rigs election. Start looking at those ones that steals funds instead of building projects and ban them and their families...dem no care for us so i wonder why we should care for them cheesy[/quote]
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Teegelop(f): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
Politicians, always fighting for their pockets.

To think of it, if you didn't read it but only the headline, you would have thought he was fighting for the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by broadman20: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
post=94070899:

Haaan Haaan

You are one of the problems of Nigeria, never stop telling you that.

2 Likes

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
Tell me what evidence is as glaring as a governor saying international observers will leave in body bags?
Think before you defend rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Easternmind(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
When the ones we have at the helm of affairs treat their own citizens in funny ways and disrespect their own people,kill them as they want and claim terrorists are repentant,you still expect international bodies to respect you.
Is it not the same people in leadership that support violence in the elections and send thugs to attack and cause nuisance,why do you still expect them to respect you,you don't treat your own citizens like nobodies and expect the international bodies to not ban and restrict such people.
We must learn to look inward please...

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
Well deserved.
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by mentored: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by bigfish3k: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
frubben:
why the insult now, you just come online and insult cos it's a faceless forum, where in my statement did u see that am a supporter of APC, please abeg don't quote me again with insultive words Na God I take beg u, if you know you are not going to diplomatic in your speech. Thank u
I am sorry. I over reacted
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by 2016v2017: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:
You don't demand respect, you earn it.
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by NaijaAlien: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
MUMU
post=94070899:

Haaan Haaan
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
FG's last paragraph, got me laughing hilariously. Admonishing violence-free election conduct, on/during US's forthcoming election.
Haha haha haha haha haha
Buhari's Federal Government of Nigeria ti ya WEYREY

1 Like

Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by frubben(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

I am sorry. I over reacted
no problem brother. Peace
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's disrespectful?? Really?
A nation whose leaders, perpetually tread on the human rights of her citizens??
Right to life, to assembly, to education?
Right to security?
Are you for real?
When a good leader comes, people rejoice. Unlike a bad one, where people curse them??
What's more evil than destroying lives of your citizens??
Respect for nationhood is not FORCED. IT IS EARNED BY THE LEADERS!
Save me such bunkum you post up there. What gladdens you about Nigerian state, now??
Low life expectancy?
Extreme worst security?
Just tell me bro.z
Re: Visa Ban: Don’t Disrespect Nigeria, FG Tells US, UK by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
aremuforlife:
It's disrespectful?? Really?
A nation whose leaders, perpetually tread on the human rights of her citizens??
Right to life, to assembly, to education?
Right to security?
Are you for real?
When a good leader comes, people rejoice. Unlike a bad one, where people curse them??
What's more evil than destroying lives of your citizens??
Respect for nationhood is not FORCED. IT IS EARNED BY THE LEADERS!
Save me such bunkum you post up there. What gladdens you about Nigerian state, now??
Low life expectancy?
Extreme worst security?
Just tell me my brother.
We outside feel the pang and know the weight of malaise the country is bedridden with!
Aremu ko!
AGBOLABI NI!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Dapo Abiodun: I’m Not A Political Emperor With Entitlement Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.