Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) (23670 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by TheChameleon: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy

False flag operation. grin

Any international observers would be convinced that Edo elections were conducted fairly.

You never see abracadabra.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Kent2020: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2020
TheSERAPH:
If they cant find any arms or

ammunition in their vehicle why not allow them

to pass. This is the same scenario that is going

to happen when a man dies. If your name is not

found in the book of life. You won't see heavens

path more less of seeing the gate. Repent people

hell is real

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 
To pass and go and do what?it's election eve,tension is high..
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by mamotalk: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2020
passengers abi thugs? I watch the video ystd and it looked like the two buses are loaded with Aketi boys.
before anybody ask anything, we know that there is curfew in place so it's reasonable to say that the Ondo guys deliberately violated the police order to accomplish a mission impossible but kudos to those vigilantes who are desirous of doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2020
Ayomi90:

They will learn politics by force, Edo is still crawling, though relevant than the whole Igbo land.

So rigging is what you call politics.
Shame

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by oladosu59996: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
:Edo no be Lagos By this moment today, you would be crying to United Nations and writing term complaint to Trump, Putin and Netanyahu.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by demzey(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
My peeps are stuck right there in Edo now, with other motorists. They should allow dose going out of the state to go jare, abi dem think say edo na where all travel day start from?
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94074211:
Wetin dem dey find go Edo?

Ondo no be Edo, dem just sound alike.

Meanwhile.......

TODAY IS THE D-DAY!!!
We are still maintaining what all of us @[/b] have been saying for the past [b]90 days, and that is.............

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria

May the best candidate win.

We Rise!

I go still give you my like for this your comment good piece of advise to the voting lots
but I hope on day you will come to terms with the reality staring glaringly at you dat d chance of having a better Nigeria with Apc at the helm of affairs is as low as a goat flying

pdp was bad but apc is a disastar

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2020
johnjay4u2u:

So rigging is what you call politics.
Shame
So people going to vote is what u call rigging? Shame on u.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by IgboSomalia: 9:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Ayomi90:

They will learn politics by force, Edo is still crawling, though relevant than the whole Igbo land.

Edo would disappoint those muddy traitors. You will soon see them insulting Edo people.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2020
I hope the people of Edo defend their votes i can remember wen we wanted Owelle Rochas in Imo upon all the antics of Pdthief we Got him at
Nothing can be stronger dan people's will
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by wale0810: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2020
IgboSomalia:

By this time tomorrow, you would be crying to United Nations and writing long petition to Trump, Putin and Netanyahu.
ur mumu Neve do
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Hespee93: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2020
This must be handy work of PDP, ACP have strategic ways of doing their things.

If APC wants import voters from other state, it won't be at the particular time of the day.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by iyapont: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
Watin concern Yoruba for our election. I have never seen such desperation just to prove Tinubu is powerful to the world. We in Edo dont cowardly follow one man. We decide who will lead.
u be mumu I swear ondo State to some part of edo is just like 15mints drive,so what r u saying??

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Perhaps2020: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Ayomi90:

Mumuni, we have Yoruba's in Edo, some parts claims to b Yoruba.

My brother I have talked to so many Edo guys in naija and abroad sometimes I just wonder what have upstairs...I'm not judging people just my observations
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Dcoy: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Waese ohhhh...
Essssss...
Afema......
Even if them succeed....
Them go fear....
Them go know the real color of our blood... Edo for life
Southern Nigeria make una learn oh

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
Watin concern Yoruba for our election. I have never seen such desperation just to prove Tinubu is powerful to the world. We in Edo dont cowardly follow one man. We decide who will lead.
Hope when you are going to Lagos, you won't pass ondo.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
When we tell them Edo nor be Lagos
Them think say we dey play

This na cage fight

Nobody is going out and nobody is coming in

We die here....by 6pm later in the evening.....all APC supporters eye go don swell up for this cage fight

My broda na true talk you dey talk so

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Jostoman: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
A lot of APC supporters have been transported to Edo since on Thursday. Edo people should watch and monitor their vote very well oo.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by jneutron4000: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
What if those in the bus are Edo indigines living in Ondo state and they are returning to their state to participate in the Election?, what this guys ought to do is to go to their polling unit and make sure those voting are from Edo state and they have their names registered at the polling unit simple. Not all this idiots on the road disrupting vehicular movements. Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2020
By 12 midnight tonight jungle would mature enough and all these propaganda would be over,how can you deny some good people there right because you have Edo is not Lagos mindset.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2020
Well done guys
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
Check well vingilantee they are yopob from Lagos they think reality is what they see on nairaland una nerva see anything
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by ddeola: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Vigilant guys
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Auxtin85(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
post=94074211:
Wetin dem dey find go Edo?

Ondo no be Edo, dem just sound alike.

Meanwhile.......

TODAY IS THE D-DAY!!!
We are still maintaining what all of us @[/b] have been saying for the past [b]90 days, and that is.............

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria

May the best candidate win.

We Rise!

You took your medication earlier today.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by greall12(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2020
You are dullard

NextGovernor:
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ebenezar2021: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2020
Ayomi90:

wrong assumption

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Kamdil: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2020
With 1700 Naira, or 4 dollars, you can make 3000 dollars by December through the Crypto Currency Smart Contract,

Ask me how

WhatsApp me for more info
070-444-eight,two,631
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2020
Ayomi90:

Just shut up if you dunno what to say!!...there are no Indigenous Yorubas from Edo's,rather Ondo has indigenous Ijaws.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Dcoy: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
What if those in the bus are Edo indigines living in Ondo state and they are returning to their state to participate in the Election?, what this guys ought to do is to go to their polling unit and make sure those voting are from Edo state and they have their names registered at the polling unit simple. Not all this idiots on the road disrupting vehicular movements. Mad people everywhere undecided
Then let them tie their juju on their hand come down identify themselves, did you see anyone attacking them, even though there is a curfew already.... Our own na for skin don cut am enter our blood oya tie your own come down make dem pour am red oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Dumps PDP, Joins Osinbajo APC Tradermoni Train / Andrew Young: Nigerians Are Always Complaining About Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.